剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
and can we make it illegal?
我们觉得如何
And how are we feeling?
好像我既想呕吐
Ugh, like I want to vomit
在同时又想给什么东西一拳
and punch things at the same time.
她没事 给她一小会醒醒
She's fine; just give her a second to come out of it.
那么
So...
你的夜晚也和我一样刺♥激♥吗
was your night as intense as mine?
没错 我猜我们要谈谈是吧
Yeah, I guess we need to talk.
不对 是你要听一听
Nope, you need to listen.
为什么你恨我
Why do you hate me?
那是调低频率至听觉范围内的
That was two seconds of sonar blast
两秒钟声纳爆♥炸♥
pitched down enough to hear.
从哪里发出的
From what?
从墙发出的 约翰
It originates from the wall, John.
露西给我们音频扰频器 才能进去把你弄出来
Lucy gave us audio scramblers so we could go in and grab you.
那是什么
And what's that?
这些是昨晚我们在阿尔金星发现的
Those are schematics of mood-controlling technology
心情控制技术原理图
we found last night in Arkyn.
看上去眼熟吗
Seem familiar?
等等 你们没带我就返回阿尔金星了
Wait, you went back to Arkyn without me?
你自作主张还被抓了 记得吗
You went rogue and got your ass arrested, remember?
也是 都过去了 继续说
Right. Bygones. Continue.
一旦和神经通路配对上
Once paired with neural pathways,
墙就能控制心情
the wall controls moods.
它可以产生各种感觉 从轻微抑郁
It can create feelings ranging from mild depression
极乐满足 直到疯狂愤怒
to blissful satisfaction to manic rage.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
你昨晚感觉如何
How did you feel last night?
高兴
Happy.
真高兴
Really happy.
那不是真实的
It wasn't real.
我们唯一找不出原因的就是墙是怎么...
The only thing we can't figure out is what the wall--
别碰分发的食物
Don't touch the rations!
见到你也很高兴
Wow, nice to see you too.
想告诉我这里面有什么吗
Want to tell me what's in this shit?
露西 穿上你的分♥析♥裤子
Lucy, put on your analysis pants.
-我不♥穿♥裤子 -我知道 我只是
- I don't wear pants. - I know, I'm just--
我是飞船 约翰
I'm a spaceship, John.
我 没什么
I-- Never mind.
样本含有多种添加化学成分
The sample contains multiple additional chemical elements:
岩塔嗪 罗莱斯 皮塔
yentazine, lorex, pytar.
针对老弱病残的特殊物质
Special compounds that target the frail and feeble.
公♥司♥就是这么干的
That's how the Company's doing it.
他们给整个古城下毒吗
They're poisoning all of Old Town?
-为什么 -他们在挑选人口
- Why? - They're culling the herd,
消灭老弱病残
wiping out the old and sick,
只为公♥司♥留下最强壮
leaving only the strongest, most profitable workers
能创造最多价值的工人
for the Company.
他们从不抱怨 因为墙不会允许
Who never complain, because the wall won't let them.
人们正在那堵墙里死去
People are dying inside that wall.
我们需要回古城
We need to go back to Old Town
告诉所有人别吃那些鬼东西
and tell everyone to stop eating that shit.
相信我 这不会有用的
Trust me, it won't work.
昨晚一个朋友在我眼前被杀
A friend was murdered in front of me last night,
我却什么感觉都没有
and I didn't feel anything.
墙不会让你有那种感觉的
The wall won't let you.
而且 推♥翻♥墙的唯一办法就是
Plus, the only way to take down the wall
让它以某种方式过载或是从春泉山
is to overload it somehow or take out its power source
切断它的电源
in Spring Hill.
我们现在就去了结
We end this now.
我知道你们俩都有自己的秘密计划
Look, I know you both had your secret plan,
但如果你们不介意
but if you don't mind,
我们想加入你们
we'd quite like to join.
怎么做 即使我们抓了杰尔科
How? Even if we arrest Jelco,
他在公♥司♥里有
he's got so many allies
那么多同盟
inside the Company.
谁说过要抓住他了
Who said anything about arresting?
利亚姆·杰尔科是个杀人犯 虐待狂
Liam Jelco is a murderer, a sadist,
是对古城所有人的威胁
and a threat to everyone in Old Town.
今晚我们推倒他的墙
Tonight we bring down his wall,
让他归西
and then he dies.
那我们怎么进去
So, how we getting in?
从春泉山下的旧水道里
Well, the entry point's through one of the old viaducts
应该还是可以进去的
they dropped Spring Hill on-- should still be accessible.
我两天前才走过
I just used it two days ago.
是你被抓住
Would this be when you got busted
扔进监狱里的那次吗
and thrown into a jail cell?
当时计划不周全
Well, that plan had kinks,
我已经很清楚了
which were already made clear to me,
被抓后肯定要面对
what with the ensuing arrest,
酷刑和朋友的责备
ass-beating, and friend-berating.
你是说妲奇吗
You mean Dutch?
你们会和好的
Oh, you guys will kiss and make up.
你们就是这样
It's what you do.
我可是试图杀她然后还是和好了
Hells, I tried to kill her, and we got past it.
我不懂啊 真奇怪
I don't know, man. It's weird.
什么奇怪
What's weird?
你选择了疯裤子博士
You chose Dr. Crazy-Pants
而不是我们的永远暴脾气小姐
over our Lady of Perpetual Ass-kicking.
妲奇嫉妒了
Dutch got jealous.
你见过妲奇吧
Have you met Dutch?
这听上去像她吗
Does that sound like her?
不像
No, it does not.
所以你什么时候像个男人一点问她
So when are you gonna man up and ask her
到底是怎么回事
what it's really about?
因为看上去
'Cause it kind of looks like
你好像已经做选择了
you already made the choice anyway.
什么
What?
我忘了我们还
I forgot we even...
疯狂一夜 对吧
Crazy night, right?
我们再过一遍闯入计划
Let's go over the entry plan again.
好
Yeah.
好 大家准备好了 我们走吧
All right, boys are ready. Let's do this.
妲奇 等等
Dutch, a second.
我想说谢谢你
I want to say thank you--
为了那些衣服 为了你去救我们
for the clothes, for coming to get us.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
他从未骗过我
He's never done that.
抱歉 我叫他这么做的
I'm sorry. I asked him to.
猜到了
I figured.
我之所以选择这样做 说实话
And I'm only doing this now, because to be perfectly honest,
塞亚·西姆斯
Seyah Simms,
是因为你做不到
you're not up for this.
如果你想一意孤行
And if you tried to do this without me,
你很可能会丧命
you'd probably get yourself killed
还会连累约翰尼
and Johnny with you.
我永远不会让他
I would never ask him
去冒险
to risk himself.
但你已经这样做了
But you already did.
衣服的事不用谢
You're welcome for the jacket.
颜色很适合你
Nice color on you.
春泉山基地
城墙的发电机应该是在正东边
The wall's power generator's due east from here.
妲奇 你和帕特去最后一个楼梯井
Dutch, you and Pawter can take the last stairwell.
然后从那到大厅
That'll take you into the main hall.
你们能在那找到杰尔科
You get Jelco from there.
-相信我 我知道路 -最后一次确认
- Trust me, I know the way. - Last check.
东西都拿好了吗 通讯器呢
Everyone have everything? Comlinks?
记住 我们不是来杀公♥司♥的守卫的
Just remember, we're not here to kill the company guards.
所有武器只能用来打晕他们 我的除外
All the weapons are set to stun except for mine.
我的是来解决杰尔科的
Mine's for Jelco.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表