剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
for a boy with your potential and intellect.
闭嘴
Shut it.
我不需要说教 我需要飞船
I don't need a parent. I need a ship.
你必须恢复那个空间站的生命补给
You have to put life support back on in the station.
他们会死
They could die.
那得看他们 杰克 懂吗
That's on them, Jake. Okay?
我花了一个月才制♥造♥出让他们追捕的东西
I spent a month building them something to chase.
如果他们按照我计划的那样追捕钱伯斯
If they'd just ran after Chambers like I planned,
我们现在已经坐着他们的飞船飞个奎德了
we'd be halfway across the Quad in their ship by now.
但他们不会抛下你不管
But they wouldn't leave you alone.
他们是好人 奥兰
They're good people, Olan.
他们是扫兴者 杰克 懂吗
They're Killjoys, Jake. Okay?
他们并不在乎你
They don't care about you.
你对他们而言只是一份工作
You're just a job to them.
我是你哥哥
I'm your brother.
怎么了 奥兰
What's wrong, Olan?
有时候我会头疼
I get these headaches sometimes.
有时候我会产生幻觉
Sometimes I see shit.
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
我承诺过我会回来找你
I promised I'd come back for you.
然后我做到了
Then I did.
听着 我们能去
Look, we can go...
我们现在能去任何我们想去的地方
we can go anywhere we want now.
不会再有爸爸
There's no more Dad,
不会再有威斯利星 只有
there's no more Westerley. Okay, it's...
只有你和我
it's just you and me.
氧气含量 百分之五十
Oxygen level: 50%.
好吧
Okay,
鉴于我要为我们今天丧命
since this is partly my fault
负一部分的责任
that we might die today,
我会弥补你
I'll pay you back.
用什么弥补
With what?
两个谎言和一个真♥相♥
Two lies and a truth.
你知道那个游戏吗
You know that game?
我告诉你三件事
I tell you three things.
有一件是真的
One is true.
省点氧气吧
Save your air.
第一我喝了无辜者的血液
One I drink the blood of the innocent.
第二我喜欢你的头发
Two I love your hair.
第三...
Three...
这个天才计划
The Prodigy Program
是一个活人种子库
is a living human seedbank
用来保护所有奎雷什人的文化知识
to protect all Qreshi culture and knowledge.
保存一个种子库有两大原因
There are two reasons to keep a seedbank.
冬天或者战争
Winter or war.
你期待是哪一个
Which were you expecting?
那得取决于克兰的留言
That depends on Khlyen's message.
而且它才被叫做"两个谎言和一个真♥相♥"
And it's called "Two lies and a truth",
扫兴者
Killjoy,
而不是"请问我"
not "Ask me anything."
那个游戏的乐趣在哪儿
Where's the fun in that?
我扶着你 我扶着你
I've got you. I've got you.
浅呼吸
Shallow breaths.
你以后最好不要有什么想法
Don't you dare fantasize about this later.
哎哟 疼死了
Ow! Shit!
糟糕
Oh, shit.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
奥兰正在试着手动解除对飞船的控制
Olan's trying to release the ship manually.
我哥哥有点不正常
Something's wrong with my brother.
他在产生幻觉
He's seeing things.
我知道
I know.
你能帮他吗
Can you help him?
没问题 但你必须先帮我
Yeah, but I need your help first.
没事的 你会很安全
It's okay. You'll be safe.
这些机舱有生命补给
The pods have life support.
氧气含量 百分之二十五
Oxygen levels: 25%.
你还好吗 柔暇
You good, Xosia?
很好
Okay.
确定这些机舱安全吗
Sure these pods are safe?
奥兰用这些东西杀害了他的同学
Olan killed his class with these things.
那不是他干的
It wasn't him.
一波大规模数据浪潮烧毁了机舱
A massive data surge fried the pods
然后触发了PH调节器
and tripped the PH regulators.
那就是这些机舱溶解了这些尸体的原因
That's why the pods liquified the bodies.
那是一场机器故障 奥兰勉强逃生
It was a malfunction. Olan barely got out alive.
这场数据浪潮何时发生的
When did this surge happen?
就是当红17被关闭的时候
Right when Red 17 shut down.
各位
Guys,
我想我们找到了克兰最后的传送信息
I think we found Khlyen's last transmission.
它就在奥兰体内
It's in Olan.
贴心的技术
Sweet tech.
这个全息摄像机是一个很好的尝试
The holocamera was a nice touch.
非常聪明
It was smart.
你打算用那个机器射击我吗
Are you gonna shoot me with that?
我把抢拆掉了
I disengaged the gun.
我哥哥没事 顺便说一下 多谢关心
My brother's fine, by the way. Thanks for asking.
我的弟弟在哪儿
Where's my brother?
杰克 你宁愿相信扫兴者也不信我吗
Jake, you trust the Killjoys over me?
他们会把你送回爸爸身边
They'll send you back to Dad.
他们会把我交给公♥司♥
They're gonna hand me over to the Company
做更多的实验
for more experiments!
那是你想要的结果吗
Is that what you want?
退后 杰克
Stay back, Jake.
游戏结束了 奥兰
The game is over, Olan.
你是聪明人 对吧
You're the smart one, right?
所以你知道如果我把这两根线碰在一起
So you know if I touch these two wires together,
它会向露西的能量核心造成冲击
it sends a surge to Lucy's power core.
你想把我送回威斯利星吗
You want to take me back to Westerley?
我会让我们粉身碎骨
I'll send us back in pieces.
把线放下 奥兰
Put the wires down, Olan.
你不是杀手
You're not a killer.
我想我们都知道这是个谎言
I think we both know that's a lie.
我打赌布劳克斯顿的事只是个意外
You know, I'm betting that Bruxton was a miscalculation.
你不是故意让他犯心脏病
You didn't plan for his heart defect.
你为什么要杀钱伯斯
But why did you kill Chambers?
因为她试图杀掉我
Because she tried to kill me.
我从舱中醒来 我的头着火了
I woke up from that pod, and my head was on fire.
钱伯斯骑在我身上 摇晃我
Chambers was over me, shaking me.
所以我推开了她
So I pushed her off...
把她推进舱里
into a pod.
听着 我认为她是想救你
Look, I think she was trying to save you.
出现了大量数据激增
There was a massive data surge,
触发了储藏舱的杀菌子程序
and it triggered the pods' sterilization sub-routines.
听着 我认为她想试着
Hey, look, I think that she was trying
把你拉出你的...
to pull you out of your...
你的储藏舱 以免你被它杀掉
out of your pod... before it killed you.
一派胡言
Bullshit.
系统的故障害死了你全班 奥兰
A system malfunction killed your class, Olan.
不是钱伯斯
Not Chambers.
那么多数据转而导入你们的神经支流
All that data--it was rerouted through your neurofeeders,
在你们的大脑上编成密♥码♥
encoded onto your brain.
所以你才会头疼
That's why you're having these headaches.
所以你才会看到那些奇怪的东西
That's why you're seeing all this weird shit.
你需要帮助 奥兰
You need help, Olan.
含氧量 20%
Oxygen levels: 20%.
还有一个储藏舱
There's still one pod.
你躺进去吧
Take it.
该死的雅各布斯 该死的女士优先
You damn Jaqobis and your damsel shit.
你的弟弟真是个好男人
Your brother is a really good man.
他是的
He is.
但你要知道
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表