剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
but I guess greed trumps caution.
是你叫我来的 不是克兰吗
It was you who was calling me? Not khlyen.
科技是不忠心的贱♥人♥
Technology is a disloyal bitch.
和你挺像的
Kind of like you.
聪明 我们没什么可说的了
Clever. We're done here.
每个人都不断问我
You know, everyone keeps asking me
帕特死后我怎么样
how I'm doing after Pawter.
问我怎么样
Ask me how I'm doing.
-你要什么 扫兴者 -你不能给我的
- What do you want, Killjoy? - What you can't give me.
所以我想问题是 我会为了什么条件妥协
So I think the question is, what will I settle for?
我希望不是道歉
Well, I hope it's not an apology.
我们之前在相互争斗 她只是被牵连了
Our sides were at war. She was collateral damage.
据我听说 战争还没结束
Well, from what I hear, the war isn't over yet.
告诉你 这不是为了所有你杀死的人
So you know, that wasn't for all the people that you killed,
或是一有机会
or the millions more that you would enslave
上千万将被你变成奴隶的人
if you got another chance.
我不是英雄
I am not a hero.
我只是个爱她的男人
I just loved her.
艾拉诺尔·塞亚·西姆斯医生
Doctor Illenore Seyah Simms,
奎德再也找不到她这样的人了
the Quad will never see another like her.
她的家人会想念她
She will be missed by her family,
但古城的人♥民♥会更加想念她
but she will be missed most of all by the people of old town,
那些她治愈过 捍卫过的民众们
whom she healed and whom she championed.
公♥司♥将延续她的脚步
We, the Company, are committed to the roadmap to peace
继续努力维护威斯利星的和平
that she laid out for Westerley,
我们将以她的名义设定一个节日
and we are humbled to declare a holiday in her honor.
-开门 -不要
- Open. - No.
露西 发生了什么事
Lucy, what's going on?
约翰·安德拉斯·雅各布斯
John Andras Jaqobis,
在过去的三小时内
in the last three hours,
你预定了八班不同的长途飞行
you have booked travel on eight separate long haul flights
前往不同的目的地
to eight separate destinations.
你准备不辞而别吗
Were you not going to say "good-bye"?
-想尽量不道别 -我做错了什么吗
- Trying hard not to. - Did I do something?
不 不 露西
No. No, Lucy.
我做了些事
I did something.
一些无法被原谅的事 我...
Something unforgivable. I...
我甚至不知道我是否为之抱歉
I don't even know if I'm sorry about it.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
没用的
It doesn't work like that.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
让我感觉好受了些
It helps a little.
你惹上麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
人们可能会为了我做的事情追杀我
Look, people are probably gonna come for me for what I did,
我不能让妲奇和我哥哥受到牵连
And I can't bring that back here to Dutch and my brother.
现在还有那么多事 绝对不行
Not with everything else that's going on.
你必须要让我走 姑娘
you got to let me go, girl.
再见 约翰
Good-bye, John.
宅男
Hey, nerd.
克拉拉
Clara?
-怎么... -露西叫了我
- What... - Lucy called me.
说你可能需要人陪伴
Said you might need some company.
你需要一架僚机
You need a wingman,
而她有武器手臂
and she has a gun arm.
很遗憾你朋友发生了这样的事
Sorry about your friend.
你要逃离家乡了吗
So, you running away from home?
越快越好
As fast as I can.
真棒 我喜欢旅行
Cool. I love road trips.
我陪你
I call shotgun.
我们要偷一艘飞船
We're gonna need to steal a ship.
这个我已经解决了
Well, I have had luck with that in the past.
你之前到哪里去了
Where have you been?
缝针去了
Getting stitches.
该死
Holy shit.
你痊愈了吗
You're cured?
看你怎么理解了
Matter of opinion.
这么说吧 我又是个普通的混♥蛋♥了
Let's say I'm just a regular asshole again.
我还挺想念普通混♥蛋♥范西的
Well, I actually missed regular asshole Fancy.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
这是你朋友的吗
This belonged to friends?
哪里的朋友
Friends from where?
很遥远的地方
Way out of town.
其中一个个不再需要它了 而另一个
One of 'em won't be needing it anymore, and the other one?
是个混♥蛋♥
Is an asshole.
我不太确定如何开这个飞船
I'm not exactly sure how to fly this ship.
挺好的 全都知道了就没趣了
Good. No fun knowing everything.
我们一起弄明白吧
Let's figure it out.
看看它有什么能耐吧
Let's see what this does.
这是否意味着所有六级特工都是正常人了
Does this mean all the Sixes are straight-up humans now?
由阿尔金星的黏液感染的人是变回来了
The ones made with Arkyn plasma, yeah.
怎么了
Why?
那阿妮拉呢
What about Aneela?
没有
No.
我不知道我怎么知道的 但我就是知道
I don't know how I know, but I just do.
这个贱♥人♥不会消失得那么轻巧
That bitch isn't gonna go so easily.
我们终于得到了我们的答案
We finally got our answers.
我们知道了联盟的幕后黑手是谁
We know who's behind the Rack
他们用它做什么
and what they're using it for.
现在我们有两种选择
Right now we have two choices.
享受局部的胜利
Take our local win,
希望战争不会再找到我们
hope the fight doesn't come back to us,
在我们的床上无聊地老死
die old and boring in our beds...
你让这一切听上去真性感
You make it sound so sexy.
或者呢
Or?
珍惜克兰和帕特给我们的机会
Take the chance Khlyen and Pawter bought us.
让他们死得其所
Make their deaths count.
还有更多的胡伦虫 更多的黏液
There's more hullen, more plasma,
若我不阻止她 阿妮拉不会停手
and Aneela is not gonna stop unless I stop her.
我们将他们全部消灭
So let's stop them all.
我不想只赢一场战役
I don't want to win just one battle.
我想赢得整场战争
I want a whole bloody war.
谁和我一起
Who's in?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表