剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Let us down. We're here to answer your warrant.
我以为会来三个特工
I was expecting three agents.
为什么你们有四个人
So why are there four of you?
他不是战士
Hey! He's a noncombatant.
我们是护送他去古城的
We're escorting him home to Old Town.
我怎么知道你们这位朋友不是
How do I know this friend of yours
反对公♥司♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢
isn't an anti-Company terrorist?
因为我来担♥保♥
Because you have my word.
别动
Freeze!
那现在我们是领这个搜捕令还是不领
Now, are we gonna serve this warrant for you or not?
我觉得你们会做得很好的
Well, I think you'll do nicely.
如果你们跟着我
If you'll follow me...
除了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Except the terrorist.
你叫谁恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢 小贱♥人♥
Who are you calling a terrorist, bitch?
-别急 普雷 -不得不说第一印象
- Hang tight, Pree. - Gotta say, first impressions...
就看他不爽
not a fan.
我们有架轰炸机最近在古城上空
One of our bombers was recently shot down
被击落
over Old Town.
无人机录像显示它掉进了西洞监狱
Drone images show it crashed into Westhole prison.
撞塌了蓝区的一座墙
Took out a wall in the Blue Unit.
切断了一切通讯
Cut out all communications.
蓝区
Blue Unit?
我们把最危险的政♥治♥犯关在那里
Where we keep our most dangerous political prisoners.
我们不能任由公♥司♥的敌人到处乱跑
We can't have the enemies of the Company running free.
我的工作是镇♥压♥古城的叛乱
My job is to extinguish the Old Town rebellion,
而不是任其发展
not feed it.
为什么不直接派公♥司♥军队进去
Why not just send in Company Officers?
我派了 派了两次
Oh, I did, twice.
他们一进去就被残忍♥射杀了
They were very rudely shot down at sight.
我猜公♥司♥在古城不是很得民心啊
Guess the Company aren't real popular in Old Town,
毕竟把那里炸了个稀巴烂
what with them bombing the shit out of it.
我希望人们依然认为你们扫兴者
Yes, well, I'm hoping people still see
是中立的
you Killjoys as neutral.
-我们是中立的 -真可爱
- We are neutral. - Oh, that's adorable,
但没人是中立的
but nobody's neutral.
如果古城人信任你们 对我来说就够了
Still, if Old Towners trust you, it's good enough for me.
你们的搜捕令是对从蓝区越狱的
Now, your warrant's for the eight prisoners
八位囚犯发出的
who escaped the Blue Unit.
但这个人是你们的最优先对象
But this one's your priority.
搜捕令 泰伦·泰蒙
泰伦·泰蒙
Tarren Tighmon.
六年前 他曾是矿工工会的头儿
Six years ago, he was head of the miners' union,
直到第一次商谈时
until his first negotiation,
他杀了公♥司♥的代表
when he gunned down the Company reps.
那的确是一种讨价还价的方法
Ah. That's one way to barter.
有消息称泰蒙已经逃脱并开始煽动人
Intel says Tighmon escaped and is already agitating.
他藏了起来 总是在移♥动♥难以被发现
He's gone to ground, always moving, impossible to find.
我们会找到他 我们总能找到搜捕对象
We'll find him. We always fill our warrant.
那我们应该能合作愉快了
Then we shall get along fine.
那就快去吧
Well, pop along.
在可以的时候好好吸收点光亮
Take in the light while you can.
往后就会变暗了
It gets darker from here on.
我不太喜欢新古城
I don't much care for New Old Town.
这些尸袋里有些
Some of those body bags are...
是孩子身材大小的
kid-sized.
我们会把普雷安全送到皇家小馆里
We'll get Pree safe inside The Royale,
然后我们去追踪囚犯
and then we'll track the prisoners.
你们听到了吗
Does anybody else hear that?
有人在皇家小馆里
Someone's in The Royale.
停下 等我们消息
Stop. Wait for us.
我们不知道谁在里面
We don't know who's in there.
但你知道他们的音乐品味跟屎一样
But you do know they have shit taste in music.
欢迎来杰拉德的地盘
Hey. Welcome to Gared's place.
这个蠢蛋是谁
Who's this fool?
达文 搜索楼上
D'avin, sweep upstairs.
也许帕特回来过 走之前留言告知她去哪了
Maybe Pawter came back and left word of where she is.
好
On it.
扫描房♥间 识别目标面部
Scan the room for facial recs of our targets.
如果是我越狱 我最想要的东西就是
If I broke out of prison, the first thing I'd want
来一炮 喝一杯
is sexers and beer.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
转移注意力
Be a distraction.
杰拉德 这里是普雷的地方
Hey, Gared, this is Pree's place.
但我给你一个选择
But I'll make you a deal.
我和你打一场来确定归属
I'll fight you for it.
-你 -除非你连一个扫兴者都打不过
- You? - Unless you can't take on a Killjoy
还想让大家都知道
and want everyone to know about it.
约翰尼 动作快
Johnny? Quick like a bunny.
在扫描了 再快点
Scanning. Scanning faster.
我还以为你会更厉害呢
I thought you'd have more rhythm.
约翰尼 怎么样
Johnny, anything?
再给我一点时间
Give me a second.
给你个建议 直接打脸
Here's a tip, go for the...face.
-该死 -你没事吧
- Shit. - Hey, you okay?
好的 我找到了一个逃犯
Okay, look, I ID'd one of our escapees.
在角落里
He's in the corner.
那先让我把这个混♥蛋♥解决了
Then let me get rid of this asshole now.
趴下别动
And stay down!
我的腿
My leg!
干得不错
Nice one.
谢谢 他在哪
Thanks. Where is he?
巴克·维尔纳尔 多重重罪犯
Buck Welnar, for numerous nasty crimes,
包括密谋谋反公♥司♥
including conspiracy against the Company,
我们有权逮捕你
we have a warrant for your arrest.
要死的还是活的
Hmm. Alive or dead?
活的 巴基 活得好好的
Alive, Bucky, very much alive.
手 举起手来
Hands. Show me hands.
我不能和你走
I can't come with you.
公♥司♥会折磨我 让我背叛泰蒙
Company'll torture me, make me give up Tighmon.
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
我知道他是这里唯一的希望了
I know the guy's the only hope this place has left.
听着 你告诉我们泰蒙在哪
See, you tell us where Tighmon is,
他就能来陪你了
and he can keep you company.
你在西洞监狱就有伴了
You'll have a buddy in Westhole.
所以你们还不知道西洞什么样了
So you haven't seen Westhole.
什么样了
What's to see?
他们都在那里 扫兴者
Oh, they're all there, Killjoys,
等着你们
just waiting for you.
但是我才不要这样的下场
But I'm not going out like that.
不要
Don't!
你想要拍下证明其死亡的照片吗
So do you want to grab the proof of death pic?
搞什么
What the hells?
好消息 找到了八个逃犯之一
Good news: We found one of our eight escapees.
坏消息是 他自杀了
Bad. He found his gun.
更坏消息 其他七个
Worse news: The remaining seven
正躲在监狱里等着我们
are holed up in the prison, waiting for us.
所以要伏击吗
So an ambush?
当然
Yeah, definitely.
准备好了吗 伙计们
You ready, boys?
有在上面看到帕特吗
Is there any sign of Pawter upstairs?
没有 楼上什么都没有
No, not that there's a lot of "Upstairs" Upstairs.
我去找她
Let me find out where she is.
还有阿尔维斯
And Alvis too?
一定要小心
Just be careful.
我喜欢你完好无缺的样子
I like you in one pretty piece.
"小心" 这样有什么意思
"Careful." Where's the fun in that?
好了 婊砸们
All right, bitches.
谁准备好听点好音乐醒脑了吗
Who's up for cleaning brains off of brick? Hmm?
西洞监狱
停
Hold.
一切安全
All clear.
好怪的味道
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表