剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
-约翰尼 -她利用了你
- Johnny... - So she played you.
事情发生了
It happens.
你们不爽也得忍♥着
And now you're gonna suck it up,
而且你们必须放她走
and you're gonna let her go.
约翰尼
Johnny...
你不可能把一群强盗激怒了
you don't whip up an angry mob
还能让他们乖乖回家去
and then just tell them to go home.
无论如何
One way or another,
总是有人会被吊死
someone was always gonna hang.
今天没有人会被吊死
Nobody hangs today.
人♥民♥想要流血 孩子
Crowd wants blood, son.
她的 你的 用绳子或者子弹
Hers, yours, with a rope or bullet
他们不在乎
they don't care.
那样也会让你们流不少血
It's gonna take a lot of your blood, too,
因为我不会丢下这个女人不管
'cause I'm not leaving this woman's side, ever.
我希望你们这样做不是因为我的缘故
Well, I hope you're not doing all this on my account.
浪费这么多的血真是浪费
Be a waste to spill so much blood
尤其是我亲自过来
when I'm here to negotiate
为威斯利星的独♥立♥谈判的情况
for Westerley's independence.
就这样谈判
So just like that...
独♥立♥
independence.
在塞亚·西姆斯来这里后
Well, after Seyah Simms here
在整个奎德播放了古城中令人可怕的画面
broadcast that horrific scene in Old Town across the Quad,
我立马接到了三十多个矿业主管的电♥话♥
don't I suddenly get a call from over 30 mining chiefs
说他们的城市将会陷入公然及暴♥力♥的叛乱
whose towns will go into open and violent revolt
如果公♥司♥试图在他们附近任何地方修围墙
if the Company tried to put up another wall anywhere near them.
不用明说 我还是知道什么时候要认输的
Needless to say, I know when I'm beat.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 我很好
It's all right. I'm all right.
那就好 因为你看上去一团糟
Good, 'cause you look like shit.
就这样从小到大家还都说他是万人迷
And growing up, they said that he was the ladies' man.
我们的朋友安全吗
Is our friend safe?
没问题 如果他闭嘴十秒钟就会很安全
Yeah, he will be if he shuts up for ten seconds.
只要把他留在露西上
Just keep him on Lucy
不要对这里的任何人提到他
and don't mention him to anyone here.
还有不要喝这里的水
And don't drink the water.
我们需要把这一切公开给古城人♥民♥
We'll need to take this to the people of Old Town.
当然
Of course,
我们会起草一份协定供我们共同签署
we'll draw up an accord for us all to sign.
我不相信她做的任何事情
I wouldn't trust anything she does.
很聪明
Which is smart.
但那就是我独自前来的原因
But that's why I came alone.
甚至没有保镖
No bodyguard even.
你赢了 帕特
You won, Pawter.
我都不知道你有这种潜力
I didn't know you had it in you.
你的母亲会为你感到骄傲的
Your mother would have been very proud.
别提我的母亲
Don't talk about my mother.
永远不要
Ever.
你们两个需要独处一下吗 还是...
You two need a second alone here, or...
真遗憾 她不在了
It's too bad she's not here anymore.
但现在你在
But you are...
至少目前是如此
for now.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说 帕特·西姆斯 解放威斯利星
It means, Pawter Simms, the freeing of Westerley
会让公♥司♥损失万亿
will cost the Company trillions.
但它会让你失去
But it will cost you
更为珍贵的东西
something even more dear.
所有的威斯利星人都看到了高墙发生的事
So all of Westerley saw what happened at the wall.
所以你才这么做了
That's why you did it.
这让他们反抗
That's what made them stand up,
却不代表这是正确的事
but that doesn't make it right.
而当我们签了那个协定
And when we sign the accord,
我会对我的行为负责
I will answer for what I've done.
好吧 但你不用孤军奋战
Okay, but you don't have to do it alone.
-我可以找人谈... -不要 约翰尼
- I mean, I can talk to... - Johnny, no.
你已经为我冒了很多险
You've already risked too much.
你不能继续这样了
You can't keep doing this.
好像今天一整天我爱的女人
This is, like, an entire day of the women I love
净对我管头管脚的
telling me what I can and can't do.
可没有听上去的那么有趣 艾拉诺尔·塞亚
It's not really as fun as it sounds, Seyah Simms.
当协议签订
Well, when the accord has been signed,
你不能再这么叫我了
you won't be calling me that anymore.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为黛尔·塞亚达成的协议是
Because the deal Delle Seyah made is that
如果威斯利星能得到自♥由♥ 我放弃我的头衔
if Westerley gets all this, I have to give up my title,
我的土地 在九大家族的位置 我的一切
my land, my place on the Board... everything.
为什么
Why?
因为我打败了她
'Cause I beat her.
这是她让我付出代价的方式
This is her way of making me pay for that.
你可以抗争的
You can fight this.
可我觉得我不想抗争
I don't think I want to.
我不想再玩政♥治♥手段了 约翰尼
I'm done playing politics, Johnny.
代价太大
It costs too much.
-我必须回去 -等等
- I have to go back in there. - Hey, hey, hey.
我家在哪里
As long as I have a home,
你家就在哪里
you have a home.
或许你可以做我们船上的医生
Maybe you could be our doc on the ship.
我们需要医生 我们经常受伤
We could use one; we get hurt a lot,
或许这不算最好的招聘宣言 但是...
which is maybe not the best recruitment speech, but...
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我还蛮希望能娶个
Well, I was kind of hoping to settle down
奎雷什皇室 但是...
with Qreshian royalty, but...
你知道的
You know.
循古法来吧
Old custom.
我听说过这个
I've heard of this.
真让人觉得又吸引人又恶心
How charmingly disgusting.
谢谢你 帕特医生
Thank you, Doctor Pawter,
解放古城
for freeing Old Town.
你要确定再签 艾拉诺尔·塞亚
If you're sure, Seyah Simms.
漂亮的帕特
Oh, Pretty-Pawter...
-不不不不 -杀光他们
- No, no, no, no, no! - Kill them all.
-帕特 -你没事的 没事了
- Pawter... - You're fine, you're fine.
该死 该死
Oh, shit, shit.
没事了 没事了
Hey, it's okay, it's okay.
帕特 你要告诉我该做什么 好吗
Pawter, you need to tell me what to do, okay?
保持清醒
Stay with me.
告诉我该如何帮你 好吗
Tell me how to help you, okay?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好吗
All right?
他们不肯停手
They won't stay down!
拜托
Come on!
人太多了 我们得走了
There's too many. We gotta go.
不 她会没事的
Hey, no, she's gonna be fine.
约翰尼 我们必须马上走
Johnny, we have to go now!
他们是六级特工
They're Sixes.
- 达文 -抱歉 伙计
- D'Av! - Sorry, buddy.
他甚至像你说的那样交出了他的刀
He even handed over the knife like you said he would.
在古城 旧习难改
Old habits die hard in Old Town.
把另一个给我
Give me the other one.
你怎么...
How could...
你怎么能这样
How could you?
对你自己的人
Your own people...
你不是我的人
You're not my people.
她给了你什么条件
What did she offer you?
只是我们都想要的 赫林
Only what we all want, Herin:
永生
to live forever.
你要对古城剩下的人怎么说
What will you tell the rest of Old Town?
当然是他们需要听的话
What they need to hear, of course.
古城
Old Town,
她爱你们 就像你们爱她一样
she loved you as you loved her.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表