剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
to Arkyn and back, right?
约翰尼 你好像想到了什么
Johnny? You're looking think-y.
你有没有听说过康内瓦帮
You ever heard of the Connaver gang?
利斯集市
-康内瓦家族 -看来是听说过了
- The Connavers? - So you've heard of them.
我当搜捕令特工中介都二十多年了
I've been a warrant broker 20-odd years, girl.
我什么人都听说过
I've heard of everyone.
康内瓦帮
The Connaver gang:
阿贝尔·康内瓦和她的兄弟们
Abel Connaver and her brothers.
搜捕令
阿贝尔·康内瓦
这群人和融化的屎一样滑不溜手
Slick as melted shit, the lot of them.
以当星际海盗为生
Made a science out of ship piracy,
但总是逃脱公♥司♥的追捕
but always escaped company pursuit.
-想知道原因吗 -我猜
- Want to guess how? - Supposedly?
在被追缉的走投无路时逃到阿尔金星
By hanging out on Arkyn when the heat got too much.
回答正确
Ding ding. Cookie for blue eyes.
我知道那里是禁区
Look, I know it's off-limits,
但我们试过在阿尔金星降落
but we tried landing on Arkyn.
你们干了什么
You did what?!
而那里不是什么也没有
And it's not empty.
有一层人造防御层
There's some kind of man-made defense layer.
-康内瓦家族是怎么穿过去的 -没人知道
- How do the Connavers get past? - Nobody knows how.
搜捕联盟会怎么说呢
What'd the R.A.C. have to say?
他们猜康内瓦窃取了某个小东西
They figure Connaver stole some kind of gadget
来保护她的飞船
that protects her ships.
我们只需要那种技术
We just need that tech.
如果有关于这东西的搜捕令 我们要拿到手
If there's a warrant out for it, we want on it.
为什么你们总是去追龙[冒险]
Why are you always chasing dragons?
因为金子都在它们手里啊
'Cause they're the ones with all the gold.
我真的需要那种技术 贝儿 为了达文
I really need that tech, Bell. For D'avin.
你总是告诉我我可以远离危险
You always told me I can be safe,
或者选择做个好特工
or I can be good.
我选择做个好特工
I choose good.
对任何持有该技术的人
There's a standing "Live or Dead" warrant
有一个长♥期♥的生死搜捕令
for whoever has that tech now.
我听说康内瓦家族
Heard whispers that the Connavers
在最后一次跃迁前抵押了它
left it for collateral before their last jump,
所以我派了一个特工跟踪
so I sent an agent after it.
-他再也没回来 -你派他去哪儿了
- He never came back. - Where did you send him?
优乐基
Eulogy.
我了个去
Damn.
抱歉
Sorry.
优乐基 那个黑市
Eulogy, the barter town?
真惨
Well...poopy.
要进去有两条规定
Two rules for entry.
你得是榜上有名的罪犯
Got to be a known criminal,
还得带上值得赌博的偷来的东西
and got to bring stolen goods worth gambling.
我可以搞定第二条
I can handle the second part.
我们进行全面伪装需要多久
How long to build us deep covers?
为什么要冒险伪造呢
Why bother risking fakes?
你们面前就有货真价实的东西啊
You got the genuine article right in front of you.
普雷吗
Pree?
就跟你没点小秘密似的
Oh, like you don't have skeletons.
威斯利星 白沙
我们来这里干什么
So what are we in for here?
喝酒 赌博 玩枪
Beers, bets, and bullets.
优乐基是个法外之地的赌场
Eulogy is one big outlaw casino,
那里大家都用偷来的东西做赌注
where everyone wages their stolen goods.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
来嘛 给个提示
Come on. Just one hint?
你犯的什么罪 贩卖♥♥武器吗
What'd you do time for? Gun runner?
-小偷 -闭嘴
- Sass thief? - Shut it.
普雷 你没问题吧
Pree, you got this, right?
别担心 我会把你们带进去的
No problem. I'll get us in.
搜索J殖民地的犯罪记录
Searching prison records throughout J colonies
找到匹配 普雷·梅迪斯
Match found: Pree Medez.
外号♥ 大老爹贝雕
Alias: Big Daddy Scrimshaw.
-化名 帕里斯·奥马利 -还有化名
- Alias: Paris O'Malley. - Alias?
一位目标认证通过
One subject verified and approved.
他和我一起的
He's with me.
-我替他担♥保♥ -那你要负责
- I'll vouch. - Your funeral.
他要有问题 你也一起死
If he hangs, you hang.
那你们带了什么来作抵押
So, what are you guys wagering, anyways?
当前总价值 1.5万
Total current value: 15,000 Joy.
我们船上还有八箱这样的
There's eight more like it on our ship.
抵押物没问题 收下了
Wager has been accepted and secured.
抬走
Pick up.
还有什么建议吗
So, any last advice?
就一条 听我的
One, let me lead.
没门
No.
妲奇 准备好了告诉我们
Dutch, we're ready when you are.
收到
Copy that.
好了 约翰尼
Okay, Johnny.
我进来了
I'm in.
妲奇
Dutch?
约翰
John?
你们听见了吗
You guys reading me?
当然没有
Of course not.
我已经准备好要回家了
I'm definitely ready to come home now.
要是看见救援部队出现在山那边就太好了
Sure would be nice to see the cavalry coming over that hill.
他在那 发现他了
There he is. We have a visual.
你得杀了我 雅各布斯
You got to kill me, Jaqobis.
要开始了 我能感觉到
It's starting. I can feel it.
把他抬起来
Get him up.
不要
No!
告诉他们这里的情况
Tell them what's going on here!
告诉他们
Tell 'em!
把他带下去
Take him to the cell.
来钱吧 七兄弟 吐点钱出来
Give me gold, seven brothers, and ride that spare.
来大赚一笔吧
Let's make that money.
宝贝 来吧 来吧
Baby, come on, come on...
棒 太棒了
Yes! Whoo! Yes!
约翰尼 你在吗
Johnny, you there?
游戏还没结束呢 你去哪
Where are you going mid-game?
他的膀胱小得跟个娘们似的
Oh, he's got a bladder the size of a little girl, this one.
我替他玩 我们一起的
I'll play his hand. We're together.
-去吧 亲爱的 -谢谢你 宝贝
- Run along, sweets. - Thanks, hon.
我觉得普雷有点太乐在其中了
I think that Pree's enjoying himself a little too much.
-你那里怎么样了 -在试验你的镜片
- How's it down there? - Testing your lens now.
这东西该怎么用
How's this supposed to work?
理论上 康内瓦的装置已经在阿尔金星上了
Well, theoretically, Connaver's device has been on Arkyn,
所以镜片应该能接收到它的辐射特性
so it should have absorbed that radiation signature.
贝塔射线是肉眼不可见的
The beta radiation isn't visible to the eye,
但通过这镜片能将其转换
but those bang-ass lenses will translate it
使你能够看得见
into something you can see.
找找红色的东西
Look for anything red, well...
前提是那个装置真的在这里
assuming that the device is actually here.
找到了
There it is.
但被锁在了一道门后面
Behind a big-ass lock.
约翰尼 能帮我想个办法吗
Johnny, can you help me out?
给我五分钟 露西 准备待命
Give us five. Lucy, standing by?
待命中 约翰
Standing by, John.
不好意思 我得去回个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I had to take a call.
你妈妈打来的
From your mother.
我妈妈
My mother?
你最好去给她回个电♥话♥
Oh, well, maybe if you returned her call,
否则她会一直打来的
she wouldn't have to keep calling.
要不是她老把我们的沙发当成客房♥
Well, maybe if she stopped treating our couch like a guest room,
我就不用老躲着她了
I wouldn't have to keep avoiding her.
你社交能力这么弱我也没办法
I can't help your limited social skills.
你妈是个又胖又暴脾气的贱♥人♥我也没办法
And I can't help it if your mother's a big fat raging bitch.
你不能侮辱你男人的母亲
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表