剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
我结合了两种绝对的优势
I had the winning combo:
足够强大以进行身体转化
strong enough to take the physical transition,
足够堕落以抵抗精神反抗
broken enough to survive the mental.
你说的精神反抗是什么意思
How do you mean mental?
这么说吧 这种转化不是很有效率
Let's just say, it's not a very efficient process.
大多数人都完不成
Most people don't make it through.
他们会变疯
They go crazy.
绿色的黏液会打断你与所有爱人的联♥系♥
The green breaks your bonds with anyone you've ever loved.
就好像任何跟你有联♥系♥的人
It's like everyone you had any connection to
都突然间死了一样
dies on you, all at once.
你越堕落越反♥社♥会♥ 就是越好的候选人
The more damaged and antisocial you are, the better a candidate.
我想我是完美的人选
Guess I checked the right boxes.
就像你
Like you.
我在那份名单上是克兰放了我上去
I'm on that list because Khlyen put me there.
你在那份名单上是因为
You're on that list because
克兰一开始就破坏了你
Khlyen broke you in the cradle.
这不公平
It's not fair, you know?
他们问都没问 就带走我对我♥干♥了这事
They didn't ask; they just took me and did this.
我不是任何人的玩偶
I'm not anybody's puppet.
这点我同意
On that, we agree.
我不要死在这艘飞船上
I'm not dying on this ship.
要是我能帮你指认
What if I could help you identify all the Sixes, everywhere?
只有一个条件
One condition.
结束后 你得放我走
After, you let me go.
不行 你知道我不能这么做
I can't do that. You know I can't.
我的人会因为我的背叛来追杀我
My people will track me down for betraying them.
我不在你船上的话 你也更安全
It's safer if they don't find me here
而且你还不用自己动手杀我
and saves you from having to kill me.
他们会替你动手
They'll do it for you.
成交
Deal.
利斯集市
贝勒斯·哈迪 搜捕令中介
瞧瞧 看谁还活着呢
Well, look who isn't dead.
你的队友呢
Where's your team?
我是来领单人搜捕令的
I'm here to pick up a solo warrant.
阿图萝·森贝克 二级
Artura Senbek, Level II.
应该在我名下
Should be reserved under my name.
确实
So it is.
目击并被锁定了
Witnessed and locked.
谢谢
Thank you.
这事别告诉妲奇和达文 好吗
Oh, hey, maybe don't mention this one to Dutch and D'Av, okay?
再来一遍
Let's try that again.
镇定 夫人
Be cool, lady.
没啥大不了的
It's not a big deal.
要我提醒你吗 小子
Need I remind you, squirt,
上一次你瞒着妲奇领任务
the last time you kept a warrant from Dutch,
你们仨就狼狈逃了一周
you all ate shit sandwiches for a week,
两个还差点死了
and two of you damn near died.
知道吗
You know what?
这事与你无关 贝勒斯
This is none of your business, Bell.
只要愿意 我就能接单人搜捕令
I can take a solitary warrant if I want to.
我不需向你解释
I don't have to explain myself to you.
没错
You're right.
如你所愿
As you were.
不管你要干什么...
Whatever you're up to...
都不该瞒着他们
they deserve better from you.
这是什么原理
So how is this gonna work?
我只能指认我见过的六级
I can only identify Sixes I've met,
但是达文不同 因为黏液让他有了特殊能力
but D'Avin is different because of his gift with the plasma.
那这玩意儿到底是什么
And what, exactly, is this shit?
神经链接
A neurobinder.
每一个六级的记忆都存储在这里
The combined memories of every Six gets stored here.
克兰那样强大的六级特工可以链接黏液
Really strong Sixes like Khlyen can connect to the green
像看视频那样翻看这些记忆
and flip through those memories like a radio dial.
依他所言 达文也行
From what he tells me, sounds like D'Av can too.
准备好了吗
Ready?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
当他戴着都灵的眼镜链接黏液时
So if he connects to the green while wearing Turin's glasses,
就能指认出所有六级特工
he'll be able to ID all the Sixes.
漂亮
Nifty.
准备好了吗
Ready?
差不多
Ready-ish.
有效果了
It's working.
我怎么知道...
How do I know...
我们怎么在这停下了
Why'd we stop here?
天空好美 不是吗
The sky's beautiful, isn't it?
来吧 跟我赛跑
Come on. Race you.
等等 停
Wait! Stop.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我做得对吗
Am I doing it right?
很完美 你做得很好 继续
Perfect. You're doing perfect. Keep going.
相信我 好吗
Trust me, okay?
那是什么
What is that thing?
我们得进去才能知道
We need to get inside and find out.
它在抗拒我
It's resisting me.
你更强
You're stronger.
你可以的
You can do this.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
我看出来了 突触过载
Yeah, I see it. Synaptic overload.
妲奇 我叫不醒他
Hey, Dutch, I can't pull him out.
萨宾 放开他
Sabine, let him go.
让他出来
Get him out of there!
立刻
Now!
慢点 慢点
Slow, slow, slow.
你没事吧
You okay?
头好晕
Dizzy as shit.
是啊 我也讨厌这部分
Yeah, I hate that part.
-那是什么地方 -不确定
- Where were we? - Not sure.
需要的东西拿到了吗
Did we get what you need?
切断链接前 我拿到了巨量数据
I got a shit ton of hits before we had to cut the connection.
不少混♥蛋♥最后都在古城出现
Some of these suckers have last known addresses in Old Town.
他们藏在那里想干什么
What are they doing hiding out there?
你没事吧
You okay?
现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
把名单交给都灵 还是自己去追捕六级特工
We hand these over to Turin, or we go Six-hunting ourselves?
我不信任她 约翰尼
I don't trust her, Johnny.
而且我不知道这种不信任值不值得信任
And I don't trust that I don't trust her.
也许达文说得对 我讨厌她是因为他喜欢她
Maybe D'Av's right and I just hate her because he doesn't.
我对你们保护欲是不是过强了
Do you think I'm too protective of you guys?
你吗
You?
有一点
Little bit.
但我们不介意
But we can take it.
达文可以看着她
D'Av can watch her.
她脖子上带着炸♥弹♥跑不到哪去
She's not gonna go anywhere with a bomb strapped to her neck.
但是我俩得确保这些六级特工是真的
But you and I need to go make sure these Sixes are legit.
要是她耍我们
'Cause if she's playing us,
我们今晚得在她完全变成六级特工前杀了他
we have to kill her tonight before she goes full Six.
不能让达文阻止我们
And we can't let D'Av stop us.
太晚了 我要收拾回去了
It's late. Packing up.
拜托 就一次好吗
Come on. Just one?
那就来一整套吧
Well, you can have all of them.
胸真不错
Ah, boobs are awesome.
简直就是柔软的战术武器
They're like tactical weapons but squishy.
别晃好吗
Hey, would you stop moving?
我没法锁定目标
I can't get a lock.
又是个六级特工
Another Six.
标记他
Mark him.
下次 把这个玩意儿做得好吃点
Next time, make this shit taste better.
那个口香糖在你的唾液里
Hey, that gum adds an ingenious track-able biostain
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表