剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
不知这是幸运还是不幸运
Either we're very lucky or very not.
约翰 这整个地方都没人
John, this whole damn place is empty.
是啊 这里也是
Yeah, here too.
他们都把守卫派哪里去了
Where'd they send all the guards?
开淫趴去了吗
Asshole jamboree?
为什么我之前还想一个人来
Now, why did I ever try to do this alone?
是吧
Right?
总不能自己一个人出丑吧
Can't be badass and make your own jokes.
太奇怪了
It's just weird.
赌五十元这就是城墙的动力来源
50 joy this is the one that powers the wall.
看来他们在阿尔金星的科技
Looks like the tech they had on Arkyn,
更先进了
just newer.
为什么阿尔金星的东西
So why is shit from Arkyn
会出现在公♥司♥建筑的内部
showing up in the guts of a Company building?
你好 我是朱利安
Hello, I'm Julian,
春泉山的管理程序机器人
the Administration Matrix for Spring Hill.
你似乎是在寻求途径以
You appear to be looking for a way
进入我们的能源发动机
into one of our power generators.
你好 小伙伴
Oh, hey, there, little buddy.
我们就是想疏通一条
We're just looking to bypass
棕色的动力管道
a blown power conduit.
这就奇怪了
That's odd.
我没有看到棕色的动力管道啊
I don't see a blown power conduit.
看到了
Oh, there it is.
是的 你把所有动力机的
Yeah, it's probably fastest just to turn over
人工控制管理程序交给我
all manual controls of the generators
这样我修起来更快 好吗
to me for repairs, huh?
这似乎是最
Hmm, that would appear to be
有效的方法...
the most efficient solution...
看到没 机器人都爱我
See? Computers love me.
但是春泉山现正处于公♥司♥
Except that Spring Hill is in the midst
强制性的全面系统更新期
of a Company-mandated, system-wide changeover.
更新吗 什么时候开始的
Whoa, whoa, changeover? Since when?
所以如果你想进行下一步的话
So you will need a deca-set encrypted access code
你得输入一组十位数的秘密
if you wish to proceed further,
这样就能知道你进入这里是否是合法的
which you would know if you really belonged here.
除非你觉得我是笨蛋
Unless you think I'm stupid.
你觉得我是笨蛋吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
你刚说什么来着
You were saying?
设计了这个程序的人就是个混♥蛋♥
Whoever programmed this is an asshole.
我的屁♥眼♥比他的屁♥眼♥更大[你更混♥蛋♥]
Yeah, well, my asshole's bigger than his asshole.
我是说你更聪明...
I mean you're smarter than--
随便了 先把它搞定吧
whatever, just kick his nerd ass.
听着 如果你不想去 现在你还有机会
Look, if you want to stop here, you still can.
你不需要向我证明任何事
You don't have anything to prove to me.
就像我父亲对我说的
Well, like my father told me,
有时候我们拥有选择 有时候我们没得选
sometimes we have choices, and sometimes we don't.
这个应该怎么用
What am I supposed to do with this?
你指着这里
You point this part,
拉这里
you pull this part,
然后砰 坏蛋就死了
and bang, bad guy falls down.
这是一枪致命的 如果我不能干掉杰尔科
It's set to lethal, so if I can't take the shot at Jelco,
你必须干掉他
you're gonna have to.
-我不能就这样朝人开枪 -是吗
- I can't just shoot someone. - Really?
你砍掉你亲姐妹的手
You cut off your own sister's hand
在杰尔科的心脏处绑了一颗炸♥弹♥
and strapped a bomb to Jelco's heart.
是 但我并没有启动
Yes, but I didn't set it off.
这是有区别的 我是名医生
There's a difference. I'm a doctor.
我只做过救人的事 而不是杀人
Anything bad I've done was to save a life, not take one.
有时候这些事你都得做
Well, sometimes you got to do both.
这就是我的意思
This is what I mean.
你要造♥反♥ 可坏事都让约翰去干了
You play at rebellion, 'cause John will do your dirty work.
那是约翰尼自己的决定 他选择了我
Johnny made his own decisions. He chose a side.
他是扫兴者 他不会选择任何人
He's a Killjoy; he doesn't take sides.
也许他不只是想当个扫兴者
Well, maybe he wants to be more than just a Killjoy.
你为什么这么觉得
Why would you think that?
因为他亲口说的
Because he told me.
说真的 现在到底什么情况
Okay, seriously, what the hells is going on?
都睡觉去了 公♥司♥集体撤退了
Group nap? Company retreat?
女士们 我们可能遇到了个小问题
Ladies, we may have a little problem.
这个发动机我完全进不去
I am completely blocked out of the generator.
我没有办法关闭
There's no way that I can shut down
给城墙通电的能源
power to the wall from here.
你有试过直接干掉它的命根子吗
Have you tried shooting the dick out of it?
什么 发动机吗
What, the generator?
不行 这些东西都设置了保护程序
No, these puppies are proteck packed and chained.
破坏一个都能产生迷你核炸♥弹♥的效果
Each one would go up like a mini-nuke on Ascension Day.
不建议这样做
Not advisable.
你们到杰尔科的老巢了吗
You guys at Jelco's yet?
到了 但是没有杰尔科
Yeah, but no Jelco.
这个地方的人好像都撤空了
Whole place looks like it's been evacuated.
春泉山正处于
Apparently, Spring Hill is in the midst
系统全面更新期
of a system-wide changeover.
这听起来可不像什么好兆头
Doesn't that sound incredibly ominous?
谁接管了
Handed over to who?
算了 我不关心行政♥变♥动
Forget it, I don't care about bureaucratic bullshit.
给我个备用计划吧
Just give me a Plan B.
森贝克说城墙的控制中心
The Senbek told me that the wall controls
在杰尔科的办公室
are in Jelco's office.
也许至少你可以关闭神经干扰程序
Maybe you can at least turn off the neural interference.
-关闭情绪控制程序 -怎么做
- Shut down the mood control. - How?
看看杰尔科的桌子
Look at Jelco's desk.
我来
I got it.
不要 等下 可能会有...
No, hold on! There might be...
防盗设置
Security features.
是你们
You.
当然会是你们
Of course it's you.
挺好 真是走运 遇到美女
Why not? Cherry on my day.
-他应该是说我 -我觉得是说我
- He probably means me. - I think he means me.
不过你们来得太晚了
Well, you're too late.
抱歉我不能当面跟你们告别
Sorry I can't be there to say good-bye.
这边的安保系统出了一些变化
Bit of a changing of the guard situation happening here.
我时间很紧
Schedule's quite tight.
你在哪里 杰尔科
Where are you, Jelco?
我可是特意给你带了礼物
I have a very special package with your name on it.
真诱人
Tempting.
可我也给你准备了礼物
But I've got something for you instead.
立刻派四队警卫上顶层
Four squads, top floor, immediately.
杰尔科长官
Uh, Governor Jelco, sir,
ABCD队警卫都被派到了隔壁驻地
Squad A, B, C, and D have all been dispatched to the next colony.
-还剩谁 -F队
- Who's left? - F Squad.
那就派F队上来啊
Then send in F Squad.
难道什么都要我亲自动手吗
Must I do everything myself?
要不要帮你吃饭啊
Do you want me to chew your food?
妲奇 什么声音
Dutch, what is that?
该死
Shit.
正在靠近 长官
Closing in now, sir.
约翰尼 你能听到这边的警报声吧
Assuming you can hear the same alarm as me, Johnny?
对 而且我还能看到很多警卫过去了
Yeah, I'm also seeing a lot of guards coming your way.
好 告诉我该怎么出去
All right, then, safest way out.
我看看
On it.
但是妲奇 刚刚杰尔科的那通全息电♥话♥
But Dutch, that holocall you just received from Jelco--
正在以同样的频率正在打给奎雷什星
that same frequency is making another call to Qresh.
而且是从春泉山内打出去的
And it's coming from inside Spring Hill.
这混♥蛋♥还在楼里
Bugger's still in the building.
很好 继续追踪那个信♥号♥♥
Good. Track that signal.
告诉我他在哪里 还有达文
Tell me where he is, and D'Av,
我需要你的掩护
I'll need a distraction.
不要让那些警卫来烦我
Keep those guards off my ass.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表