剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Get on Lucy, I'll hold them off.
她们会扯碎你们飞船跳板而抓到你们
They'll rip the ramp off your ship to get at you.
而你的气♥枪♥肯定无法阻止她们
And your pop-guns certainly won't stop them.
我想我知道什么东西可能阻止她们
I think I know something that might.
坚持住 露西 我来帮你
Hang in there, Lucy. I got your back.
快点 约翰 她们向你过来了
Hurry, John, they're coming for you.
- 你拿到黏液了吗 -开什么玩笑
- You have the plasma? - Seriously?
-你找到了 -我就是为此而来
- You found it. - It's what I came for.
光子晶会产生能量 对吗
Photonic crystals produce energy, right?
如果我可以让它达到足够的前进速度
If I can get enough speed going,
薄薄的物体也可以变成威力巨大的手榴弹
thins thing would make one hell of a grenade.
你要把这些都用光
You're using all of it?
我们只有一次机会
We've got one shot.
奇妙的世界
World of wonders.
我是巫师
I'm a wizard.
我来对付她们
I'll take care of them.
真是"好计划" 混♥蛋♥
Good plan, dumbass.
照这个速度 这个手榴弹会毁掉这个行星
At that speed, the grenade is gonna nuke this asteroid.
快走
Let's go.
我的收藏品
My collection.
他们只是物品 桑
They're just things, San.
被炸死 你的纳米机器人是无法起死回生的
You nanites won't heal this.
是时候弃船了 快点
Time to abandon ship. Come on.
-露西 -快好了 约翰
- Lucy! - Almost there, John.
-露西 开枪杀出一条路 -乐意之极
- Lucy, shoot us out. - With pleasure.
预计半小时后到
ETA half an hour.
我要去和罗姆维尔谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Romwell.
给他点时间
Give him some time.
他刚失去了一艘小行星飞船 妲奇
He just lost an asteroid ship, Dutch.
小行星飞船
An asteroid ship.
抱歉用完了黏液
Sorry about using up the plasma.
你救了我们 算是吧
You saved our lives. Sort of.
下一次你调整家具布局时
Those powers will come in handy next time
这种超能力会很有用
you rearrange the furniture.
不管克兰对我做了什么
Hey, whatever Khlyen did to me
都可能改变一切
it could be a game-changer.
我可以和六级特工抗衡甚至杀掉他们
I could fight Level 6s, maybe kill 'em with that...
就那么弹射弹射 炸掉一切
Pew, pew, pew, pew, pew, boom.
不管是什么
Whatever that thing is.
这是自从在军队那些糟心事发生以后
It's the first time I've felt really good about myself...
我第一次觉得自己感觉很好
since all that shit went down in the Army.
你为什么不利用这种自信
Why don't you take all that self-esteem
用在你古城的朋友身上
and give it to your friend in Old Town?
好好玩
Have some fun.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
说实话 我...
Honestly? I, uh--
这么久以来我第一次感到自♥由♥
I feel free for the first time in a very long time.
我忘了成为故事一部分的感觉如何
I, uh, forgot what it was like to be a part of a story.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
我和我的中间人贝勒斯谈过了
I talked to my broker, Bellus.
她给了你一个新身份和出奎德的途径
She's given you a new identity and passage out of the Quad.
我们回去的路上会放下你
We'll drop you off on our way home.
我...
I, uh...
多打了一份...
Printed an extra...
以防万一
just in case.
几个世纪以来我听过很多流言
I've heard rumors over the centuries
有曾来过我的故乡入侵者
that the invaders that came to my home world
正在穿越银河
are making their way across the galaxy.
-向奎德而来吗 -我希望我有更多信息
- Toward the Quad? - I wish I knew more.
但或许他们来时会 它能帮到你
But maybe this'll help you when they come.
长寿的诅咒便是
You know, the curse of living a long life
一段时间过后
is that after a while,
一切人事物都会让你想起
everyone and everything reminds you of
你做过的事
something you've already done,
你遇到过的人
someone you've already met.
而你没让我想起任何人
You don't remind me of anyone.
记住 不是所有人都有美好结局
Remember, not everyone has a happy ending,
乘还来得及时让自己开心吧
so be happy when you can.
妲奇和阿尔维斯在一起
Dutch is with Alvis
所以我有时间四处看看
so I had some time to check around and
我一个乌托邦的联♥系♥人说
one of my contacts on Utopia said
她听到过远程可塑性
she'd heard of teleplasticity.
-只是谣传 -什么谣传
- Just a rumor. - About what?
用电磁辐射干扰思维模式
Well, using EMR to disrupt thought patterns.
仅仅是理论上的
Theoretically.
我没意识到我让它开着
Oh, I didn't realize I left that thing on.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
干扰思维模式
So what's disrupting thought patterns
和围墙有什么关系
got to do with the wall?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我找到了一个工程师
but I found one of the engineers,
阿图萝·森贝克 有传言说她藏身古城
Artura Senbek--and word is she's in Old Town hiding out.
公♥司♥员工在古城依然是目标
Company employees are still targets in Old Town.
-她为什么在哪里 -我会问她
- Why is she there? - I'll ask her.
我今晚会见她
I'm meeting her tonight.
我希望你不用现在就离开
Oh. Well, I hope you don't have to leave just yet.
天哪
Holy shit!
你在这里
You're here.
-我希望你不介意 -你在这里
- I hope you don't mind. - You're here.
为了更好满足你 我让医生登船了
I let the Doctor onboard to better fulfill your needs.
隔屏做♥爱♥毕竟有局限 而我有私人飞船
Holosex has its limits and I have a private ship.
有钱的女友是最好的女友
Oh, rich girlfriends are the best girlfriends.
这些通讯连接让人没有隐私 对吧
These com links turn off for privacy, right?
没错
Oh, yeah.
谢谢你 露西
Thank you, Lucy.
妲奇 醒醒
Hey, Dutch, wake up.
抱歉之前打扰了你的祈祷
Sorry for interrupting your prayers earlier.
一个人可以用许多种方法崇拜自己的神
There are a lot of different ways that a man can worship.
-痛吗 -就该让人痛的
- Does it hurt? - It's supposed to.
你的痛是我们的救赎 对吗
Your pain, our redemption, right?
我不认为它该是这样的
I don't think it started out like that.
看
Look.
我和奥兰一起研究了《古言》
I've been going through the Old Word with Olan.
我们发现了一个关于生命元气的故事
We found this story about the sap of life.
是那个众人感谢赞美的神树吗
Is that the tree everybody's always thanking?
是的 元气被形容为一种药剂
Yeah, the sap is described as an elixir...
一种绿色药剂 给人永生
a green elixir that confers eternal life.
你认为黏液就是元气
You think the sap is the plasma?
我以为这只是...
I thought this was just...
宗教比喻 但万一那是真的呢
religious metaphor, but what if it's true?
万一我们在找的是一样东西
What if we're all looking for the same thing,
它只是潜藏在密♥码♥里
it's just hidden in code?
我不认为苦难僧侣最初割自己是因为苦行
I don't think the Scarbacks started cutting themselves as penance.
我认为他们这么做
I think they were doing it
是为了没有被黏液感染证明他们
to prove that they weren't infected with plasma.
证明他们依然可以流血
To show that they can still bleed...
留疤
and scar.
古城是又起火了 还是日出了
Is Old Town on fire again or did the sun come up?
日出了 大约两瓶酒之前的时候
Yeah, about two bottles ago.
我给你带了东西
I got you something.
我不相信
Oh, I don't believe it.
溪谷桃子
Vale peaches?
他们在我小时候就绝种了
They died out when I was a kid.
这么说吧 我认识一个人
Uh, let's just say I know a guy
有丰富的根用蔬菜储备
with a hell of a root cellar.
-许愿吧 -我不需要许
- Make a wish. - I don't need to.
你真的要这么做吗
Are you really gonna do this?
给我一个不做的理由
Give me a reason why not.
以后你早上不会尊重我了怎么样
You won't respect me in the morning?
已经早上了
It's already morning.
怎么了 出什么事了
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表