剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
while I was going through his stuff.
如果你真想惹恼他
If you really want to piss him off,
我可以雇用你
I could hire you.
这是给我的工作吗
Is that an offer?
因为我正愁没活干呢
'Cause I could use the work.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious?
等等 这是不是和春泉山里发生的事有关
Wait, this isn't about what happened under Spring Hill?
阿尔维斯 你不能想着不当苦难僧侣
Alvis, you can't be thinking about leaving the Scarbacks.
一直以来信仰对你来说就是一切
The faith has always been everything to you.
信仰差点就把我变成冷血杀人狂
The faith almost turned me into a mass murderer.
那才不是信仰 而是仇恨
Oh, that wasn't faith; that was hate.
相信我 我熟知其中的区别
Trust me, I'm familiar with the difference.
真的
Really?
你信仰什么呢
What do you have faith in?
搜捕联盟吗
The RAC?
你不该找我谈
I'm the wrong person for you to talk to.
我也不知道现在我信仰什么
Don't know what I believe in right now.
拿着我的刀
My knife.
也许这就让你成为合适人选了
Maybe that makes you the right person.
那么
So...
阿尔维斯
Alvis?
对
Yep.
知道他要和我们呆多久吗
Any idea how long he's gonna be with us?
只是在想我们是否要在就餐区
Just wondering if we're gonna be setting up
建一个忏悔室什么的
a confessional in the mess area or anything.
不想在我喝完早上的咖啡前
Don't want to see him cutting himself
就看见他把自己割了
before I've had my morning coffee.
我们把他偷偷带出古城
We smuggled him out of Old Town
所以在他找到别的去处之前
so until he finds someplace else to go,
我们要对他负责
we're responsible for him.
这就是我们的感觉啊
Ah, so that's what we're feeling.
责任感
Responsibility.
-敌人 -等等
- Hostiles! - Wait.
我们有搜捕任务
We're on a warrant!
手举起来 放下武器
Hands up, weapons down!
你们是来救我们还是杀我们的
So you're here to save us or kill us?
你是塔尼亚 对吗
You're Tanya, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
这取决于谁问我了
Depends on who's asking.
我是妲奇
I'm Dutch.
我们是搜捕联盟特工
And we're RAC Agents,
来回应你的撤退呼叫
answering your call for evac.
我们一周前发送了那个呼叫
We sent that call a week ago.
克兰这个名字对你有什么意义吗
What does the name Khlyen mean to you?
他是联盟官员 是取消营救你的人
He's a RAC officer; he's the one that cancelled your rescue.
我们想知道原因
We want to know why.
告诉我我为什么要信你
Tell me why I should trust you.
因为你在做你应做的事
Because you were doing your job.
而那些本该保护你的人
And the people who were supposed to be protecting you
背叛了你
betrayed you.
我们也曾遇到这样的事
We've been there, too.
我们觉得你们被
We think you stumbled over something
不该看见的东西困住了
you shouldn't have seen.
我们说得对吗
Are we right?
如果我告诉你们的话
If I tell you,
你们会和我一起下去救蒂娜吗
will you come down with me to get Deena?
下去哪儿
Down where?
进矿
Into the mine.
哪个
What mine?
这个
This one.
我们需要阿尔维斯
We're gonna need Alvis.
这些亮闪闪的是什么
What's all the shiny shit?
光子晶
The photonic crystals.
它们吸收光
They absorb the light.
你们倒是有不错的玩意儿
You guys have some nice toys.
因为做这行
Comes with the job.
像是性感小夹克和早死一样
Like sexy jackets and early death.
好 我们在这了 告诉我们发生了什么
Okay, we're here so tell us what happened.
你们是来打捞什么东西的
What were you sent to salvage?
一个僧侣
A monk.
你怎么打捞一个人
How do you salvage a person?
对我们来说也说不通
Didn't make any sense to us either,
但这有三倍奖励
but it's triple scale.
我在来这里时查了公♥司♥的记录
I searched the Company records on the way here.
里面没有记录这片区域有矿
There's nothing in 'em about a mine in this area.
搜捕令上有坐标 他们没给错
The warrant came with coordinates and they were right.
你们不是也下来了
You're here, aren't you?
真难相处
Touchy.
从僧侣的角度看有什么想法吗
Any thoughts on the monk angle?
我只能说信仰在矿区发展壮大
All I can say is that the faith grew up in the mines.
我就是这样披上僧袍的
That's how I ended up taking the ropes.
你曾是矿工吗
You were a miner?
这是让他来的原因 达文
It's why he's with us, D'av.
我想今天是"带着一位和尚来工作"日
Here I thought it was Bring a Monk To Work Day.
那是我的上衣吗
Is that my shirt?
是吗
Is it?
你们怎么到这里来了
So how did you guys end up down here?
黑雨袭来的时候我们舱内电力快没了
We were emptying the Recu when the Black Rain started
所以我们别无选择
so we had no choice.
紧急撤退到下面来了
Called in the evac and we went underground.
然后电池又没电了
Then our batteries ran out.
有些水晶能够反光
A few of the crystals still had light.
所以我们才免遭危险
That's how we stayed safe.
什么危险
From what?
保罗
Paolo.
你的丈夫吗
Your husband?
他一直想要杀掉我们
He's been trying to kill us.
我和蒂娜
Me and Deena.
杀了你们 为什么
Kill you, why?
我不知道
I don't know.
这里有什么东西影响了他
Something happened to him down here.
那晚没电了之后 他就突然疯了
The night our lights when off, he just snapped.
他还在这里带着武器吗
He's still down here? Is he armed?
走吧
Come on.
这边
This way.
真好 黑暗里的疯子
Oh. Good. Wacko in the dark.
爱死这些任务了
Love these missions.
爸爸 你不懂
Dad, you don't understand.
杰尔科当着我的面
Jelco shot Hillary Oonan
杀了希拉里·欧南 我可以作证
right in front of me and I can prove it.
无论他做了什么 他都是
Whatever he's doing, he's doing it
听命于九个家族
under orders from the Nine.
我需要跟母亲谈谈
Then I need to talk to Mother.
有些事情你母亲也
There are limits to what even your mother...
不能做到
can achieve.
放屁 她可是九个家族之一的首领
Bullshit; she's the head of one of the Nine Families.
请相信我
Please trust me.
你暂时待在春山更安全
You're safer in Spring Hill. For now.
爸爸 你决不能让我和那个怪兽待在一起
Dad, you're not going to leave me with that monster.
你发现了我的全息录音机了
I see you found my holophone.
我家里每个房♥间都有一个
We had one in every room back home.
你在黑市买♥♥的吗
You get yours on the black market?
我也是奎雷什星的
I'm Qreshi too.
只不过不是九家族成员
Just not a Nine like you.
我还以为平民知道如何向
Here I thought the lower families knew
贵族表示尊敬
how to show respect.
我们一开始就闹得不愉快
We've got off on the wrong foot.
一起吃晚饭吧
Join me for dinner.
被软禁了还得陪吃饭吗
House arrest comes with a meal plan?
怪兽也是要吃饭的
Even monsters have to eat.
我有个提议
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表