剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
to save your life and cover our tracks.
你可以留下送死
Stay and die,
或者跟我走
or leave with me.
你自己选
Make your choice.
放开她
Hands off her.
放开了
Off.
非常开
Very off.
我没有...没有伤害她
I'm not--I'm not hurting her.
我很...惊叹
I'm-I'm admiring.
该死 她...说真的 她...
Shit. She's, uh... seriously, she's...
很美
she's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我最近不太有礼貌
I'm not exactly housebroken these days.
-我在哪 -在我们的船上
- Where am I? - You're on our ship.
你被击中了 但情况还好
You were shot, and you're okay,
但我有点担心你的模块
but it's your mods that I'm worried about.
你看了所有模块
Did you see all of them?
应该说不得不看吧
kind of had to.
还有 我叫约翰
I'm John, by the way.
你是打手模块 对吗
You're a hack mod, right?
这跟你无关
That's none of your business.
我不是移♥民♥一伙的
Hey, look. I'm--I'm not with immigration.
我不会举报你
I'm not gonna report you.
我们扫兴者只在意搜捕令
Killjoys, we only care about warrants.
你从没告诉我你叫什么
You never told me your name.
克拉拉
It's Clara.
你经历了什么 克拉拉
What happened to you, Clara?
康内瓦人几年前通过债权交易得到了我
Connavers won me in trade for a debt a few years ago.
他们直接把我带到工厂
They brought me straight to the factory.
-什么工厂 -那间工厂
- What factory? - The factory.
黑市模块化工厂
Black market moding.
他们用超出法定的方式改造人
They--they alter people way past legal limits.
毫无疑问
No questions asked.
克拉拉 我们需要进入阿尔金星
Clara, we really need to get onto Arkyn.
他们从哪弄到的护盾
Where did they get the shield?
他们发现的
They found it.
从他们追踪的一艘离开阿尔金的失事飞船上
On a crashed ship they tracked leaving Arkyn.
他们一弄清楚那是什么
Once they figured out what it was,
就需要让它既便携又安全 所以
they needed a way to keep it portable and safe, so...
他们把它安装在我体内 拿走我的胳膊 装上爱丽丝
they stuck it in me, took my arm, and gave me Alice
让我可以保护它
so I could protect it.
你应该用她杀了他们
You should have killed them with her.
-让他们自食其果 -我不能
- Death by irony. - I can't.
防误伤队友锁定吗
Friendly fire block?
只要我试图用她瞄准他们
I so much as raise her at them,
大脑就会受500伏电击
I get 500 volts to my brain
然后会昏迷很久
and take one hell of a nap.
相信我 我昏过很多遍了
And trust me, I've taken many naps.
我宁愿晕过去也不想放弃
I'd rather pass out than give in.
接近阿尔金大气
Approaching Arkyn's atmosphere.
露西 保持距离
Hey, Lucy. Keep some distance.
我不希望任何人发现我们
I don't want anyone sensing our approach.
我们上次进出动静有点大
We weren't exactly subtle last time.
别担心 等我激活护盾
Don't worry... once I activate the shield,
它就能掩藏飞船行踪
it cloaks the ship.
-好的 -再说
- Good. - Besides...
我们还有个约定
we had a deal.
把这事办完吧
Let's get this over with.
不用着急啊
Hey, you know what? No rush.
休息一下 我们准备好了会告诉你
Get some rest, and we'll let you know when we're ready.
"不用着急"是什么意思
What do you mean, "No rush"?
克兰现在很可能就在杀你哥哥
Khlyen could be killing your brother right now.
那我们就不提你的人
So, we're not gonna talk at all about
把我扒光放在浴缸里
your people flooding me with magic green shit
用绿色魔法垃圾泡着我的事了
while floating naked in a tub?
正合我意
That would be my preference.
带你进来 让你升六级
Brought you here to make you a Level Six.
但现在看来那没生效 我得知道原因
Apparently, it didn't work. I need to know why.
为什么是我
But why me?
送你会娅拉身边
Sent you back to Yala,
一个忠于我的六级特工
a Level Six loyal to me.
-去监视她吗 -去保护她
- To spy on her? - To protect her.
她听你的话
She listens to you.
她不听我的了
She doesn't listen to me anymore.
你知道你跟她之间有点父女情节吗
You know you have some pretty serious daddy issues with her.
-这是很诡异 -闭嘴
- It's pretty creepy. - Stop talking.
因为我说对了吗
Because I'm right?
否则我就朝你开枪
So I don't shoot you.
重复射击
Repeatedly.
然后用拳头穿过伤口
And put my fist through the wounds.
说得还真是 又奇怪
Well, that was oddly...
又具体
specific.
-她还好吗 -枪伤不是问题
- Is she okay? - The gunshot's not the problem.
她的胸板承受了大部分伤害
Sternum plate took most of the hit.
-问题在于辐射 -什么辐射
- It's the radiation. - What radiation?
-她有护盾 -不不不
- She has a shield. - No. No, no, no.
她就是护盾
She is the shield.
她每次进出阿尔金星
It's like she absorbs the radiation for everyone else
就会吸收其他人的辐射
every time she passes in and out of Arkyn.
她的模块周围全有旧灼伤
There's old burns all around the tech.
会慢慢地害死她的
That's--that thing's got to be killing her by inches.
当真会慢慢害死她
I mean, really shitty inches.
-那就取出模块 -做不到
- Then get it out of her. - I can't.
那群康内瓦混♥蛋♥设定了
Those Connaver assholes have rigged it
一旦强行篡改就会自爆
to blow if it's tampered with.
那我们该怎么办 约翰
Then what's our alternative, John?
我一直都想要乐观 想着水还有半杯
You know, I'm trying to be positive guy, Mr. Glass-half-full,
可我们现在连杯子都没了
but I think I've run out of glass.
要不是因为我 他就不会遇到他
He would never have even met him if it wasn't for me.
如果我得救出达文 那我就必须做到
If I need to drag D'av back from hell, I will.
上一次克兰盯上了你所在乎的人
The last time Khlyen went after someone you cared about,
杀了你的丈夫
he murdered your husband.
我也不想说那些陈词滥调
I don't want platitudes.
我只是想救回我的哥哥
I just want my brother back.
克兰是谁
Who's Khlyen?
开门
Open.
抱歉
Sorry.
仿真灵敏耳
Bionic ears.
我是不是没提过
Did I not mention...
你该好好休息
You should be resting.
回答我的问题 我就走
So answer my question and I'll go.
那是段黑暗的故事
It's kind of a dark story.
我可是被一群匪徒绑♥架♥
Remember the part where I was kidnapped by a gang of thieves
手臂被切断 还把我变成机器女奴隶吗
who cut off my arm and made me their robo-slave girl?
好吧
Point taken.
克兰把我训练成为一名杀手
Khlyen trained me to be an assassin.
从我小的时候就开始了
Starting from when I was a child.
多亏了约翰尼 我六年前终于成功逃脱
I finally broke away six years ago, thanks to Johnny.
可他又找到了你
But he found you again.
算是个跟踪狂
Well, he's a bit of a stalker.
他抓走了我哥哥
He's got my brother.
他就在阿尔金星上吗
That's the guy on Arkyn?
对
Yeah.
所以克兰就像是你的康内瓦人
So, Khlyen is your Connaver?
算是吧
I guess so, yeah.
好
Okay.
我帮你
I'm in.
我们一起搞死他吧
Let's go mess his shit up.
克拉拉 约翰尼说护盾会害死你
Clara, Johnny said the shield damages you.
这不是你的战争
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表