剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Olan's not even here?
杰克...
Hey, Jake...
去你的 我自己去找他
Screw this. I'll find him myself.
我想搜捕联盟不是因为你的心脏拒绝了你
I don't think your heart is why the RAC turned you down,
蠢货
Hokkhead.
不要把剩下的孩子也搞没了
Try not to lose the rest of them.
没问题
I got this.
我听说了孩子们的事儿 有什么能帮上忙的
Hey, I heard about the kids. How can I help?
我想找出孩子们
I'm trying to figure out
是什么时候从这里被带走的
when these kids were taken from the pods,
但是这些东西都烧坏了
but these things are fried.
如果我搞定技术问题 你能搞定生物问题吗
If I take the tech, will you handle the bio?
成交 我们用科学方法解决这件事吧
Deal. Let's science this shit.
那么 你有多了解黛尔·塞亚
So, how well do you know Delle Seyah?
九家族的人都是一起长大的
All the Nine grow up together.
我们都是封闭的小团体
We're an incestuous little dynasty.
我15岁的时候 她在我们的游泳池放了些颜料
When I was 15, she put dye in our swimming pool.
在委员会选举期间把我的皮肤变绿了
Turned my skin green during council elections.
我敢肯定你忍♥了吧
Oh, I'm sure you took that lying down.
是的
Yep.
不过之后我在她的洗发液里放了脱发剂
And then I mixed Dilex-12 into her shampoo.
她两年时间才长出眼睫毛那么多的头发
Took her two years to grow back so much as an eyelash.
化学不是个好东西 我也不是
Chemistry's a bitch, and so am I.
我现在真是又激动又害怕
I'm both turned on and terrified.
经常有人这么说我
I get that a lot.
这些并不仅仅是冰冻箱
These aren't straight cryopods.
他们在孩子休眠时给他们大脑注射药物
They were neurofeeding these kids in their sleep.
这是什么东西
What is this shit?
杰克
Jake?
快出来 孩子
Come on, buddy.
你掉东西了 小屁孩
Dropped something, big guy.
走
Go away.
石头吗
Rocks?
你带石头来了
You brought rocks?
这是我家的石头
They're from my house.
奥兰都不知道它被炸了
Olan doesn't even know that it got bombed.
你是新星培训生吗
Hey, you're a Nova cadet?
我在你这么大的时候也参加过
I joined Novas when I was about your age.
是我人生中最美好的几个夏天
Best summers of my life.
爸爸说新星的人都是拍马屁的
Dad says Novas are suck-ups.
是吗
Yeah?
看来我俩的爸爸会处得很好啊
Sounds like our dads would get along.
他们都是大混...
They're both giant assho...
蠢货
Jerks.
他们都是蠢货
They're both jerks.
我爸爸是个混♥蛋♥
Mine's an asshole.
我们会找到奥兰的
We're gonna find Olan, okay?
女士
Ma'am?
妲奇 我还以为这里没有其他人 有个女的...
Dutch, I thought we were alone. There's a woman...
我们看到她了
We see her.
她去气闸舱了
She's heading for the airlock bay.
布劳克斯顿 监护人钱伯斯正前往
Bruxton, Guardian Chambers is heading
左码头的气闸舱
for the portside airlock bay.
拦截并抓住她
Intercept and apprehend.
-收到 -不 待在原地
- Understood. - No, stay in position!
如果她占领了我的飞船
If she makes it to my ship,
我们可能再也找不到那些孩子
we may not find those other children.
我觉得情况有异
I don't like this.
她可能想引诱我们进什么圈套
She could be drawing us into some kind of trap.
达文 露西那里的孩子无人保护
D'av? The kids are unguarded on Lucy.
可恶 我这就过去
Shit. I'm on my way.
我知道你们对那些孩子做了什么
I know what you did to the children.
钱伯斯
Chambers!
瞧瞧爷的厉害 扫兴者
Suck on this, Killjoys.
怎么回事
What the hells?
我跟布劳克斯顿断了联♥系♥
I lost Bruxton.
信♥号♥♥全都中断了
I lost all the feeds!
过来
Come on.
孩子们
Hey, little people?
你们在这吗
You here?
-在这里 -这儿
- Here! - Here.
达文 情况怎样
D'av? Status?
孩子们很安全
Kids are safe.
布劳克斯顿找到那个太空保姆了吗
Bruxton catch up with the space nanny yet?
欢迎来...来到...天才学校
Welcome to--to Prod--Prodigy.
没有
No.
是她制♥服♥了他
But she caught the hells up with him.
约翰尼 我跟丢了钱伯斯
Johnny, I lost Chambers.
你得尽快把摄像头修好
You've got to get the cams back up.
正在修复当中
I'm trying.
你能过来搭把手吗
Can you give me a hand over here?
把医疗扫描仪拿过来
Pass the Mediscan.
给你
Here.
这是什么
So, what is it?
DNA 氨基酸 蛋白质
DNA, amino acids, proteins...
我们已经找到那些孩子了 约翰尼
We found the kids, Johnny.
这些就是他们的残骸
This is all that's left of them.
他是被电击致死的
Electrocution stopped his heart
那些孩子呢 死因是什么
What about the kids? What killed them?
好极了
Oh, great.
你也在这 真是"美好"的一天
You're here too. Best day ever.
我们要把所有人撤离这里 立刻马上
We need to get everyone off this station...now.
我们得先找到钱伯斯
Not until Chambers is found.
我必须知道还有谁在背后捣鬼
I need to know who else is behind this.
让这个大块头保护学生们
Have your beefy menfolk guard the students.
你通过神经系统去给孩子传输知识
You were neurofeeding those children.
那个说法已经过时了
No one calls it that anymore.
强制学习 总之都一样
"Compressed learning." Whatever.
既残酷又违法
It's barbaric and illegal.
你的传输器杀死了那些孩子
Your feeders killed those children.
是钱伯斯杀了他们
Chambers killed the children.
低温舱技术很安全并不会造成痛苦
The cryo technique is painless and safe.
孩子们醒来以后就会成为各行业的精英
The children wake up experts in their field.
没有家庭作业 没有青春痘
No homework, no pimples.
用在你身上的话还能让你
Had it been that easy for you,
靠自己通过考试 而不是靠甲柯
maybe you could've passed finals without Jakk.
你是在用威斯利星人做实验
You're using Westerlyns as lab rats
因为他们的命不值钱
because they're expendable.
这是公♥司♥的行为 与你无关
That's Company business, which is no longer any of yours.
如果你们不想真♥相♥被揭穿
If you don't want the truth exposed,
让黛尔·塞亚·肯德里前来认罪
send Delle Seyah Kendry to answer for her crimes.
第九层
Level nine.
单独一人 不配备任何武器
Alone and unarmed.
正义将得到伸张
Justice will be done.
什么正义 她是杀孩子的凶手
Justice for what? She's the kid killer.
我们就成全她的心愿
Let's give her what she wants.
轮到我们出手了
Our turn to draw her out.
你是认真的吗
Are you-- you're seriously proposing
要拿我当诱饵
to use me as bait?
你想抓钱伯斯 挺身而出吧
You want Chambers? Step up.
没门
We're done here.
妲奇
Dutch!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
伤口会痊愈的 但是有的东西就不行了
It'll heal. But you know what won't?
比如你的名声
Your reputation.
你的保镖在哪 黛尔·塞亚
Where's your security, Delle Seyah?
你怎么不呼救
Why won't you call for help?
不管你在这做什么
Whatever you're doing here,
你自己人并不知晓
your own people don't know about it,
我是你唯一的依靠
and I'm all you've got.
所以你是要作困兽之斗
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表