剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Smells like ass, though.
什么味道啊
Wow. What is that smell?
腐味 败味 霉味 腐♥败♥味
Taint. Decaying, moldy, taint-y taint.
那是什么腐烂了
Eh, taint from what, though?
有尸体
We got bodies.
奇怪的尸体
Weird bodies.
每个监狱里都是
In every cell.
他们就像是被♥干♥化了
It's like they're mummified.
伙计们
Guys.
有人听到呼吸声吗
Does anybody else hear breathing?
出来 举起双手
Step out where we can see you with your hands up!
趴下 我们是联盟特工
Stand down. We're Reclamation Agents.
你们是联盟特工吗
You're Reclamation Agents?
谢天谢地
Oh. Oh! Oh, thank gods!
谢天谢地
Thank the gods!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
-放松 -抱歉
- Okay, chill, huh? - Hey, sorry.
-你是谁 -你是什么东西
- Who are you? - What are you?
我是卡儿
Uh, uh, I'm Carl.
这个给我
Give me that.
等等
Give us a minute.
哥们 你去侦察
Hey, brother, you do recon.
我去做脸部鉴定扫描
I'll get with the facial scans again.
但是他们都没脸
But they don't have faces.
好吧 那我计数
Well, then I'll count.
发生了什么 卡儿
What happened here, Carl?
飞船坠毁了
There was this ship crash,
然后有些犯人逃跑了
and then some of the prisoners escaped.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do,
所以我就按照手册上的做了
so I followed the handbook.
什么手册
Handbook?
"犯人逃跑时"
Yeah, "In case of prisoner break,"
"按下红色按钮"
uh, "Push the red button."
我还以为会有麻醉气体出来
I thought a tranquilizer gas would come out,
而不是把人变成干尸
not...this.
后面是什么 卡儿
What's back there, Carl?
警卫处
The guard station.
有六具尸体
I count six dead dusties.
加上皇家小馆那位共七位犯人
The guy at The Royale makes seven prisoners.
-唯一还差... -泰蒙
- All we're missing is... - Tighmon.
卡儿 你按下按钮时他还在这里吗
Carl, was he here when you pushed the red button?
不 他早就逃出去了 但他又回来了
No, he'd already made it out, but he came back.
武器舱清空了
Weapons cage is cleared out.
泰蒙拿走了大枪
Tighmon took the big guns,
小枪 还有子弹
little guns, bullets too...
以及备用箱
and the spare tank.
什么备用箱
What spare tank?
什么备用气箱 卡儿
What spare tank, Carl?
红色按钮的备用气箱
The spare tank for the red button.
这也是为什么我待在这里还安全
It's why I'm still in here where it's safe.
一点气体就干掉了整个监狱
Like, a puff of gas took out this whole wing.
想想一箱的气体能做什么
Imagine what a tank could do.
我就直说了
Now, let me get this straight.
你不仅没有抓住泰蒙
Not only have you not caught Tighmon,
而且他现在还持有一整罐
but he now has a tank
极其致命的化学武器
of extremely fatal weaponized chemical.
我只能说 我服了你们
Oh, I must say, I'm very impressed.
你们有顾客意见表能让我出口气的吗
Do you have a comments card I can fill out?
听着 你必须疏散整个古城
Look, you have to evacuate Old Town.
无法确定他计划杀死谁
There's no telling who or how many people
或者杀多少人
he plans to kill.
如果他在疏散时把武器偷运出去
And what if he smuggles it out during this evacuation
或者殃及整个威斯利星
or if it spreads across Westerley?
或者被叛乱者用来再次攻击奎雷什星
Or the rebels use it to attack Qresh again?
不 我拒绝疏散
No, I won't evacuate.
做好你们的工作 找到泰蒙干掉他
Do your job. Find Tighmon and kill him!
你不能直接把这次行动改为捕杀令
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you can't just turn it into a kill warrant.
这不是正常的办法
That's not how this works.
为什么不能 我雇佣了你
Why not? I hired you.
我效力于搜查捕捉联盟 不是公♥司♥
I work for the RAC, not the Company,
你是我的客户 不是老板
and you're my client, not my boss.
我们有泰蒙的线索
We have a lead on Tighmon.
我们会找到他 带回去 仅此而已
We find him, we bring him in, and then we are done.
最好让我满意 扫兴者们 但愿你们
Make me happy, Killjoys, because good luck to you
能顺利离开古城 如果办不到的话
getting out of Old Town if you don't.
那货真是傻♥逼♥中的战斗逼
That guy's the dickiest dick who ever dicked.
是啊 但也是个有高墙钥匙的傻♥逼♥
Yeah, but he's the dick with the keys to the wall.
所以我们作何打算
So how do we play this?
我们得把尸袋送到帕特那里
Now we really have to get this body bag to Pawter.
普雷说她最后一次露面是在廉租区
Pree said she was last seen at the tenements.
我直说了 帕特的人炸了这个地方
I'm just gonna say it-- Pawter's people
如果有人要伤害她怎么办
bombed this place. What if someone hurt her?
别担心 人人都需要医生
Don't worry. Everybody needs a doctor.
该死的 抓紧他
God damn it, hold him!
她在这
Guys, in here.
帕特
Pawter.
你们总算来了 约翰尼·雅各布斯
It's about damned time, Johnny Jaqobis.
从地道里出来的第一个晚上
That first night out of the tunnels,
我治疗了70个病人
I must have treated 70 patients.
抗生素第二天夜里就用完了 药物也是
We ran out of antibiotics the next night, then medication.
已经过去十天了
It's been ten days.
公♥司♥什么时候给我们送来补给
When is the Company gonna give us supplies?
公♥司♥不会管这事了
The Company is not coming in,
至少先等我们找到这个的罪魁祸首
at least until we find out what did this.
高能预警 这有点吓人
Brace yourself. It's pretty bad.
上周有个人捧着自己的肠子来这里
Last week, a guy came in carrying his own intestines,
但如果给你个面子的话
but if it makes you feel better...
是木乃伊 人家好怕怕
Ooh, a mummy! So messed up.
这个人昨晚还是活着的
This guy was alive last night.
别把灰尘吸进去
Don't inhale the dust.
不可能 他体内没有一点水分
Impossible. There's no moisture in his body.
他至少已经被♥干♥化了...
His desiccation rate would've had to have been...
是公♥司♥的化学武器
It's a Company chemical.
难怪如此
Of course it is.
我们在追捕一个拿着一整罐武器的人
And we're chasing someone who stole an entire tankful.
最好弄清楚如何抵抗它的伤害
It'd be nice to know how to survive it.
就我观察来看
From what I can tell,
这是无水氢氧化钠
it's an anhydrous sodium hydroxide
配以加速反应二氯化钴化合物
with an accelerated cobalt chloride complex.
水可以稀释它 但是
Water diffuses it, but...
至少要喝下一个湖的水量
You'd have to swallow a lake.
如果你们想寻求第二意见的话
But you want a second opinion,
可以去问来自公♥司♥的人
we can always ask a Company officer.
他们称之为干燥毒气
They called it The Aridity Solution.
没有任何生还的可能
There is no surviving it, don't think.
吸入体内必死无疑
You breathe it in, you die.
不对 是先脱水 然后死去
No. You dry up, then you die.
-见到你很高兴 希尔斯 -我也是
- It's good to see you, Hills. - You too.
我现在能见的人只有帕特
Pawter's the only person I get to see anymore.
她把我藏了起来
She's got me hidden.
因为有人要杀你
'Cause people want to kill you.
凡是与公♥司♥有过联♥系♥的人
Well, people want to kill
他们都想杀
anybody who was ever associated with the Company.
你对利亚姆·杰尔科了解多少
What do you know about Liam Jelco?
他控制着高墙
He's controlling the wall...
不喜欢他吧
Not a fan, huh?
杰尔科擅长溶液萃取和严刑拷打
Jelco's expertise was extraction and torture,
而非管理
not management.
他大概是升职了
Guess he's gotten a promotion.
从杀人到灭绝整个古城
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表