剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
This isn't your fight.
这些都不是我的战争
None of them were my fight.
可这次至少我能自己选择参战
But this time, I get to choose.
我以前也有家人 兄弟们
Look, I had family once too. Brothers.
你知道康内瓦人来抓我的时候
You know what they did when the Connavers
他们怎么做的吗
came to take me?
无动于衷
Nothing.
我还一直期待着他们会来救我
I wish they'd come and rescued me,
但是是你们救了我
but you're the ones who did,
所以我要加入
so we're doing this.
然后我们各不相欠
And then we're even.
我要是再找到那间工厂
If I ever find the factory again,
你们也可以协助我
you two can ride shotgun.
帮我彻底摧毁那间工厂
Help me burn that shit to the ground.
我愿意无偿帮忙
I'll do that one for free.
-普雷 -我来开 呆子
- Pree! - I'm driving, nerd.
行 好吧
Right...okay...
温柔点
Be gentle.
告诉露西你想怎么做
Tell Lucy what you need.
我们不必言语交流 对吧妹子
We don't need words. Do we, girl?
开始连接
Initiating Nexus.
你好 克拉拉
Hello, Clara.
好 带我们穿进去吧
All right. Take us in.
-还有多久到护盾... -坐稳了
- How long until the shield... - Hold on.
阿尔金星
-你还好吧 -没事
- Still with us? - Yeah.
露西探测到一个外传信♥号♥♥
Lucy's grabbed an outbound signal.
我猜我们应该就是去那了
I think that's where we should head.
约翰尼 扯下标记 不表明身份
Johnny, patches off. No IDs.
你还好吧
You okay?
笨蛋
Dummy.
一艘大飞船可刚降落在他们家门前
A big, beautiful ship just landed on their front lawn.
趁他们注意到之前找到你哥哥
Go get your brother before they notice.
我留下来陪她 你们走吧
I'll stay with her. Go.
露西 照顾好克拉拉
Lucy, take care of Clara.
谁敢靠近 就电死他
Fry anyone who comes close.
收到
Understood.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
我去拿块冷敷布就回来
Right back with a cold compress.
外加一大杯白葡萄酒 怎么样
And a giant glass of hock, hmm?
谢谢你的称赞 克拉拉
Thank you for the compliment, Clara.
你也很有魅力
You are also attractive.
对人类而言
For a human.
偏偏挑这时候修指甲
Strange time for a manicure.
我是在连接测试系统
I'm connecting with the beta system.
给你注射的那绿色玩意儿是多功能的
That's some multi-tasking green shit you got there.
你不懂
You have no idea.
好了
There.
你的一切踪迹彻底抹除
All traces of you are gone.
高兴了吧
Happy?
我高兴起来就是这样
Oh, this is definitely my happy face.
我在梦里见过这个标记
I saw that symbol. In my dreams.
那不是梦
That wasn't a dream.
那是一段久远的记忆
It's a very old memory.
是这个过程的一部分
It's part of the process.
谁的记忆
Whose memory?
作为一名六级特工也是有好处的
Being a Six has its advantages.
H协议 H协议
Protocol H. Protocol H.
我们没时间了 黑根来了
We're out of time. The Black Root is here.
黑根是什么
Black Root?
你愿意为她牺牲自己吗
Would you die for her?
为了妲奇和约翰尼
For Dutch and Johnny.
即使牺牲性命也在所不辞
If that's what it takes.
很好
Good.
改天吧
Do it another day.
娅琳在来找你的路上
Yale is on her way to you.
找到她然后带她离开阿尔金星
Find her and get her away from Arkyn.
我来对付黑根
I'll deal with the Black Root.
如果她知道你在这里
If she thinks you're here,
她在找到你之前是不会离开的
she won't leave until she finds you.
那就像我经常做的那样
Then do what I've always done.
对她撒谎
Lie to her.
范西
Fancy?
你还好吗
You okay?
-你看见达文了吗 -没有
- Have you seen D'avin? - No.
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
你必须救他出来
You got to get him out.
约翰 我已经定位到达文的通讯信息号♥
John, I've located D'avin's comm signal.
-在哪里 -正在发送坐标
- Where? - Sending coordinates now.
退下
Stand down.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你们迟到了
You're tardy.
很荣幸见到你 阁下
It's an honor to meet you, Sir.
没错 我猜也是
Yes, I imagine it is.
该回家了
Time to go home.
约翰尼 在那边
Johnny! Over here!
好了 行了
Okay. All right.
-够了 我没法呼吸了 -抱歉
- Enough, I can't breathe. - Sorry.
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your leg?
说来话长
Long story.
摔了一跤
Longer fall.
你们现在才来
Took you long enough.
赶快 我们得把露西♥藏♥起来
Come on, we had to hide Lucy,
但她比下一个起飞点要高一些
but she's just over the next rise.
你和范西陪着他
You and Fancy stay with him.
我要去找克兰
I have to look for Khlyen.
等等 他已经离开了
Wait. He's gone.
他已经离开了
He's gone.
我看见他离开了
I saw him leave.
相信我 那里除了死亡什么也没有
Trust me, nothing there but death.
我们正站在空旷地带
Hey, we're wide open out here.
无论我们要干什么 得抓紧点
Whatever we're doing, let's do it.
妲奇
Dutch,
我都是勉强脱身
I barely got out.
克拉拉 小露 升空起飞
Clara! Luce! Start us up!
我们找到他了
We got him.
我们一直不停地在到处找你
We have been looking all over hell for you.
没错 你们就是在地狱里把我找到了
Well, hell is where you found me.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
范西 他们给你注射了绿色的液体了吗
Hey, Fancy, they get you with that green shit?
在他们得手前我逃出来了
Made it out before they had a chance.
-你在干什么 -达文 搞什么鬼
- What are you doing? - D'avin, what the hell?
等等 先等等
Wait! Just wait.
他是一名六级特工
He's a Level Six.
我们早就失去他了
We've already lost him.
你确定吗
You sure?
这是唯一知道的方法
Only way to know.
好的 但是你确定吗
Okay, but you're sure?
真是够了
Oh, for God's sake.
就这样 搞定 不用谢
There. Done. You're welcome.
现在赶紧流血
Now hurry up and bleed.
把手给我们看 达文
Show us your hand, D'av.
太好了
Whoo!
仍然是会流血的人 不是自我治愈的人
Still a bleeder, not a healer.
感谢上苍
Praise the trees and pass the hock.
你们这些人真奇怪
You guys are weird.
听着 我们必须前往古城
Look, we have to get to Old Town,
让帕特给我认真检查一下
have Pawter check me out for real.
我说什么了
What'd I say?
-那是一个 -封闭围墙
- Is that a... - Containment fence.
将古城团团围住
All around Old Town.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表