剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
将你自己从黑暗中抽离
Hey, pull your mind from the darkness.
不可能是阿尔金星 那里没有河流
Can't be Arkyn. There are no rivers there.
几百年前是有的
There were a couple hundred years ago.
那是十二苦难僧侣去阿尔金星
That's when the 12 Scarback monks went to Arkyn
与恶魔战斗的时候
to fight the devil.
他们里面的一个人够好 留下了地图
And one of them was nice enough to leave directions.
恶魔 普拉-特尔 阿妮拉
"Devil," "Prat-tal," "Aneela."
我刚刚接到了最好的任务
I just get the best assignments.
为奎德服务
皇家小馆
我在看大气样本里的毒素
I'm showing toxins in the atmospheric samples.
它们能致死
They'll kill you...
在50年后
in 50 years.
水样和土样也基本没问题
Water and soil samples are basically clean too,
血样也一样
and same with the blood work.
人们还没被下毒
You know, people not being poisoned yet,
这是好事
that's a good thing.
我向阿鲁恩承诺会找到证据
I promised Arune proof.
谁
Who?
阿鲁恩·希波尼亚
Arune Hyponia.
他是我在委员会唯一的盟友
He's my only ally on council.
我们约好今晚在这碰面
I asked him to meet me here tonight,
但是我得找到有力的证据
but I have to give him hard evidence
以让他用来对抗公♥司♥
he can use against the Company.
证据很可能就在我们眼前
And it's probably staring right at us.
只是我们当局者迷
We're just too close to see it.
你真是神采奕奕啊
Oh, you look awfully shiny and happy.
这个嘛...
Hmm, well...
自从我的酒保跟你哥跑了之后
I have to find ways to amuse myself
我就只有自己想办法自娱自乐了
since my bartender ran off with your brother
而且我一半的客户都没了
and I lost half my clientele.
说来话长 那事儿没成
Long story. Didn't work out.
听着 我一直跟你说
Look, I--you know, I keep telling you,
如果你卖♥♥咸味小吃 人们就会喝更多
if you serve salty snacks, people will drink more.
吃小吃很长肉的好不好
My wardrobe doesn't allow for snacks.
但你也没变轻啊
But you haven't lost any weight.
你个瘦子给我说话小心点
Skinny bitch better watch what she says,
不然我会揍你一顿当小吃
or snacks are gonna turn to smacks.
不不不不不不 她说得对
No, no, no, no, no, no, she's right.
没有人变轻 一个人都没有
No one's lost any weight. No one has.
人们都吃什么
How are people eating?
他们被困在这里几周了
They've been walled in for weeks.
当古城里的猫和老鼠都被吃光后
When Old Town ran out of cat and rat,
人们就开始进行交易了
folks started looking to trade.
交易什么
For what?
没有密♥码♥没人能出入这里
Nothing gets in and out of here without a passcode.
可人儿
Oh, sweetcheeks,
这里就是个大监狱
this whole place is one big prison.
世上没有守卫不偷运禁品的监狱
Find me one jail where guards don't smuggle in contraband.
也许是在食物里
Maybe it's in the food.
即将到达目的地
Approaching destination.
我们正进入阿尔金星的空气层
We're, uh, dropping into the Arkyn atmosphere.
有趣的是 曾经在该星球周围有一层
Fun fact, there used to be a radiation layer
辐射层 但随着红17实验室的关闭
around the planet, but it shut down
它也被撤除了
with the Red 17 lab.
你想谈谈什么吗
Something you wanna talk about?
今天我把一个人的眼珠爆了
I made a guy's eyeballs explode today
一碰他就爆了
by touching him.
你碰到他的眼珠了吗
Did you touch him in his eyeballs?
没有 他是个六级特工
No, he was a Six.
六级特工身体里都是黏液 而我可以控制黏液
Sixes are full of plasma, and I can control plasma.
不错的技能
Hmm, well, that's nice.
我想说的是 我想学着如何控制
The thing is, I wanna learn how to control
我控制粘液的能力
what I can control,
我想你能帮助我
and I figured you could help me
这样爆眼珠这种事就不会发生了
so the whole eyeball thing doesn't happen again.
教我点僧侣的妙招
You know, monk me up a bit.
苦难僧认为
Scarbacks believe that
所思即是所显
what we think, we manifest,
我问你
so let me ask you,
你想他的眼珠爆♥炸♥吗
did you want his eyeballs to explode?
混♥蛋♥当时要勒死我
Asshole was strangling me.
我想把他整个头都炸了
I wanted his whole head to blow up.
那就从别老希望弄死人开始做起吧
Then maybe let's start by not wishing death on someone.
慢慢来 僧侣
Baby steps, monk.
慢慢来
Baby steps.
根据奥兰给的地图
According to Olan's map,
阿尔金星
这里就是主河道的源头
this was the source of the main river.
那是啥
What is that?
克兰的安全屋之一
One of Khlyen's safe houses.
上次那个安全屋里面有一个红盒子
Inside the last one was a red box
叫我杀了阿妮拉
telling me to kill Aneela.
这个里面克兰会给你留什么
What's Khlyen left you in this one?
推墙面
Push on the wall.
有什么秘密敲门方式吗
Is there some kind of secret knock?
四面墙都推了 没有门
Four walls pushed. No door.
上一次 我只做了这动作...
Last time, all I did was this...
你是特别的
Well, you're special.
我们都懂
We get it.
幸运 幸运而已
Lucky, lucky me.
这一个不一样
This one's different.
-怎么说 -墙是半透明的
- How? - The walls were translucent.
我都可以看到外面
I could see the outside.
好处 没有红盒子啊
Upside:no red box.
坏处 说不通啊
Downside: no point.
这是你俩干的吗
Uh, did one of you do that?
-不 -这下好了
- No. - Oh, good.
-该死 -我们在下降
- Shit! - We're falling!
我知道
I'm aware.
-让它停下来 -我不能
- Make it stop. - I can't!
它只听妲奇的
It only listens to Dutch.
停
Stop!
世界上最差劲的电梯了
World's worst elevator.
有多深
How deep are we?
露西
Lucy?
露西 能检测到我们吗
Lucy, can you read us?
深得只有我们孤军奋战了
Deep enough that we're on our own.
这就是靠人皮地图和臭小孩指路的后果
This is what we get for taking direction from skin map and teenagers.
看来我们正好和阿妮拉错过了
Looks like we just miss Aneela.
错过了好几十年了
By a decade or twelve.
-这是什么地方 -肯定是司令部
- What the hell is this. - Must be the central command.
什么的司令部
Command of what.
他们在这下面做了什么
What were they doing down here?
给
Here.
拿着以防万一
Take this just in case.
-有更大点的家伙吗 -它可以杀人
- You have anything bigger? - It shoots.
但是从外观上看
Yeah, but the optics.
我拿着这个不吓人啊
I don't exactly look intimidating with this.
一个穿斗篷的成年人好意思说这话
Says the grown man in a cape.
普雷的供应商就在这里
Pree's supplier is just down this alley.
在这种地方潜行我最在行了
Alley skulking's my job.
别弄得我很娇贵的样子
Stop acting like I'm delicate.
我这只是尊贵范儿的尖叫
That was a regal scream, okay?
最尊贵的
Oh, the regalist.
约翰尼
Johnny, hey!
普雷说这里有个扫兴者需要一些东西
Pree said there was a Killjoy out back who needs some stuff.
我当时就想 希望是约翰尼
I was like, "Ah, I hope it's Johnny."
他怎么认识你
How does he know you?
我算是个大人物吧
I kind of am a big deal.
不是吧
Come on.
你不记得了吗
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表