剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
So are we gonna fight some more?
还是乖乖听话的好
Or are we going to behave?
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
我们把这些移♥动♥传感器放在走廊尽头
We plant these motion sensors at the end of both halls.
一旦钱伯斯碰到它们 立刻就能抓住她
When Chambers trips them, take her down.
那孩子怎么样
How's the kid?
跟他聊过了吗
Talk to him yet?
没有 那只会雪上加霜
Eh, it'll just make it worse.
他刚刚失去自己的兄弟
He just lost his brother.
你我都知道那是什么滋味
We know what that's like.
帕特说奥兰没有醒来过
Pawter said Olan never woke up.
他一直都在睡梦当中
He was asleep the whole time.
那很好
That's good.
我担心他曾经感到恐惧
I was worried he might be scared.
他讨厌封闭的空间
He hates small spaces.
我猜你现在要把我送回家
I guess you have to take me home now.
除非你愿意带我一起走
Unless I can go with you.
我们会抓住这件事情的罪魁祸首
We're gonna catch whoever did this.
这是新星的承诺
Nova promise.
你也说过会找到奥兰
You said we'd find Olan too.
新星什么的都是狗屁
Novas are bullshit.
杰克
Jake.
果然 雪上加了霜
Yep. Made it worse.
黛尔·塞亚 我们已经到位
Delle Seyah, we're in position.
移♥动♥传感器已经准备好
The motion sensors are ready.
不需要我再提醒你
I don't need to remind you
如果我出了什么不测
that if anything happens to me,
你的麻烦就大了
things will get very awkward for you.
放轻松
Relax.
一旦钱伯斯触发传感器
When Chambers trips the sensors
我们马上就会抓住她
we'll be right behind her.
那就赶快速战速决 好吗
Then let's cut the shit, shall we?
你之所以在这里是因为我们共同的朋友吧
I think you're here because of our mutual friend.
我们没有共同的朋友
We have no mutual friends.
告诉我
Tell me, what's it like
无忧无虑的生活怎么样
living a life so free of nuance?
一定很与众不同
Must be refreshing.
就像冰淇淋和小狗
Like ice cream and puppies.
我知道克兰离开了奎德
I know Khlyen left the Quad,
我也知道红17被摧毁了
and I know Red 17 was destroyed.
现在告诉我你的目的 娅拉
Now you show me yours, Yale.
告诉我你为什么会来这儿
Tell me why you're here.
克兰在红17的最后一次信息传输到了这里
Khlyen's final transmission from Red 17 was sent here.
这根本说不通
This doesn't make sense.
我们的联络是有时间计划的 他从没提前过
We communicate on a schedule. He's never early.
为了什么联络
Communicate about what?
约翰 数据挖掘程序找到了阿尔金星的数据
John, the data miners have located the Arkyn transmission.
它超出了记忆芯片的承载量
It overloaded the memory core
重新改道传到了A教室
and was re-routed to Classroom A.
那些孩子之前就在那里
That's where the kids were.
还有钱伯斯
And Chambers...
她在这儿
She's here.
我怎么做
What do I do?
快跑 你个笨蛋
Run, you idiot!
为什么钱伯斯没有触发传感器 约翰尼
Why didn't Chambers trip the sensors, Johnny?
-我不知道 -别开枪 我要活捉她
- I don't know! - Don't shoot. I need her alive.
她到底是什么
What the hells is she?
数字幽灵
Digital ghosting.
钱伯斯利用摄像机的光谱做出全息影像
Chambers used the camera's light spectrum to holoproject.
达文 我们失去了钱伯斯的踪迹
D'av, we lost visuals on Chambers.
妲奇
Dutch?
妲奇 你的信♥号♥♥要断了
Dutch, you're cutting out.
达文 钱伯斯可能要去你那里
D'av, Chambers might be coming for you.
妲奇
Dutch...
去看看他和帕特 我去找黛尔·塞亚
Go check on him and Pawter. I've got Delle Seyah.
好的
Okay.
露西 通讯器出了什么问题
Lucy, what's going on with the coms?
学校内部正在操作系统
The Station's operating system
已经强行夺走我的控制权
has commandeered my controls.
什么 你被黑了
What? You're being hacked?
简单来说 是的
In less specific terms, yes.
孩子们
Hey, little people!
回飞船上来 外面很不安全
Back on board now. It isn't safe.
但是指令说要在气闸舱汇合
But the announcement said to meet in the airlock bay.
什么指令
What announcement?
肯定是在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
达文
D'Avin!
帕特 我们要返回露西
Pawter! We're headed back to Lucy.
钱伯斯开始行动了
Chambers is on the move.
-那不可能 -帕特 我们走
- That's impossible. - Pawter, come on.
听着 我可以将DNA双螺旋
Listen, I was able to isolate the DNA strands
从机舱中排泄物里分离出
from the pod discharge.
这些排泄物中有钱伯斯的DNA
Chambers' DNA is part of the soup.
她已经死去很久了
She's been dead the whole time.
如果钱伯斯和这些孩子被溶解了
Well, if Chambers was liquified with the kids,
那是谁在捣鬼
then who's doing this?
并不是所有的孩子都被溶解了
Not all the kids were liquified.
奥兰 你还活着
Olan? You're alive!
杰克 我们走
Jake, we got to go.
赶快醒来
Come on.
没错 我也很想你 伙计
Yeah. I missed you too, pal.
放松 你休克了
Easy. You're in shock.
-奥兰 他还 -没错
- Olan--he's still-- - Yeah.
没错 我们知道 他还活着
Yeah, we know. He's alive.
他把杰克带进露西了
He's got Jake on Lucy.
为何我没有听见那则通告
Why didn't I hear that announcement?
听觉技术 成年人听不见高音调
Audiometrics. Adults lose the top end of pitch.
他使用了只有孩子能听见的一个频率
He used a frequency only kids can hear.
真的吗 真是这样吗
Really? Is that a thing?
贝塔安全协议已启动
Beta Security Protocol initiated.
我一点都不喜欢那种声音
I in no way like the sound of that.
那是什么
What is that?
入侵保护
Invasion safeguard.
除了机舱 一切的生命补给都被切断了
Life support is cut to everything but the cryopods.
我太讨厌你了
I hate you so much.
解除泊靠港对飞船的控制
Release the ship from the docking clamps,
我就会恢复生命补给
and I'll restore life support.
在氧气耗尽后前 你们有十五分钟
You have 15 minutes before the oxygen runs out.
你们最好快点
You'd better hurry.
恭喜你 黛尔·塞亚
Congrats, Delle Seyah.
你那个年幼邪恶的霸王就快赶上你了
Your baby evil overlord takes right after you.
那个孩子显然不稳定 那不是我的错
The boy is clearly unstable. That's hardly my fault.
如果我们窒息了 说什么也没用
None of this matters if we suffocate.
我们能修改权限吗
Can you override?
如果我们能进入控制室
If we can get to the control room.
约翰尼 我需要你暴♥力♥冲进露西
Hey, Johnny, I need you to crack open Lucy
并且告诉那个小混♥蛋♥他被禁足了
and tell that little shit he's grounded.
我们要把那些孩子送回机舱
We'll get the kids back to the cryopods,
给我们争取点时间
buy us some time.
在里面要小心 别小瞧奥兰
Be careful in there. Don't underestimate Olan.
我说过他很聪明 但没我聪明
I said he's smart. Not smarter than me.
他很可能更聪明
He probably is smarter.
根据经验来看
Empirically speaking.
没有人问你 柔暇
Well, no one asked you, Xosia.
老天
God.
我们走
Come on.
我不能让你这么做 奥兰
I can't let you do this, Olan.
你可以随心所欲地重路由和重编码
You can keep rerouting and re-coding all you want,
但我会控制你
but I will own you.
对于像你这样潜质和才能的男孩而言
Your attitude is very unbecoming
你的态度非常不合适
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表