剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
那自己的罪恶呢
Does it work on yours?
多亏了你 我没有把春泉山下的所有人都杀掉
Thanks to you, I didn't kill all those people in Spring Hill.
但是我确实杀了一个守卫来越狱
But I did kill a guard to escape from prison.
血债血偿
I need to bleed for that.
我认为我不该再继续逃避
Now I think it's time I stopped running away
逃避我本来的身份
from what I really am.
是什么身份
Which is?
一个武器
A weapon.
他将我变成了这样 不如将错就错
It's what he made me; I might as well use it.
不
No.
你犯下的罪情有可原
Your sins can be forgiven.
谢谢
Thanks,
但你现在这样子太不适合宽恕别人了
but you're just not dressed for absolution anymore.
我看到那座神庙的时候
When I saw that temple...
开始想 你带我来这里是不是有原因
I started to wonder if there's a reason you brought me here,
我到那些矿井下是否也有原因
a reason that I went down into those mines.
现在我确信了
Now I know there was.
你从哪里拿到的
Where did you get this?
我在下面发现了一具尸体
I found a body down there,
一个僧侣
a monk.
搜救令
The salvage warrant.
他剥下自己的皮肤 写下了一段话
He cut off his own skin to leave a message behind.
这是他的皮
This is his skin?
你能看懂吗
Do you know what it says?
能 你看
Yeah, here.
是古老的传说
It's all in the old tongue.
我们最久远的祷言
One of our oldest prayers.
我知道我背后这些的意思
I know the part of my back.
有十二人去与阿尔金星的恶魔战斗 但是
Twelve went to fight the devil in Arkyn, but...
这里
Here...
一人归来了
one came back.
一人归来 我...
One came back, I--
我觉得他曾经在阿尔金星
I think he was one of the monks that went to fight the devil
与恶魔斗争
on Arkyn.
达文见过斗争的景象
D'avin saw that when he was there.
他说那是某人的记忆
He said it was someone's memory.
你的僧侣
Your monks,
绿色液体
green liquid,
克兰
Khlyen,
这一切的联♥系♥在哪里
what's the connection?
我准备去趟利斯
I'm gonna jump ship on Leith.
那里有一座宗祠 里面放着古经♥文♥
There's a monastery there with some of the original scriptures.
也许我能找到答案
Maybe I'll get answers for both of us.
妲奇
Dutch.
怎么了露西
Yes, Lucy?
我分♥析♥了阿尔金星传来的辐射脉冲波
I've analyzed the microwave radiation bursts from Arkyn.
威斯利星 荒地
妈的 我来这里就是为了躲你们
What the hell? This is where I come to get away from you people!
怎么没跟我说...
You didn't mention that
在他们炸掉基地之前 阿尔金星
massive data transmission Arkyn sent
曾经传输过大量的数据
just before they blew up the base.
我拿到的东西是加密的
The piece I grabbed was encrypted,
无法解码 没必要告诉你
uncrackable, no point in telling you.
你也没跟我说传到哪里了
And you didn't tell me where it went.
因为我也不知道啊
Because I don't know.
而且我没义务告诉你
And that's not how this arrangement works.
查清楚传到哪里了 给我写一张搜查令
Find out where it went. Write me a warrant to get there.
我需要知道里面是什么内容
I need to know what's in that file.
你当我是打字员吗
So I'm your typist now?
其实我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking about
为什么总是别人在帮我做决定
how long people have been making decisions for me,
让我做这做那
pulling all my strings.
所以你大彻大悟出了什么结论吗
This epiphany have a foreseeable conclusion?
我受够了
I'm tired
受够了自己的人生取决于他人的想法
of other people's decisions ruling my life.
我不想再听指挥了
And I'm done taking orders.
来定个新规矩
Here's the arrangement:
你需要我帮你查清搜捕联盟里到底发生了什么
You want my help figuring out what's really going on in the RAC--
就按我的方法来
we do it my way.
我会再找你的
I'll be in touch.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表