剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
雾已经快蔓延到主屋了
The fog is almost in the house.
快走
Go.
-西姆斯先生 -我已经死了
- Mr. Simms. - I'm dead already.
如果有人活下来了 我的牺牲才有意义
It only means something if someone survives.
只是 照顾好我的女儿
Just...Take care of my daughter.
她能把她自己照顾得很好 先生
She can take pretty good care of herself, sir.
我给你两分钟时间
I'll give you two minutes.
达文
D'av?
不是
No.
达文的生命迹象很危险
D'avin's vital signs are critical.
我知道 露西
I'm aware, Lucy.
我们会继续尝试 直到成功
We'll keep going until it works.
有对我说的话
Any last words,
现在就说吧
now's your chance.
我确实改变了
I did change.
怎么回事
How?
我不再恨你了
I don't hate you anymore.
我想念这种感觉
I miss it.
恨你很简单
Hating you is simple.
而现在 我漂浮在空中
And now, I'm floating,
不知道该抓住什么
and I don't know what to hold on to.
对你来说很好笑吗
This is funny to you?
听着 答案一直都在那里
Look. It was there all along.
露西 给我看达文的神经读数
Lucy, show me D'avin's neural readout.
谁在雅各布斯的大脑上动了手术
Who operated on Jaqobis' brain?
军队 这对现状有什么影响
The army. What does that change?
但愿能改变一切
Hopefully everything.
我在红17进行了最后一次信息传输
I sent one last transmission from red 17.
我知道
I know.
我们还无法破解它
We haven't been able to crack it.
当你们破解的时候
When you do,
你们会获得答案
you'll have your answers.
告诉我最后一件事
Just tell me one last thing.
为什么我在阿尔金星时
Why was I on Arkyn
是作为一个女孩
as a girl?
不是你
It wasn't you.
我的爸爸呢
My dad?
达文
D'av!
为什么我的牙齿很疼
Why do my teeth ache?
我为什么在流血
And why am I bleeding?
因为我是一个糟糕的外科医生
'Cause I'm a shit surgeon.
说来话长
Long story.
你之前在哪里
Where the hells were you?
探亲
Seeing family.
现在我们去接约翰尼
Now let's go get Johnny.
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
你还是你吗
Are you you?
给我电♥棍♥
Give me the stick.
欢迎回来 先生
Nice to have you back, sir.
雅格布斯是一项军事实验的实验体
Jaqobis was part of a military experiment.
看来他们在我们没有意识到的时候自♥由♥发挥了
It seems they took liberties we were not aware of.
我们会弄清楚他们干了什么
We're going to find out what
复♥制♥它
and replicate it.
我们会再一次看到雅各布斯吗
So are we going to see Jaqobis again?
我希望可以
I certainly hope so.
我也是
Me too.
奎雷什星
凡土地所及之处皆是家族
There is no land but the family.
九大家族的律法便是水源
There is no water but the law of the Nine.
只有在奎雷什才知何为生命
There is no life but Qresh.
我在此立誓
This I swear
以艾拉诺尔·塞亚·西姆斯
as Illenore Seyah Simms,
土地之主之名
lady of the land
直到永远
now and forever.
你来了
You came.
我有另一个加冕礼要去
I had this other coronation to go to,
但不管他了
but screw that guy.
古城怎么样了
How's old town?
还在那个高墙后面
Still behind the big-ass wall.
我要对付很多人
I'm gonna have to go up against a lot of people
才能让它倒下
to bring it down.
就像我说过的 我是一台优秀的僚机
Well, like I said, i am an excellent wingman.
约翰尼 我不想你为我这么做
Johnny, I don't want you to do this for me.
我不是那个人
I'm not that guy.
好吧 我现在的确是那个人
Okay, I'm definitely being that guy,
但事情不是这样的
but that's not what this is.
那"搜捕令高于一切"呢
What about "The warrant is all"?
那是扫兴者约翰尼
That's killjoy Johnny.
奎雷什星霹雳火约翰尼想要的是别的
Qreshi fireball Johnny wants something different.
是什么
What?
在乎别人
To give a shit,
就像你一样
like you do.
我厌倦了无法这样
I'm tired of not being able to do that,
我想要和你一起在乎
and I want to give a shit together.
或许...
You know, maybe...
对于我而言搜捕令不是高于一切
The warrant isn't all for me.
约翰尼 你不能告诉妲奇任何事
Johnny, you couldn't tell Dutch anything...
达文也不行 为了他们也为了我们好
Or D'av, for their sake as much as ours.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
在想你♥爸♥爸告诉我的关于选择的事
Just something your dad said to me about choices.
当克兰的感觉怎么样
So what was it like to be Khlyen?
挺赞的
Sleek.
达文
And D'av?
他怎么样
How's he?
他看上去那么小
He just seems so small.
好了 史基维兄弟搞定了
All right, Skeevers are done.
新的二级搜捕令也来了
New Level two Warrants in.
荒地的霍克莱格帮
Hawkleggers in the badlands.
报酬糟糕极了 但我们能保留
Pay's shit, but we get to keep whatever booze
他们没炸掉的酒
they don't blow up.
做扫兴者的好处啊
The glamours of killjoying.
我去拿好装备
I'll go gear up.
我们没有好好谈谈发生的那些...
You know, we never really did talk about everything that,
没事
It's fine.
我很高兴你没事
I'm just glad you're fine.
我也是
You too.
好了 如果你...
Okay, if you, uh...
你想转身离开 避免视线接触
If you want to walk away without making eye contact,
我也可以接受
that's cool with me.
最近对我而言
A lot of things
有很多事都改变了
have changed for me lately.
我很高兴我们没变
Just glad we haven't.
你就是我的重力 约翰尼·雅各布斯
You're my gravity, Johnny Jaqobis.
如果事情改变了 你会告诉我的 对吗
If things did change, you'd tell me, right?
当然了
Of course I would.
那就好
Okay, then.
去撂翻几个霍克莱格帮的人吧
Let's go punch some Hawkleggers.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表