剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- Jaqobis is right. - What are you doing?
春泉山那里有全息电♥话♥ 我能带你去
Spring Hill's got a holophone. I can get you in there.
轰炸时你表明不是他们的人了
You abandoned your post when the bombings started.
他们会把你扔到西洞里
They're gonna throw you in Westhole.
这也算公平
Well, it's only fair,
毕竟我也把你关进去过一次
seeing as how I threw you in Westhole once.
这倒是真的 混♥蛋♥
That's right, jerk.
而且要是出了岔子 你妈妈也能救我出来
And if things go sideways, your mom can get me out,
有皇家特赦令的话
with a royal pardon.
别把希望寄托在我家人身上
Don't put faith in my family.
我可没有 我的希望寄托在你身上 红发妞
I'm not. My faith's in you, Red.
本来都在我掌握之中 我能说服泰蒙的
I had it under control. I was talking Tighmon down.
要是你动作再快点就好了
Well, I wish you'd talked faster;
我就不用替你完成工作了
I wouldn't have to do your job for you.
现在 把那罐子给我带回来
Now, bring me that tank.
你要它干什么
What are you gonna do with it?
我说过了 我没法派我的军队进去
I told you, I can't let my troops inside,
尤其是在那种药剂流失在外的状况下
especially now that chemical's on the loose.
我也说了 我们不为你工作
And I told you, we don't work for you.
所有犯人都死了
Look, all the prisoners are dead;
搜捕令完成了
the warrant is complete.
让我们出去 否则联盟要你好看
Let us out, or you're dealing with the RAC.
理解了 现在我们就该
Oh, I see, this is the part
拿空话威胁人了是吧
where we call each other's bluff.
好的
All right.
他要干什么
What's he doing?
我基本可以肯定他是要干坏事
Something evil, I'm next to positive.
古城人♥民♥
People of Old Town.
天哪 他还有人
God, there's more of him.
我是利亚姆·杰尔科主管
My name is Officer Liam Jelco,
我十分同情你们的遭遇
and I sympathize with your suffering.
他真是太能扯了
Oh, he is so full of shit.
但是 我还是需要你们的帮助 作为回报
However, I do need your help, and as a reward,
我将提供离开古城搬往利斯的通行证
I am offering free passage out of Old Town to Leith,
公♥司♥提供将为你提供新住处
to where a new Company-provided home awaits you.
我只需要两样东西
All I need are two things.
-妲奇 -恐怕这对我不是什么好事对吧
- Dutch... - I'm not gonna like this, am I?
这个被人从我这儿偷走的气罐
This tank of gas, which was stolen from me,
第二
and second...
是的 不是好事
Yep, I'm gonna hate it.
这个扫兴者 活的
This Killjoy-alive.
或者死的 都行
Or dead. Doesn't matter much to me.
强调一下 回报丰厚 动起来吧
Once again, big reward. Get creative.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
妲奇 我们得赶紧上去了
Dutch, we need to get to ground, now.
谁在追你
Who's behind you?
古城所有人 想办法要杀我
All of Old Town, trying to kill me.
杰尔科追踪我们到了泰蒙那
Jelco tracked us to Tighmon.
约翰尼 扫描我
Johnny, scan me now.
追踪器
A tracker.
-达文 -我也有一个
- D'av? - I got one too.
我想这大概意味着
Yeah, which I'm assuming means...
我们失去意识时他们动了手脚
They messed with them while we were unconscious.
杰尔科一开始就是要利用我们找到泰蒙
Jelco used us to fish out Tighmon right from the start.
普雷 给我冲厕所里去
Pree, flush these.
杰尔科用下三滥的招数追踪我们
Jelco tracked the shit out of us;
我们就用污秽的手段对付他的追踪器
we'll shit the track out of him.
好像没啥逻辑
That makes no sense.
因为我很生气
Because I'm angry.
我们怎么才能出去
Now, how do we get out of here?
我们得翻过那堵墙
We need to get over that wall.
走下面也行 春泉山是个生♥态♥区♥
Or under it. Spring Hill is a bio-dome.
他们肯定有什么通风管道
They must've dropped in some kind of ventilation shaft
或者排水系统
or drainage system.
但那些热气流和污水
Yeah, but all that hot air and sewage
总得排放到哪去吧
has to come out of someplace.
你们俩和泰蒙谈时
Yeah, while you two were talking to Tighmon,
我让露西检测了地道
I had Lucy do a reading on the tunnels.
让我看看
Show me.
这里 这是个机械系统迷宫
Here. This a maze of mechanical systems.
要在肯定就在这里了
If it's anywhere, it's right there.
去接希尔斯和帕特 在下面见
Get Hills and Pawter. Meet us down there.
好的
All right.
阿尔维斯 带路吧
Alvis, lead the way.
当然
Of course.
出发
Let's go.
警报器坏了 不知道下面是什么
Safeties off. We don't know what's down there.
走吧 普雷
Let's go, Pree.
不行
I can't.
什么 你不走吗
What? You're not coming?
宝贝 这里是我的家
Baby, this is my home.
我不要再失去它一次了
I'm not losing it again.
离开这里 活着离开
Just get out of here, alive.
春泉山化工厂
希拉里·欧楠军官 欢迎回到公♥司♥
Officer Hillary Oonan. Welcome back to the Company.
谢谢 这位是
Thank you, and this is...
艾拉诺尔·赛亚·西姆斯 真荣幸
Illenore Seyah Simms. It's an honor.
我需要给我母亲打一通私人电♥话♥
I'd like a private call with my mother
-还需要一艘去奎雷什星的飞船 -不行
- and a ship to Qresh. - That's not going to happen.
但至少你现在也不是困在古城了
But at least you're not stuck inside Old Town anymore.
你要违抗我的命令吗
Are you disobeying me?
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you.
欧楠军官真该提醒你
Officer Oonan should really have warned you
炸♥弹♥的事的 及时撤离你
about the bombing. Had you evacuated...
-我会拒绝的 -稍等
- I would have resisted. - One moment.
我话还没说完
Bit of a roll going on here.
欧楠军官真的该提醒你
Officer Oonan should really have warned you
炸♥弹♥的事的
about the bombing...
等等 你确实提醒她了
oh, wait, you did warn her.
你提醒了古城所有人
You warned all of Old Town.
我拉响了警报
I pulled the alarms.
-是我让他干的 -她没有
- I told him to. - She didn't.
我知道
Oh, I know.
你违背了公♥司♥之命 抛弃了你的工作
You disobeyed the Company, abandoned your post.
公♥司♥决定要以杀死
I don't agree when the Company
全城所有人的方式来
decides an entire town of people
镇♥压♥一场革命的手段我不认同
has to die to quell a revolution.
送我上法庭 关我进监狱 我都不在乎
Have me court-martialed, send me to prison, I don't care.
我救了人 救人救赎了我的灵魂
I saved people. Doing that saved me.
那你的救世主现在在哪呢
And where are your saviors now?
不要
No!
希尔斯
Hills!
我知道最近日子过的有点难
I know these last days have been hard.
我很抱歉 但你现在安全了
I apologize, but you're safe now.
我们会照顾好你
We'll take good care of you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们在春泉山的供水系统里
We're in Spring Hill's water supply system.
你俩先走
You two go ahead.
我一找到约翰尼就让他去找你们
I'll send Johnny on when I see him.
你不来吗
Aren't you coming?
我是反抗势力的领袖
I organized the resistance.
我不能在公♥司♥堡垒里被发现
I can't exactly be seen in a Company bunker.
但我们能想出办法
But we'll figure that out.
就算你把我弄出了古城
Even if you get me out of Old Town,
我去哪呢
where am I gonna go?
-阿尔金星 -回红17去吗
- Arkyn. - Back to Red 17?
回那颗星球去
Back to the moon.
还有他说的那个苦难僧侣攻击的实验室
And whatever lab he said the Scarbacks were attacking.
那边
That way.
苦难僧侣已经200年没在阿尔金星出现了
Scarbacks haven't been seen in Arkyn in over 200 years.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表