剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
From breaking people to breaking whole towns.
-够牛的 -别开玩笑
- Nifty. - Don't joke.
我有一半的病人危在旦夕
I'm about to lose half my patients
我自己也快疯了
and the rest of my mind.
必须有人去阻止他
Somebody has to stop him.
为什么不是你
Why not you?
听着 你必须与奎雷什星联♥系♥上
Look, you need to get in touch with Qresh.
为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
这样你才能联♥系♥上你母亲
So you can get in your mother's face,
让她派九大家族来处理这里的事
have her make the Nine Families get involved down here.
约翰尼·雅各布斯 你这个英俊的蠢蛋
Johnny Jaqobis, you beautiful idiot.
事情不会如此简单
It's not that easy.
一旦我走了其他的病人也会死
And the rest of my patients would die while I'm gone.
恕我直言 帕特
No offense, Pawter,
单凭一个医生救不了整个古城
but one doctor's not gonna save all of Old Town.
希尔斯说阿尔维斯和泰蒙是旧友
Okay, Hills is saying that Alvis and Tighmon go way back.
我们到哪里去找阿尔维斯
So where do we find Alvis?
他在潜藏中
He's in hiding.
公♥司♥希望他死
The Company wants him dead,
但杀了他又会使他成为烈士
but killing him would turn him into a martyr.
所以他们让线人散布谣言
So they have their informants spreading stories.
说阿尔维斯是爆♥炸♥的罪魁祸首
That Alvis is to blame for the bombings.
公♥司♥期望古城的人会替他们杀了阿尔维斯
The Company is hoping that Old Town will kill Alvis for them.
有时我觉得阿尔维斯也这么想
Sometimes I think Alvis is too.
他的状态很消沉
He's kind of in a dark place.
我们得找到他
We gotta go find him.
你这个苦难僧侣混♥蛋♥
Scarback scum!
奉劝你赶快逃离 威斯利人
I'd get very gone very fast, Westie!
我来拿这个袋子
And I'll take that bag.
这是想干什么
What was that about?
新爱好 弥补过错
New hobby... restitution.
帕特要给她的搞到药品和甲柯
Pawter needs meds and jakk for her patients.
我能找到什么就给她什么
I give her whatever I can find.
所以你就自己当诱饵吗
By using yourself as bait?
很多人都很想离开古城
Most people are trying to get out of Old Town, you know?
我就是这么与众不同
That's me. I'm quite the contrarian.
很高兴见到你 阿尔维斯
It's good to see you, Alvis.
我要和你说一些事
There are things I need to talk to you about,
-但现在我需要你帮我个忙 -随便说
- but right now, I need a favor. - Anything.
他们越狱后 我们受命消灭所有人
We're on a cleanup warrant after the prison break.
你现在为公♥司♥干活
You're working for the Company?
我需要通过那堵墙的搜捕令才能来找你
I needed a warrant to get past the wall and here to you.
我们在找泰伦·泰蒙
We're looking for Tarren Tighmon.
你知道他吗
You know him?
知道 我能帮你
Yeah, I can help with that.
你的腿是怎么伤到的
How did you hurt your leg?
被一个贱♥人♥跺的
Some bitch stomped on it.
要是让我帮你手术 你需要止痛片
Well, if I'm gonna set this, you'll want painkillers.
幸运的是 我有个朋友刚给我一批
Luckily, I have a friend who just sent a fresh batch.
我能给你一颗
I can spare you one.
全都给我吧
Uh, I think I'll take 'em all.
你根本不需要手术
You don't even need surgery.
现在你需要手术了
Now you need surgery.
你们这些贱♥人♥都是怎么回事
What is wrong with you bitches?
泰蒙
Tighmon!
我们知道你在里面
We know you're in there!
告诉泰蒙 阿尔维斯想谈谈
Tell Tighmon Alvis wants to talk.
至少我们知道他绝对不是一个人在里面
Well, now we know he's definitely not alone in there.
矿工的前领袖被炸死了
The miners' former union boss was killed in the bombings.
我听说他们把泰蒙找回当领袖
What I hear is, they took Tighmon back as leader.
泰蒙是一名凶手
Yeah, well, Tighmon's a murderer.
但他对于这些人来说是一个英雄
But he's a hero to these guys.
我来和他们交涉
Look, I'll do the talking.
你们去找那个干燥毒气
You guys scan for this Aridity thing.
什么干燥毒气
What Aridity thing?
小心土包
Dusty!
这就是干燥毒气下的产物
That Aridity thing.
我们就是这么对待公♥司♥走狗的
That's what we do to Company pigs.
我们是扫兴者 我们是来找你谈谈的
Look. We're Killjoys. We're here to talk.
他们和我一起的 泰蒙
They're with me, Tighmon.
就你上来 阿尔维斯 还有她
Just you, Alvis. And her.
不行
No way.
我没事的 我会开着通讯器
I'll be fine. I'll leave my com on
你们能听到到底发生了什么
so you can hear what's happening.
如果超过五分钟 我们就杀进去
Five more minutes, and we're shooting our way in.
露西 把管道图给我
Lucy, get me the tunnel maps.
泰蒙让那些矿工的家人住进来
Tighmon is housing the miners' families
直到他们能回去工作为止
until they get back to work.
他们只能靠他了
He's all they got.
泰伦·泰蒙 这位是妲奇
Tarren Tighmon, this is Dutch.
我有关于你的搜捕令
I have a warrant for you.
我有可以杀死很多人的东西
And I have something that can kill a lot of people.
但我想
But I'm thinking...
也许我们能协商一下
maybe we negotiate.
我不是公♥司♥的人 我只是一个扫兴者
I don't speak for the Company. I'm just a Killjoy.
我们都不是从前的自己了
None of us are what we used to be.
这里到处是人
There are people all through this place.
我们的妻儿 其他矿工
Our wives, kids, other miners.
我只想把他们都送出古城 这就是条件
I want them out of Old Town. That's the deal.
其他人呢
And what about everyone else?
古城里的人比这些
There are more people in Old Town
矿工和他们的家人多多了
than miners and their families, Tighmon.
你是在批判我吗
You judging now?
是苦难僧侣害我们变成这样
Scarbacks got us into this.
苦难僧侣在努力把公♥司♥
Scarbacks are the ones trying to force the Company
赶出古城 而不是逃走
out of Old Town, not run away.
但你们只是徘徊在地道之中
But yet you're lurking in the tunnels,
向你们的神明祈祷
praying to your gods.
这样怎么算把公♥司♥赶出去
How's that forcing the Company out?
我记得你在矿里因为和公♥司♥工头顶嘴
I remember you in the mines, almost getting beat to death
差点被人打死
for talking back to a Company foreman.
那个阿尔维斯人呢 快让他回来
Where's that Alvis? Bring him back.
你什么时候变成这么一个懦夫了
When did you become such a coward?
你想怎么样 泰蒙
What do you want, Tighmon?
我要你为我们说话
I want you to speak for us.
总得有人说话
Somebody has to.
回公♥司♥
Go back to the Company
跟那些混♥蛋♥讲讲道理
and talk some sense into those assholes.
可以把我和毒气交给他们
They can have me and the gas,
但他们必须让这里的其他人走
but they're gonna let everybody else here go.
他们不会允许的
They won't.
你的职责是按搜捕令行事
It's your job to see your warrant through.
你只能按我说的做
Well, this is how you do it.
向我保证你会去试试
So promise me you'll try.
我会去试试
I'll try.
-公♥司♥无人机 -趴下
- Company drone! - Get down!
他们怎么找到他的
How'd they find him?
叶尔克
Jelco!
在他们意识到我们引公♥司♥
Got to get out of here before they realize
找到泰蒙前离开这里
that we led the Company to Tighmon.
阿尔维斯 快走
Alvis, move!
带上毒气
Take the gas.
楼梯间 快走
Stairwell. Go!
泰蒙在哪里
Where's Tighmon?
死了
Dead.
公♥司♥肯定一直跟着我们
The Company must have followed us.
这混♥蛋♥对我掏刀子
Asshole pulled a knife on me.
情况只会更糟
It's only gonna get worse.
雅各布斯让我去找我妈妈谈
Jaqobis thinks I need to talk to my mom,
把九大家族卷进来
get the Nine involved.
-雅各布斯想得没错 -你在干什么
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表