剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
古城在暴♥乱♥中被围住 还有里面的市民
Sealed in the riots, and the citizens.
无通讯 无人进出
No communication, no one in or out.
不知道谁能够活着逃过这场轰炸
No idea who made it through the bombing alive.
糟糕 普雷
Shit, Pree.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也是 亲爱的
Me too, sweetie.
但是没有人放弃过希望
But no one's giving up hope yet.
古城不会那么容易沦陷的
Old Town got some fight in her.
很好 因为我们团队再次团聚
Good, 'cause now that we're a whole team again,
那是我们的下次任务
that's our next mission.
进入古城
Getting into Old Town.
把帕特和阿尔维斯救出来
Getting Pawter and Alvis out.
利斯
我不是偷 我是借
I'm not stealing. I'm borrowing.
我会完璧归赵
I'll send it all back.
没问题 但那是我的包
Okay, but that is my bag
还有我最喜欢的套筒扳手
and my favorite socket wrench.
我和你掰手腕 输了归我
Arm wrestle you for it.
你不是一定要走的
You know, you don't have to go.
-你可以留下来和我们一起 -别说了
- You could stay here with us. - Don't.
你看到了我的样子 约翰尼·雅各布斯
You've seen what I am, John Jaqobis.
我超过26%被改造了
I'm more than 26% modified.
这在奎德是非法的
That's illegal in the Quad.
根据公♥司♥法律的定义我甚至都不算人
I'm not even a person here under Company law.
你依然需要帮助
You still need help.
-我修不好你 -我知道
- Things I can't fix. - I know.
我有个医生朋友 一个奎雷什人
I have a doctor friend, a Qreshi.
挺好
Well, lah-dee-dah.
听着 她在古城
Look, she's in Old Town.
我们接下去就要去那里
That's where we're headed next.
帕特是好人 我知道她会帮忙
And Pawter's good people. I know that she would help.
帮什么忙
Help with what?
扯掉我的模块 让我再成为基本元素吗
Strip my mods, make me a basic again?
你就是这样看我们的
That's what you call us?
-基本元素 -差不多
- "Basics"? - Little bit.
-你的模块在伤害你 -康内瓦人伤害了我
- Your mods are hurting you. - The Connavers hurt me.
我的模块就是我
My mods are me.
我曾为了别人而改变
I was changed for other people once.
我不会再做一次
I'm not doing it again.
所以 这就是再见了
So, is this good-bye then?
你说呢
You tell me.
我听到你们说话了
I heard you talking.
我知道你有护盾的搜捕令
I know you have a warrant for the shield.
我想给你们护盾的 但...
You know I'd give it to you, but...
你会让我带走它吗
So, you gonna let me leave with it?
我喜欢抠字
I'm a stickler for wording.
"三♥级♥搜捕令 在相关法律规定下
"Level Three Warrant, under due and legal tender,
在搜捕联盟管辖范围内
by authority of the R.A.C,,
是针对非法持有
is for the person, or persons,
上述非法护盾的个人或群体
in legal possession of the aforementioned shield."
根据公♥司♥的条例 你不是人
You're not a person by Company's own rule.
所以我们的搜捕令对你不适用
So our warrant can't apply to you.
我可什么都没说 但是
You didn't hear this from me, but...
我觉得爱丽丝对你有好感
I think Alice has a sudden crush on you.
你告诉她我也是
You tell her it's mutual.
好了 我在集市有朋友
Come on, I've got a friend at the bazaar
可以帮忙把你走私出奎德
who can help smuggle you out of the Quad.
我带你去
I'll take you.
露西
Lucy?
你照顾好你的人
You take care of your people.
如果他们需要我和爱丽丝 你打我电♥话♥
If they ever need me and Alice, you got my numbers?
肯定
Affirmative.
信♥号♥♥已锁定
Signal locked.
我很高兴你找回了你的哥哥
I'm glad you got your brother back.
约翰尼·雅各布斯
Johnny Jaqobis.
我喜欢她 约翰
I like that one, John.
我们不能留下她吗
Can't we keep her?
不是这样的 小露
That's not how it works, Luce.
我们完全不能这样做
That's not even a little bit how it works.
谢谢
Thanks.
我对你说谎了
I lied to you.
克兰的事
About Khlyen.
他还在基地里
He was still there on the base.
我知道
I know.
那你为什么和我离开
Then why did you leave with me?
因为你们需要我这样
Because you all needed me to.
他曾带走了你一次
He took you away once.
他把范西变成了六级特工
He turned Fancy into a Level Six.
接下来是谁
Who's next?
约翰尼
Johnny?
我
Me?
我不认为克兰是你的敌人
I don't think Khlyen's your enemy.
我不认为你对这件事有发言权
I don't think you get a say in that.
妲奇 他牺牲了他自己
Dutch, he sacrificed himself,
背叛了他自己人 确保我们顺利逃脱
turned on his own people to make sure we got away.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
万一不是克兰管理搜捕联盟呢
What if Khlyen doesn't run the R.A.C.?
在他之上还有级别更高的人
And there's a whole other level above him?
无论他们的计划是什么
Whatever their plan is,
都让他害怕
it scares him.
能有什么会让克兰害怕
What the hells would scare Khlyen?
我不知道
I don't know.
旅行很长
Long-ass trip.
最好全程都关押他
Better hold him the whole way.
把他带到女士面前
Take him to the lady.
万一你一直都错了怎么办 妲奇
What if you've been wrong this whole time, Dutch?
万一你真正的敌人不是克兰
What if Khlyen isn't your real enemy,
他是从你真正的敌人手中保护你怎么办
but he's protecting you from who really is?
我还没准备好去相信这点
I'm not ready to believe that.
无论搜捕联盟在阿尔金星上做什么
Whatever the R.A.C. are doing on Arkyn,
无论他们对六级特工有什么计划
whatever their plan is for Level Six,
克兰依然是其中一部分
Khlyen is still a part of it.
你也是
So are you.
你在今天前都没去过阿尔金星是吗
You've never been on Arkyn before today, right?
当然没有 我们都没有
Of course not. None of us have.
怎么了
Why?
我看到了其他东西
I saw something else.
在那段记忆中
In that...memory...
完全说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
达文 你看到了什么
D'avin, what did you see?
我看到了你
I saw you.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表