剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
-深潜 -好厉害啊
- Deepwater diving. - Good for you.
卡斯特 你去把船备好
Kaster, would you go and get the boats ready?
午餐过后我想去出海一趟
I'd like to take a cruise after dinner.
亲爱的
Dear?
帕特和我说了古城
Pawter was telling me about Old Town
和一些其他事
and, um, well, other things.
母亲 父亲 首先让我谢谢你们
Mother, father, let me first say thank you
允许我回家 我...
for allowing me to come home when I...
不行
No.
我还没说我想干什么呢
I haven't even said what I want yet.
你想让我收回驱逐令
You're going to ask for my order of exile to be lifted,
我说不行
and I'm going to say no.
别把场面变得这么难看
Let's not make it awkward.
但你离开前可以安心享用完午餐
But you're welcome to finish your dinner before you go.
不 等等 我们离席是有仪式的
No, wait, we have a ritual for leaving.
是啊
Yeah.
但我不是奎雷什星人
But I'm not from Qresh,
所以我根本不在乎
so I don't give a shit.
帕特
Pawter?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我知道你有事 但是...
I mean, I know that you're not okay, but...
我还是...
I'm just gonna...
你要是不让我住嘴我就一直瞎扯下去了
I'm gonna keep saying words here until you stop me, so...
我的身份竟然能这么快地从
It's amazing how quickly you can go from being
一名古城医生
a grown-up doctor in old town
转变为餐桌上的小女孩
to a little girl at the dinner table.
没关系
It's fine.
我要回去
I'm gonna go back in there.
不行 我们走
No, like hells you will. We're leaving.
约翰尼 我没事
Johnny, I'm okay.
我母亲只是看上去很可怕而已
My mother's just an intimidating woman.
不 你母亲是个混♥蛋♥
No, your mother is an asshole.
他们都是
They all are.
你值得拥有更好的 帕特·西姆斯
You deserve better, Pawter Simms.
古城的人们也一样
So do the people of Old Town.
我们不就是为此而来的吗
Isn't that why we came here?
你是把我正式当做联盟保镖
Are you asking me as your official RAC escort?
还是约翰尼·雅各布斯
Or as Johnny Jaqobis...
那个小混混
Scoundrel?
他的脸怎么了
What's wrong with his face?
卡斯特
Kaster?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
别 小心 小心
No, no, watch out. Watch out.
后退
Stay back.
外面...
Something out...
雾里...
In-in the fog...
是我派他去海岸那边的
I'm the one who sent him down to the shore.
现在他...
and now he's...
没事 宝贝
It's okay, babe.
你见过这种事吗
You ever seen anything like this?
魏玛 帮我收集样本
Wamer, help me collect the samples.
好的
Yes, of course.
母亲 我是医生 我能帮忙
Mother, I'm a doctor. I can help.
不要插手
Stay out of this.
其他人都别乱走
The rest of you stay put
等我查清楚
until I have some answers.
-我同意 -我可不同意
- Sounds good to me. - Yeah, well, not to me.
你的管家说到有什么雾
Your butler said something about a fog.
如果这是袭击事件
Now, if this is an attack,
我们得衡量威胁程度 并准备撤离
we need to assess the threat and plan our exit.
如果这是袭击事件
Well, if this was an attack,
我们怎么知道是不是你干的
how do we know it wasn't you?
因为他是联盟特工 汉克
Because he's a reclamation agent, Hank,
而且他是跟我一起来的
and he came with me.
我可不清楚你的判断力有多好 小帕
Not exactly known for your judgement, P.
-你知道的 混♥蛋♥ -注意用语 帕茜
- You'd know, asshole. - Language, Pawts.
够了
Enough.
二十年来 我一直在
I have protected this family
保护这个家庭 年轻人
for over 20 years, young man.
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
如果是生化攻击
If it's a bio-attack,
你妈妈说在不了解情况前别出去
Your mother's right about staying inside
就是对的
until we know more.
我去发求救信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna put out a distress call.
你帮她找出是怎么回事
You go help her figure out what this is.
好的
Okay.
疯狂的女孩
Crazy girl.
我先过去了
I'm gonna go over here now.
我在工作
I'm working.
我知道
I know.
熟悉的感觉
Felt familiar.
这里
Here.
你得切成条
You have to chip it.
你说熟悉的感觉是什么意思
What do you mean, felt familiar?
我童年大部分都在实验室的
Just that I spent most of my childhood
另一边看着你做实验
on the other side of your lab door.
这大概也是我成了医生的原因吧
That's probably why I became a doctor.
好吧 别因此责怪我
Well, don't blame me for that.
好了 够了
Here, that's enough.
责怪你吗
Blame you?
大多数父母会为家里拥有
You know, most parents would be proud
一位医生而自豪
to have a doctor in the family.
九家族不是大多数家庭
Most families aren't the nine.
九家族的人
And those who are
要做的不仅仅是治肚子痛
have a duty to do more than treat tummy aches.
妈妈 一周前我还给一个四岁的孩子
Mother, one week ago, I was reattaching a leg
接了腿
to a four-year-old.
你根本不知道
You have no idea
我做了些什么 就在公♥司♥...
What I've had to do since the company...
我们的公♥司♥炸掉古城然后树起那面墙后
our company--bombed old town and put up that wall.
我知道你该为这个家做些什么
I know what you were supposed to do for this family.
你应该带领整个家
You were supposed to lead,
像我每天一样做出艰难的抉择
to make the hard decisions like I've had to every single day.
我仍然可以
I still can.
我就在这里 你只需要让我接手
I'm right here. You just have to let me in.
处理完成
Processing complete.
病原体♥检♥测完成
Pathogen detected.
等等
Wait.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
即将抵达犯人收押所
Approaching prisoner intake.
听着 再告诉我一次 你看到了什么
Look, just tell me again, what did you see?
一些画面 像是从别人的视角里看到的
Just images, like from someone else's eyes.
一只手...一些绿色的东西
A hand--something green.
绿色 就像克兰在阿尔金星
Green, like the shit Khlyen
放进你身体里的东西吗
put into you in Arkyn?
是的 就是那种东西
Yeah, exactly like that.
也许克兰找到了一种方法联♥通♥你的大脑
Maybe Khlyen found a way to link your minds
就像他之前用神经链接对我做的那样
like he did to me with the neurolink.
不是六级材料
Not exactly VI material.
同意
Agreed.
要是再多注射一点 他就死了
If we gave him any more, we'd kill him.
至少我们知道雅各布斯对等离子的抗性
Well, at least we know Jaqobis' immunity to the plasma
不是遗传自他的父亲
doesn't come from his father.
也许是遗传自母亲
Maybe it's maternal.
好的 看看他知不知道他母亲在哪
Well, let's see if he knows where his mother is.
我需要再和达文联♥通♥
I need to link with D'avin again.
如果他利用你暗中监视我们
If he's using you to spy on us,
也许我们可以反其道而行之
maybe we could use you to spy back.
可我该怎么做
And how am I supposed to do that?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表