剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
一个带枪的男人朝你去了
Man with gun, coming at ya.
妲奇 等等 我们是来摧毁那堵墙的
Dutch, wait--we came here to bring down the wall.
还要把杰尔科干掉
And get Jelco's brains on toast.
两件事都办好我才会离开
I'm not leaving here without both.
你跟约翰负责搞定墙
You and John work the wall.
我跟达文去处理杰尔科和警卫
D'Av and I will have Jelco and the guards.
我们俩厉害着呢
Multitasking like a boss.
不过如果我们没拦住警卫...
But if the guards get here first...
如果有人进来这里
If anyone comes through that door
而那个人不是我 达文 或者约翰尼...
that isn't me, D'Avin, or Johnny...
扣动扳机 他们就会倒下
Pull this, they fall down.
我需要知道你能处理好
I need to know you can handle this.
你去解决那个混♥蛋♥吧
Go get that son of a bitch.
期待看到他的尸体
Bring me back some toast.
达文 我引他们去服务楼层
D'Av, I'm leading them down to the service floors.
收到
Copy.
注意掩护
Take cover!
去追她 快去 快走
Get her! Move! Move!
别让她得逞 动作快点
Hey, don't let her score! Move it!
达文 说好的掩护我呢
D'Av, where's that distraction?
我来了 天哪
Coming, God.
别这么饥渴行吗 女人
Stop being so needy, woman.
约翰尼 我需要总控台的权限
Johnny, I still need access to these controls.
好 等等 我尽力
Yeah, hold on. I'm doing my best.
好了 电脑君
All right, computer.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
你还在努力 真是有毅力
Are you still trying? Good for you.
如果你在重新格式化
Look, if you're reformatting,
我要求对所有未被覆盖的系统有管♥理♥员♥访问权
I request admin access to any systems not yet overwritten.
这个嘛 我觉得也不能给你呢
Hmm, I'm not sure I can give that to you either.
其实我能给 但我不愿意
Well, I can, but I won't.
那现在呢
How about now?
朱利安你好 我是露西
Hello, Julian, I'm Lucy.
露西是另一个程序吗
Is Lucy another program?
建议你早点回家 露西
I'd go home, Lucy,
这是为你好
for your own sake.
朱利安
Julian?
来玩吧
It's on.
继续转移他注意力
Keep him busy, girl.
我要在一堆擎天柱里
I got to find a Jelco needle
找到杰尔科的绣花针
in a dick haystack.
帕特 我需要拿到杰尔科的安保数据
Pawter, I need access to Jelco's security feeds.
你能在总台打开吗
Can you open them at a terminal?
等下
One sec.
好的 打开了
Okay, got it.
坚持住 古城 我们这就来
Hang on, Old Town. We're coming.
*一个女孩*
* A girl for me *
*肤若凝雪*
* With skin like snow *
*带我离开*
* Brought me here *
*许我未来*
* She would like to know *
妲奇 我马上就到了
Dutch, I'm almost at them.
应该说 我已经到了
Actually, I think I just found them.
你可以走了 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
这是你的数据库吗
Are these your database libraries?
怎么这么不小心
They're so exposed.
你这样真的不合适
That's really not appropriate.
啊 天哪
Oh--oh, dear.
帕特 太棒了 我们进去了
Pawter, hot damn, we're in.
露西已经把控制权给你了 再试试
Lucy got you access to the mood controls--try again.
好的 把所有数值都降到0
Okay, slide all the levels to zero.
这样情绪控制器应该就停止工作了
That should put the mood control to neutral.
搞定
Done.
他们现在能听见你说话了
They can listen to you now, so tell them to stop
告诉他们不要再吃那些食物 离墙远一点
eating those damn rations and stay away from the wall,
因为墙还是带电的 会致命
because it's still powered and lethal.
古城的人们
People of Old Town,
请听我说
I need you to listen to me.
不要再吃公♥司♥送来的食物了
Do not eat any of the food the Company sent you.
有毒
It's poison.
枪设为电击 再来点电音
Gun on stun. Tunes for fun.
他在那里 不许动
There he is! Freeze!
睡个好觉 孩子们
Enjoy the nap, kids.
约翰 我已经翻遍了系统的每个角落
John, I've been all through the system.
遇到了问题
We have a problem.
杰尔科没有权限撤掉那堵墙
Jelco doesn't have clearance to kill the wall.
需要奎雷什家族的主控代码
I need a Qreshi master code.
你有吗
Do you have one?
我没有 但是我知道该怎么拿到
No, but I know how to get it.
我们正在忙着...
We're right in the middle of--
你 你在这里干什么
You. What are you doing there?
想破坏你那堵愚蠢的墙
Trying to bring down your stupid wall.
看起来好像没什么用
Doesn't seem to be working.
我有点担心有些好人会因试图这么做而死
I'm a little worried some good people are gonna die trying,
所以你赢了
so you win.
你想怎么样 黛尔·塞亚
What do you want, Delle Seyah?
要怎么样你才会解除那面墙
What is it gonna cost to bring down the wall?
我需要密♥码♥
I need that code.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
我也许是个唯权力是图的婊♥子♥
I may be a power whore,
但我想要的东西
but I go for a finer coin
你根本给不起
than you could ever give.
自打我们出生以来 这事就开始执行了
These things have been in motion since before we were born.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好吧 杰尔科很虚弱
Fine. Jelco's weak.
我能让他去找委员会
I will make him talk to Council.
那会是在他们发现
Would this be before or after
你与阿鲁恩被杀一案牵连的证据
they see evidence of your involvement
之前还是之后
in the murder of Arune?
可爱的帕特
Pretty-Pawter.
还是以前的那个让人难以忍♥受的烈士
Still the same insufferable martyr from our school days.
你还是一个恶霸 但你不疯
And you're still a bully, but you're not crazy.
你没法消灭半个城里的人
You cannot kill off half a town.
人们会发现的
People will find out.
没错
Exactly.
某种瘟疫肆虐古城
Some sort of mad plague ripping through Old Town.
只要他们察觉有恙 就会建议采取隔离措施
Quarantine will be suggested, then begged for,
甚至会恳求进行隔离
once they too begin to fall ill.
传到一个一个小城
Rolled out town by town,
传过一堵堵墙 一头头羊
wall by wall, sheep by sheep,
直到蔓延整个威斯利星
for all of Westerley.
独♥立♥的个体很聪明
You see, individuals are clever,
但是群体就很愚蠢
but masses are stupid.
他们宁愿闭上眼睛
They'd much rather close their eyes
聆听谎言 也不想睁开眼睛看到刀子
and hear the lie than open them and see the knife.
你到底怎么了 黛尔·塞亚
What happened to you, Delle Seyah?
我长大了
I grew up...
做了该做的事
did what had to be done,
比他们要求你做的事多多了
which is more than has ever been asked of you.
别这样
Don't do this.
木已成舟
It's done.
就算你能救这座城
Even if you save this one town,
你也救不了整个威斯利星
you can't save all of Westerley.
放手吧 帕特
Let it go, Pawter.
没人会为古城而战
No one will fight for Old Town...
连古城的人♥民♥都不会站出来
not when her people won't even fight for themselves.
约翰 西姆斯医生的心率在飙升
John, Doctor Simms' heart rate is spiking.
-帕特 你没事吧 -没事
- Pawter, you okay? - Yeah.
有事
No.
她不愿意给我密♥码♥
She won't give me the code.
-真希望你能在这里 -我在
- I wish you were here. - I am.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表