剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
她是我们从奎雷什星到威斯利星的桥梁
She was our bridge from Qresh to Westerley,
我的人和你的人之间的桥梁
from my people to yours.
现在 我愿成为那座桥梁
I pledge to be that bridge now.
在她死之前
Before she died,
帕特设法写下了这个
Pawter did manage to write this:
奎雷什和平协定
a Qreshi peace agreement.
让我们之间不再筑有高墙
Let there be no more walls between us.
我们将永远
We are one...
融为一体
forever.
没有任何事能再将我们分开
And nothing will ever tear us apart again.
好吧
Okay.
好了 露西
All right, Lucy,
在苦难僧侣追上来前冲出去
get us out of here before the Scarbacks catch up.
只要杰尔科告诉我们剩下的黏液在哪里
As soon as Jelco tells us where the rest of the plasma is...
我在放走他之前
I let him go,
和他好好玩了玩
but we had some fun first.
你这个蠢货
You idiot.
我们失去了能够拯救奎德的
We have just lost the best chance we have
最好时机
to save the Quad.
我觉得克兰可不这么想
I don't think Khlyen would agree.
克兰
Khlyen?
这一切和他有什么关系
What does he have to do with this?
看来你们只有跟我来一趟 探个究竟了
Guess you'll just have to come with me to find out.
他在等你们
He's waiting.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表