剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
遵守打烊 把鞋子放门口
Last call, shoes at the door,
让男人先主动
men making the first move.
你好啊 扫兴者
Hey, Killjoy.
终于会用我的全息电♥话♥了
You finally figured out how to use my holophone.
我不快 但我美啊
I'm slow, but I'm pretty.
-准备好参加委员会会议了 —六小时的仪式
- Getting ready for Council? - Six hours of ritual,
二十分钟捅暗刀
twenty minutes of backstabbing.
真是梦想中的生活
I'm livin' the dream.
我在委员会档案库中找到了
I found something in the Council archives
关于那堵墙程序的一些东西
about the wall program.
大多信息被屏蔽了 我把它发到你个人终端上
It's mostly redacted. I sent it to your PDD.
有个术语我不认识
There is a term I don't recognize,
你认识吗
does that mean anything to you?
远程介入可塑性
"Afferent teleplasticity."
从没听过 但我可以查一下
Never heard of it, but I can check it out.
-那你一切顺利吗 -很顺利 怎么了
- So everything's good, then? - Never better. Why?
因为你在对达文和妲奇撒谎
Because you're lying to D'av and Dutch,
并且密谋反对公♥司♥
and going rogue against the company.
这件事啊
Oh, that.
对
That.
一旦我们破坏了墙 他们会理解的
Once we bring the wall down, they'll understand.
这一切都是值得的
It'll all be worth it.
我爱你
I love you.
为你正在做的事
For what you're doing.
就是帮助人
Uh, helping people.
你也帮了很大的忙
You're very helpful, too.
我得走了
I gotta go.
袍子滑下去了
My robe slipped.
露西 清除刚才谈话的一切记录
Lucy, erase all record of that conversation.
存档是标准流程
Archiving is a standard protocol.
-我说清除它 -正在清除
- I said erase it. - Erasing.
多谢 马格里 愿你割了死神的蛋蛋
甜心 我找到了一条线索
Oh, sugar, I got you a lead.
名字叫桑·罗姆维尔
Name's San Romwell.
他专门收藏银河系周边稀有物品
He's a collector of rare items from around the galaxy.
我们曾做过几次交易
We did some business together.
-他手上有黏液 -我的线人说
- He has plasma. - Oh, my contact says
他们在交易时桑给他看了
San showed him something called "Green magic"
叫"绿魔法"的东西
when they were trading.
桑声称它能控制人
San claimed it could control people.
马格里以为那是一种药
Mrgly thought it was a drug,
-但我有点怀疑 -他怎么找到罗姆维尔的
- but I wonder. - How did he find Romwell?
如果我把他的跟踪码给你
If I give you his tracking code,
你能保证不逮捕他吗
will you promise not to arrest him?
不能
No.
-你真滑稽 达文 -你可以可要他
- Oh, you're so funny, D'av. - It's okay to dwant him.
当你不想逮捕某人
It's when you don't want someone,
但又不想让他落到别人手里
but you don't want anyone else to have them.
我觉得我们需要个词来形容
Figured we need a word for that.
我现在只"可要"黏液
All I "Dwant" right now is the plasma.
这好像和它的意思恰恰相反
Yeah, kind of the opposite of what that means.
罗姆维尔正途经我们的星系
Romwell's passing through our system now.
如果你们快点就能逮住他
If you hurry, you can catch him.
但他只做交易 你们最好
But he only trades, so you better take him
带给他一些有趣的东西
something interesting.
妈的 我真喜欢在小行星带里穿行
Hot damn, I love in an asteroid field.
好吧 我承认
Fine, I admit it.
你的确对小行星有特别的感觉
You do have a feel for asteroid.
你找到对罗姆维尔的搜捕令吗
You find a warrant for Romwell?
在奎德没有 所以我让露西找J星团的
No, none in the Quad, so I had Lucy check the J.
找到337个对偷窃物品的搜捕令
Found 337 outstanding warrants for stolen goods.
他哪来这么多时间
Where does he find the time?
-那我们要突袭吗 -不
- So we're going in blazing. - Negative.
如果他逃过了这么多搜捕令
If he's evaded that many warrants,
谁知道他有几把刷子
who knows what he's got up his sleeve?
约翰尼
Whoa, Johnny!
别担心 我能搞定
Whoa! Don't worry, I got this.
我想把罗姆维尔引到露西上来
I want to get Romwell onto Lucy
这样一切都能在我们掌控之中
so we know we're in control.
然后我们可以达成一笔交易
And then we'll make a deal.
有什么不对的吗
Something wrong?
我不明白 我正在追踪跟踪码
I don't get it. I'm following the tracking code.
我们应该在盯着罗姆维尔的船
We should be looking at Romwell's ship,
但我看到的都是大石块
but all I see is big rocks.
是什么透明的护盾吗
Some kind of transparency shield?
露西 检索所有频率
Lucy, hail on all frequencies.
我们已经被发现了
We are already being hailed.
-你是妲奇吗 -如果你在等我们
- Are you Dutch? - If you've been expecting us,
罗姆维尔先生 我猜你知道
Mr. Romwell, I assume you know
我们是为何而来的
what we've come for.
没错 我很想看看
I do. And I'm very excited
你们带来什么做交易
to find out what you've brought me in exchange.
一个奇妙世界
A world of wonders.
要上我的船就要做一次交易
Well, the price of admission to my ship is a trade.
什么船
What ship?
-准备好了吗 -是的
- Are you game? - I am.
那上船吧
Then come aboard.
真厉害
Yes.
小行星
Asteroid.
是个飞船
Spaceship.
露西 把我们带进去
Lucy, take us in
在约翰尼尿裤子之前
before Johnny wets his pants.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
这看上去很眼熟
Well, this looks familiar.
角玄武岩 十亿年前
Hexagonal basalt. A volcanic planet
一个火山星球喷发 使其遍布整个J星团
blew it all over the J a billion years ago.
他在一颗满是光子晶的小行星里
Built his ship inside of an asteroid
-建造了飞船 -天才
- full of photonic crystals. - Genius.
给他足够用一辈子的能量
Gives him enough energy for a lifetime.
然后
And then some.
三名扫兴者 都不想逮捕我
Three Killjoys, and not one trying to arrest me.
这可稀奇了
That's new.
你好
Hello.
我们在寻找一种特别的绿色黏液
We're looking for a special green plasma.
对 我想我有你们想要的东西
Yes, I think I have what you're looking for.
我很高兴你们来了
I'm so glad you've come.
我几乎都觉得在奎德
I'd almost given up on finding
不会有什么有意思的交易了
an interesting trade in the Quad.
这小地方真是寒酸
Such a sweaty, little armpit of a place.
无意冒犯
No offense.
欢迎参观我的收藏
Welcome to my collection.
-你收集钥匙 -到了
- Uh, you collect keys? - Here it is.
我不能把一切都放在一个小行星里 所以
I couldn't fit everything into one small asteroid, so--
一台分子打印机
A molecular printer?
是不是很棒
Amazing, right?
-是 -那次我出了好大一笔
- Oh. - That trade cost me.
但我现在我可以扫描录入我弄到手的一切
But now I scan whatever I acquire into the system,
然后所有物品只要钥匙一转就能拿到
and everything's available at the turn of a key.
来了
Here we go.
棒呆了
This is awesome.
真美
Beautiful.
就看看
Just looking.
现在你看到了
Now you see it.
现在就看不见了
Now you don't.
该你了
Your turn, I believe.
露西 准备好有人登陆
Lucy, prepare for company.
《顶尖船长》
Ooh, "Captain Apex."
不过微露比安公主这条故事线纯粹多余
But the Velubian princess storyline is so derivative.
而且这根本不是第一版
And this isn't even a first edition.
-一把罗西·纳兹 -她是J星团
- A Rossi Naz. - She's the premium
-最优秀的刀匠 -但是我有50把这样的
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表