剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
说谎也好
Lie to me.
萨宾去哪儿了
Where is Sabine?
你和谁一起来的 谁派你来的
Who are you with? Who sent you?
黑根
The Black Root.
棍子不错
Ooh, nice stick.
我有一根更大的
I've had bigger.
萨宾把这其中的一个东西
Sabine was hiding one of those things
像一个不可告人的秘密一样藏在床底
under her bed like a dirty little secret.
她是你们的慰安妇之一 对吗
She's one of you walking dick factories, isn't she?
带我们去见克兰 我们会对你们宽容一些
Lead us to Khlyen. We'll be easy on your team.
首先 我的团队会把你们打得落花流水
First, my team will hobby-shit on your team.
其次 你不会的
Second, no, you won't.
接下来会这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
我们一旦找到克兰
Once we find Khlyen,
萨宾会铲除你的整个团队
Sabine will kill your whole team.
那是她的职责
That's her job.
萨宾用嘴干活
Well, Sabine blows at her job.
她告诉我们你的态度不好
She told us you had attitude.
是吗
Yeah?
她也告诉关于你们这些人的事情
Well, she told me about your people too.
她告诉了我怎么杀你
She told me how to kill you.
约翰尼去哪了 我们遇到麻烦了
Where's Johnny? We've got problems.
我把萨宾放走了 我知道你不会
I let Sabine go. I know you're not gonna--
闭嘴 我不想听一个叛徒的解释
Stop. I can't hear you over the knife in my back.
-妲奇 -她是黑根
- Dutch. - She's Black Root!
她可不是身怀巨♥乳♥的六级特工天使
She's not some Level VI guardian angel with boobs
也不是你想象中的那样
or whatever the hells you thought she was.
克兰没有派她来监视我们
Khlyen didn't send her to watch us.
她是在利用我们找到克兰
She was using us to find Khlyen.
好吧 那也改变不了什么
Okay. Doesn't change anything.
你什么意思
What the shit does that even mean?
放她走之前 我在她身上装了跟踪器
I hid a tracker on her before I let her go.
总是以团队为先 不要质疑
Our team always comes first. Don't ever question that.
那为何放她走
Then why let her go?
我不想让她的最后时光在笼子里度过
I didn't want her last moments to be caged.
达文...
D'Av...
我知道醒来后
I know what it's like to wake up
看见自己身上插满了绿管子是什么感受
with those green tubes in you.
你想因此而痛恨她吗
You want to hate her because of it?
我做不到
I can't.
我们中的任何一个人都可能变成她那样
Any one of us could be her.
至少我能做的是... 不让她目睹死亡到来
Least I could do is... not let her see it coming,
给她一个反抗的机会
give her a fighting chance.
对不起
Sorry.
这一切太乱了
This is so messed up.
你做了正确的选择
You did the right thing.
接下来由我接手 好吗
I'll handle it from here, okay?
听着 她强行获取了我和黏液的链接
Listen, she hijacked my connection with the green.
她正在寻找利斯的某地
She's looking for some place on Leith.
跟踪她能让我们有机会先她一步
Tracking her there is our best chance of finding it first.
很好 露西 约翰尼回来了吗
Good. Lucy, Johnny here yet?
最后一次通讯时 他在古城
The last communication, he was in Old Town,
但他之后就关闭了通讯
but he's since turned off his com.
糟糕 好吧 带我们去利斯
Shit. Okay, take us to Leith.
萨宾可能已经搭上运输机了
Sabine's probably hopped a freighter by now.
让约翰尼原地等待
Tell Johnny to sit tight.
春泉山公♥司♥
该死
Shit!
快走 拜托
Go, please!
你怎么会在这儿
Why are you even here?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我慌了
I panicked.
我警告了杰尔科你会来
I warned Jelco you were coming.
终于来了 你知道规矩
Now, now, you know the rules.
大舌头会被割的 森贝克女士
Loose tongues get cut, Ms. Senbek.
放她走
Let her go.
真是宽宏大量 但你太没有远见了
Magnanimous, but awfully shortsighted.
换做是我 会更担心自己的自♥由♥
I'd be more worried about my own freedom.
虚张声势得不错 鸡♥巴♥脸
Oh, nice bluff, sack face.
我是搜捕联盟的探员
I'm a RAC Agent.
闯入高级军官的私人住所
Breaking into a high-ranking officer's personal quarters
偷走公♥司♥情报
and stealing Company intelligence.
天啊
My, my.
能不能给我看看相关的搜捕令啊
Care to show me the warrant that covers that? Hmm?
应该没有
I thought not.
先生们...
Gentlemen...
利斯星
目标信♥号♥♥进入通讯范围
Target signal in range.
把枪扔了
Drop it.
踢开 双手抱头
Kick it away. Hands behind your head.
我不想伤害你 别来烦我
I don't want to hurt you, I just want to be left alone.
你是黑根 萨宾
You're Black Root, Sabine.
这事只有一个结局 你为什么来这里
It only ends in one way. Why are you out here?
克兰在J星团周围到处都藏有安全屋
Khlyen has safe houses stashed all around the J.
我从未发现蛛丝马迹
I could never find a trace,
但达文似乎能直接跟他链接
but D'avin seems to have a direct connection with him,
所以我利用了这点
so I used that.
因为你想抓住克兰
Because you want to catch Khlyen.
因为我需要帮助
Because I want help!
克兰要怎么帮助你
How is Khlyen supposed to help you?
他不一样
He's different.
他同情你们
He feels for you.
他在一切开始时就在那里...
He was there when it all started--
黏液 六级特工 搜捕联盟
the green, Sixes, the RAC.
直到有事发生 他反叛了
Until something happened and he rebelled.
那事跟你有关
Something about you.
什么跟我有关
What about me?
我们不知道
We don't know.
他把关于你的所有记忆从黏液中带出来了
He's taken all memories of you out of the green,
藏起它们不让我们发现
hidden them from us.
他在保护你不受某种东西的伤害
He's protecting you from something.
你知道悲哀的是什么吗
You know what's sad?
你已经是半个六级特工了 你自己却不知道
You're already half Six, and you don't even know it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你以为克兰为什么要这么训练你
Why do you think Khlyen trained you like that?
不是杀人的技巧 而是冷血
Not how to kill-- how not to care.
一条条伤痕让你逐渐关闭心房♥
Shut your heart down, scar by scar,
让你害怕去信任或爱别人 连他自己都不行
and made you afraid to trust or love anyone, even him.
全都是为了能让你更有机会
All so you'd have a better chance of surviving
安然通过六级转化过程
the Six transition intact.
内心深处 大部分的你已经死了
Deep inside, most of you is already dead.
你知道你为什么和雅各布斯兄弟在一起吗
You know why you're with the Jaqobis?
因为我喜欢兄弟吗
'Cause I have a thing for brothers?
因为他们感情太充沛了
Because they feel so damn much.
这让你陶醉 是不是
It's intoxicating, isn't it?
如此靠近这些不怕去爱的人
Being so close to people who aren't afraid to love.
他们还没有发现你到底有多崩坏
They haven't figured out how broken you are yet,
但你知道我能看出来 所以你恨我
but you know I can see it, and that's why you hate me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这不是...
That's not...
这是快到最终阶段时会发生的事
This is what happens near the end.
只有恐惧和愤怒
Just fear and rage.
我快没时间了
I'm almost out of time.
你不能让他们这么对你
You can't let them do this to you.
我不会让这件事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen.
他们会来找你
Oh, they'll come for you.
但他们会夺走所有对你而言重要的东西
But they'll rip everything out of you that matters.
你会变成行尸走肉 只是没人会让你死
You're the walking dead, only no one will let you die.
你必须下手
You have to do it.
我会来追杀你的
I'll come for you.
杀掉约翰尼和达文 我都不会在意
Kill Johnny, kill D'avin, and I won't even care.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表