剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
《扫兴者》前情提要
Previously on "Killjoys"...
我们是伙伴 还有达文 我们是一队的
We're partners, and D'Avin, we're your team.
但我爱上了帕特
But I am in love with Pawter.
我不再是你的人♥质♥了 杰尔科
I'm not your hostage anymore, Jelco.
我是你的君主
I'm your liege.
你掌权的样子真帅 塞亚
Power looks good on you, Seyah.
他们想知道墙是做什么的 那就给他们看
They want to know what the wall is for? Show them.
墙就像是巨大的抚慰剂
The wall acts as a giant pacifier.
一旦他们启动这个 所有古城的人
When they activate it, everyone in Old Town
就会变成某种无助而快乐的机器
becomes some kind of helpless, happy drone.
公♥司♥就可以对他们为所欲为了
The Company can do whatever they want to them.
这一切都是错的
This is all bad.
黛尔·塞亚向你们问好
Seyah Kendry sends her regards.
你对古城的定给份额下毒了
You poisoned the rations.
你要杀死所有弱者
You're gonna kill all the weak
只留下强者
and leave the strong.
那之后该怎样 别吊我胃口
And then what? Don't leave me hanging.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我很确定我们会阻止你
But I'm pretty sure that we're gonna stop you.
我们要拯救古城
We're gonna save Old Town.
露西 约翰尼在哪里
Lucy, where's Johnny?
在48小时内
In the next 48 hours,
会开始空投额外的补给
air drops of premium rations will begin.
让我们结束古城的受难
Let's put an end to Old Town's suffering.
真是美好的一天
What a beautiful day.
你想明白了吗
You ready to be nice?
神经手铐
Nerve cuffs.
如果不希望你的脊髓化成水流下来
You don't want to melt your spinal column out your ass,
就动作慢一点
move slow--
一定要慢
real slow.
走吧
Let's go.
让扫兴者出来
Bring out the Killjoys!
-我们要求公平 -不许进来
- We want justice! - No one gets in!
除非赫林同意
Not until Herin says so!
她为古城做了这么多
After all she's done for Old Town,
你就这样对她
this is how you treat her?
这是她自找的
What happens to her is up to her.
在我的酒吧里不许这样 赫林
Not in my bar, Herin.
谁说这里是你的地盘了
Oh, who says it's your bar anymore?
古城已经迎来了新篇章
It's a brand new day in Old Town.
墙倒了 大家自♥由♥了
Wall's down. People on the streets.
公♥司♥落跑了
Company's on the run.
终于愿意开口了吗
Oh, you ready to talk, finally?
我晕了多长时间
How long was I out?
其实 我们攻下春泉山时
You know, when we raided Spring Hill,
找到了很多杰尔科留下的东西
we found a lot of things that Jelco left behind--
他们用这些东西来对付
things they liked to use
我们这样的古城人
on Old Towners like us...
逼我们开口
to make us talk.
这玩意看起来也太没威胁力了
Wow, that's not even remotely impressive.
如果你要给我下毒
If you're gonna poison me,
最好找点会发光的液体吧
at least make it glow or something.
谁说这是毒药了
Who said anything about poison?
给你最后一次机会
Last chance.
利亚姆·杰尔科在哪里
Where's Liam Jelco?
等到了那里 你给我闭紧嘴
When we get there, you keep your mouth shut.
敢跟任何人说话 我一枪崩了你
You talk to anyone, I shoot you.
敢逃跑 我一枪崩了你
You try to run, I shoot you.
敢做任何我不喜欢的事
You do anything I don't like--
你一枪崩了我 我明白
You shoot me. I get it.
要是去得晚了
If we're too late,
她受了伤
and they hurt her...
如果她流血
if she bleeds...
你陪她一起流
you bleed.
明白吗
Understand?
明白
Understand.
明白了
Understood.
杰尔科 你怎么会觉得
Jelco? Why would you think she'd help
她会帮他这种人♥渣♥
that flaming piece of garbage?
因为我亲眼看到
Because I saw her and her partner save him
她和她的搭档救了他
with my own eyes.
宝贝 告诉他这不可能
Honey, tell him that's impossible.
我一直在说 可他一直不听
I keep trying, but he keeps on not listening.
我再说一次
But here it is again.
我不知道
I don't know...
我不知道杰尔科在哪里
I don't know where Jelco is.
妲奇
Dutch!
别激动
Easy.
血
Blood.
那杯水
The water.
你个混♥蛋♥ 居然真的下了毒
You shitbag, you did poison me.
不是毒 是微型水蛭
Not poison. Micro-leeches.
你一撒谎 它们就会吞噬你体内的分泌酶
They feed off the natural enzymes secreted when you lie.
直接攻击你的内脏器官
They go right for the organs.
我说过 杰尔科的玩具多着呢
Like I said, Jelco has a lot of toys.
我的玩具也不少
He's not the only one.
普雷
Pree.
我会带你离开
We're getting you out of here.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
你觉得我不敢动手吗
You don't think I'll do this?
他知道你会动手
He knows you will.
你可以带我穿过守卫 甚至出了这道门
You'll get us past the guards, maybe even out the door.
可你要怎样在枪林弹雨中带我突出重围 普雷
But how do you get us through the armed mob outside, Pree?
你知道我还是会义无反顾的
You know I still would, right?
你我一起 浴血奋战
You, me--blaze of glory.
下次吧
Some other time.
答应我
Promise.
把他带出去
Just take him outside.
你要是敢伤他
If you hurt him...
你还是先担心自己吧
You should worry about yourself.
血是不会撒谎的
The blood don't lie, girl.
你知道杰尔科在哪里
You do know where Jelco is.
赫林 听我说
Herin, listen to me.
春泉山出了事
After what happened in Spring Hill,
公♥司♥随时会发起报复
the Company will be retaliating any minute now.
你需要尽快开始筹备
You need to start organizing--
我需要 我告诉你我需要什么
What I need? Let me tell you what I need.
昨天晚上 一百多名古城人横尸街头
Last night, over 100 people of Old Town died in these streets--
我们的街头
our streets.
我需要做的
So what I need
是向那些妻子
is to explain to the wives,
那些丈夫
the husbands,
还有那些孩子
the children,
解释清楚 我将如何为他们伸张正义
how we are going to get them justice.
通过暴打我一顿吗
By beating the piss out of me?
我打算把这堵墙的始作俑者
By hanging the man who started it all
当众绞死
with that damn wall.
如果做不到这一点
And if we can't do that,
那就只有
the next best thing
那个帮他逃走的婊♥子♥
is that bitch who helped him escape.
今天不是杰尔科被绞死
Either Jelco hangs today,
就是你
or you do.
前一晚
我们速战速决
Let's make this fast.
-你好 妲奇 -你好
- Hey, Dutch! - Hi!
你去哪儿了
Where've you been?
-约翰尼 -怎么 妲奇
- Johnny? - Yeah, Dutch?
对不起
Sorry.
《扫兴者》 第二季第九集
你到底用了什么电击枪设置
What the hell stun setting did you use,
我们可以把它变成违法的吗
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表