剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
你真的不记得了吗
you really don't remember, do you?
记得什么
Remember what?
转化已经完成了
That it's already been done.
如果你是一个普普通通的小孩
Could I really have convinced you
有着正常的情感
to kill all those people
我真的能够说服你
if you were a normal child
去杀害那些人吗
with normal feelings?
难道你从未想过你为何总是会同意
Didn't you ever wonder why you always said yes?
如果她被这群生物包围
If she gets swarmed by these creatures,
它们会想方设法地将她围困在陷阱之中
they're gonna try to and gangbang her into a trap.
我们查看了它们围困塔尼亚的地方
We checked in the pit where they got Tanya.
她不在那儿
She's not there.
它们在这个矿井布满了陷阱
They have traps all over the mine.
她肯定在其中的一个陷阱中
She's got to be in one of them.
-骨头 -什么
- The bones. - What?
在神殿里面
In the temple.
那里是它们的一个猎杀场
That's one of their kill sites.
靠着右走 约翰尼 你就能找到我们
Stay to the right, Johnny, you'll find us!
不 你在撒谎
No, you're lying.
这是你使的诡计
This is a trick.
不 这不是诡计
No, it's no trick.
他总是控制着你
He's always been in control.
我们一直都是他手中的傀儡
We've never been anything but a puppet on the string.
不 我 我们
No, I-- we--
已经逃出了他的魔爪
got away from him.
你仍然是一名杀手
You're still a killer.
不 我在做我必须做的事情
No, I do what I have to.
保护我所爱的那些人
To protect the people I love.
他也一样
So does he.
他塑造了我们
He molded us.
成就了我们
Shaped us.
他让我们 变得和他一样
He made us... Just like him.
而且他仍然控制着我们
And he's still pulling our strings.
妲奇
Dutch.
你在干什么
Hey--what are you doing?
该死的
Oh, God damn it.
各位 她的伤势很严重
Guys, she's hurt bad.
约翰尼 一大群生物向我们逼近
Johnny, we got incoming.
我们必须马上离开
We need to go now!
她说得对
She's right.
我们和他一样 我们
We're just like him, we--
我们能伤害任何我们所爱的人
we can hurt everyone that we love.
-不 不 -约翰尼
- No, no. - Johnny!
那里没人
There's nobody here.
你一直在自言自语
You been talking to yourself.
不 他会让我杀了你
No, he'll make me kill you!
妲奇
Dutch.
看着我
Look at me.
你和他不一样
You're not like him.
你自己划了一刀 你和我们一样流血
You cut yourself and you bleed just like we do.
你看见了吗
Can you see it?
你曾说你不知道你相信什么
You said you don't know what you believe in.
你就相信我不会扔下你不管
Believe that I am not leaving here without you.
即使那意味着我们都得死
Even if it means we die together.
所以如果你想救我
So if you want to save me,
你就必须站起来
you're gonna stand up,
振作精神
get your shit together,
把我们带出这里
and get us out of here
立刻
right now.
-约翰尼 -嗨
- Johnny. - Hi.
走吧
Come on.
天啊
Holy shit.
它们退走了
They're going.
我猜它们不喜欢我
I don't think they like me.
-我们走 -走吧
- Let's move. - Come on.
你腹部的伤口不深
The cut on your stomach wasn't deep.
抗生素正在消除
And the antibiotics are taking down
你手上的浮肿 这是好的一面
the swelling in your hand so that's the upside.
我们应该检查一下你身上的咬伤
We should have checked you for bites.
我们本不应该留你一个人
We never should have left you alone.
我没事了 如果设你们五个人是真的话
I'm okay now, assuming the five of you are real.
玩笑而已
Kidding.
不好的一面是什么
What's the downside?
这个嘛 首先
Well, for starters,
我不知道用什么喂养我的新宠苔藓蜈蚣
I don't know what to feed my new pet mossipede.
僧侣
Monk.
你非得抓一只回来吗
You had to bring one back?
听着 等我拿到更多的等离子
Look, when I get my hands on more plasma,
我想核实一下达文挤压测试的结果
I want to confirm the results of D'av's squish test.
我们知道其他人的身份吗
Do we know who the others were?
那些死在那里面的人
The ones that died down there?
我猜是勘探工
I'm guessing prospectors.
有关于像这个矿井的谣言
There'd be rumors about a mine like that.
我们怎么知道毒液确实已从她的体内排出
How do we know the venom's really out of her system?
没错 如果你们都有这样的疑问
Yeah, if it's all the same to you,
我想我应该找一名合格的医生检查一下
I'd like to be examined by a qualified doctor.
我想是时候将帕特从春泉山接回来了
I think it's time we get Pawter out of Spring Hill.
露西一直在和你说话
Lucy's been talking to you.
她可是我的飞船
She's my ship.
你看见我的守卫了吗
Have you seen my guard anywhere?
我醒过来的时候他不在旁边
He wasn't there when I woke up.
我猜他生病回家了
I think he went home sick.
好吧 你可以尽情装作很强悍
Well, you can play it as tough as you want,
但我还是能看出你的弱点
but I still know your weakness.
你医德这么好 绝对做不出公报私仇的事
You're too much a doctor to kill someone you hate.
暂时而已
For now.
我们两人其实差不多
We're not so different, you and me.
都是被抛弃的人
We're both outcasts, both sent into exile
被讨厌我们的家人狠心抛弃
by families that didn't want us.
我们可以去报仇
We could get back at them.
一起去
Together.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
其实 我觉得这是结束
Actually, I think this is the end.
你不会自杀的
You're not gonna kill yourself.
当然不会 这是你会做的事
Oh, no, that's not me. That's you.
我用你的DNA解锁了手环
I used your DNA to unlock the bracelet,
然后安装在了你的心脏周围
and reinstalled it around your heart.
我不想杀你 杰尔科
I don't want to kill you, Jelco.
你只是一个病症
You're just a symptom.
而我必须治愈这场疾病
And I have to treat the disease.
建议你不要冒险
I wouldn't push that too far.
否则你的小心脏会爆♥炸♥
Or the little prick goes boom.
守卫 守卫
Guard! Guard!
-约翰尼 -帕特
- Johnny? - Pawter.
你在路上了吗
Hi. Are you on your way?
已经在去的路上了
I'm heading there now.
很好
Great.
我
I'm--
约翰尼
Johnny?
听得到吗 我只听到电流声
Are you there? I'm getting static.
约翰尼
Johnny?
在春泉山下的时候
When we were under Spring Hill,
我没找到机会谢谢你杀我
I never did thank you for killing me.
你真是帮了我
I needed that.
是啊
Yeah.
确实
You did.
最近怎么样
How you doing?
好得不能再好了
Never better.
行了 别自欺欺人了
Okay, now, without the bullshit.
你这样是为了带走别人的罪恶
You do this to take away other people's sins.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表