剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
所以我想让你发布搜捕令
Which is why I want you to take one out on her.
你确定要用自己扫兴者的身份来冒这险吗
Are you sure you want to mess your Killjoys badge up in this?
也许该让搜捕联盟替我做点事了
You know, maybe it's time I make the RAC work for me.
你确定这管用吗
Are you sure this will work?
相信我
Trust me.
我有把握
I got this.
八♥九♥不离十吧
Kind of.
也许不...
Or...
-妲奇 -怎么了
- Dutch! - What?
现在她属于正常昏迷了 有利于我们行动
Now she's normal unconscious, we can work with that.
去拿约束带 审问的时间到了
Get the restraints. Time for 20 questions.
我们已经知道你是六级特工
Well, we know what you are.
现在告诉我们你为什么来这里
Now we need to know why you're here.
你为什么监视我们
Why are you spying on us?
-克兰派我来的 -我不相信你
- Khlyen sent me. - I don't believe you.
我也不信我能说服你
I don't believe you can be convinced,
那我♥干♥嘛还要多此一举
so why should I bother trying?
因为你被绑住了 而我有暴♥力♥倾向
Because you're restrained, and I'm violent.
我有点讨厌自己对你的喜欢
I kind of hate that I like you.
别担心 我可不喜欢你
Don't worry, not mutual.
六级特工究竟是什么
What are Sixes?
我们为了搜捕联盟的真实目的服务的战士
We're soldiers, working for the true purpose of the RAC.
什么是所谓的真实目的
What is the true purpose?
我怎么知道 我只是个战士
How would I know? I'm just a soldier.
这可能会有点刺痛
This might get tingly.
达文已经让你的能力失效了
D'Av knocked the superpowers out of you.
如果你想用那个刑具
If you're gonna use that thing,
就别假惺惺地装仁慈
stop being such a lady about it
爱用不用
and get on with it.
你喜欢疼痛 是吗
Got a thing for pain, do we?
也许我们该用老一套的方法 简单粗暴
Maybe we'll do this old-school, real lo-fi.
随你的便 我可以自愈
Knock yourself out. I'll just heal.
易如反掌是吗
Handy habit, that.
是绿色的物质让你有自愈的能力
But it's the green that keeps you smooth and scar-free,
多亏了达文 你体内剩下的好像不多了
and thanks to D'Av, you're running a little low these days.
你多久没有体会过疼痛的感觉了
How long has it been since you felt pain?
刻骨铭心 痛不欲生
Like, really, really felt it?
克兰为什么让你监视达文
Why did Khlyen have you watch D'Avin?
-为了保护他 -为什么
- To protect him. - From what?
因为你
From you.
这已经不是我跟克兰之间的纠葛了
This is bigger than Khlyen and me.
你们暗地破坏搜捕联盟很久了 为什么
Your people have been infecting the RAC for a long time. Why?
你能承受得了真♥相♥吗
Think you're ready for the answer?
-那试试吧 -妲奇
- Let's find out. - Dutch.
-借一步说话 -我在忙
- A word. - I'm busy.
就现在
Now.
约翰尼 看着她
Johnny, watch her.
别想让我手下留情
Don't tell me to be nice.
没指望你们手拉手做闺蜜
I'm not saying braid each other's hair,
但是你要更有策略地处理这事
but you need to be smarter about how you handle this.
真的吗 我是酷刑专家
Oh, really? I'm a torture expert.
首先 那很恶心
First, gross.
其次 我被她监视还被她上了
Second, I'm the one she spy-banged,
可我觉得你比我还感情用事
and even I'm saying you're taking this too personally.
你到底怎么了
What's going on?
我只是不喜欢她利用你的方式
I just don't like the way she used you.
我想一拳砸烂她的脸
Makes me want to punch her face parts.
谢谢 但我是个成年人
Well, thank you, but I'm a big boy,
目前我们有更大的问题等着解决
and we have bigger problems.
我们中间没有人审问过六级特工
Like, none of us have ever interrogated a Level VI before,
她才刚从休克中苏醒
and she just got out of some damn coma.
稍有闪失 我们就会失去这个大好机会
If we get this wrong, we've lost our shot.
你认为我们该怎么做
So how do you suggest we get the answers?
-我们需要搜捕联盟的专家 -不
- We need a RAC expert. - No.
一个与六级特工打过很多交道的人
Someone who has lots of experience with Sixes.
再说一句试试
Don't say it.
一个有着一头秀发的人
Someone with a fine head of hair.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
彼此彼此
I hate you more.
露西 用安全线路联♥系♥都灵
Lucy, hail Turin on a secure line.
这儿我们绝对不在联盟掌控范围内
We are 100% off the grid here. No RAC.
我们一小群疯子
A small group of us crazy assholes
试图追寻六级特工的真♥相♥
trying to get to the bottom of what Sixes are.
这是我们首次在奎德抓到一个
And this is the first time we've ever captured one in the Quad,
所以是个大日子
so it's a big day.
你们都有赏
You all get a cookie.
你这个瘆人的朋友是什么人
Who's your creepy friend?
是我瘆人的审讯人
He's my creepy interrogator.
我叫他菲尔
I call him Phil.
我们这儿最好的一个
Best one we got.
为你们撬开瓷娃娃的嘴
Breaking out the fine china for you people.
关于六级特工 他们和我们看上去一样
See, the thing about Sixes, the buggers look just like us.
我们不能就这么四处乱捅扫兴者
And we can't just go around poking Killjoys
看谁有愈合能力
and seeing who heals.
联盟会不爽的
The union would frown at that.
如果我们要从联盟里彻底铲除六级特工
If we're ever gonna eradicate Sixes from the RAC,
我们需要先找出他们的身份
we got to identify them first.
达文的小女朋友这时就派上用场了
That's where D'Avin's little girlfriend comes in.
如果瘆人的菲尔只是要折磨她
And if creepy Phil is just gonna creepy torture her,
我已经为你省去这一步了
I'd have saved you the trouble.
不 疼痛不能让六级特工崩溃
Nah, pain doesn't break Sixes.
我们又有了一种 新技术
We've come up with a... another technique.
非常高大上
Real elegant shit.
小雅各布斯会喜欢的
Weenie Jaqobis will like it.
-说我吗 -就是你
- Me? - You.
测量瞳孔大小
Pupillometric measurement.
光学测谎仪 很好
Optical lie detector. Nice.
这东西怎么用
How does it work?
眼睛不会撒谎
The eyes don't lie.
失踪联盟特工的照片会在眼镜中显示
Photographs of missing RAC agents are projected
同时会出现一个内嵌问题
inside those goggles, along with an embedded prompt,
我是六级特工吗
"Am I a Six?"
电脑会记录她的反应
The computer will register her reactions.
就这样
Just like that,
我们就能整理出目标六级特工的初始名单
we got a starting list of Level VI agents to target.
怎样除掉目标 我们还不知道怎么杀他们呢
Target how? We don't even know how to kill them yet.
问题一个个来 爆♥炸♥头
One problem at a time, big hair.
我们得到了忠心于联盟的人支持
We got RAC loyalists working with us
他们一直和我们共事 有一次我们
throughout the day. Once we...
因为我不是来做输家的
'Cause I didn't come here to lose.
伙计们
Uh, guys?
这可不妙
That's not good.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - "Sorry"?
她到底是哪种六级特工啊
What the shit kind of Six is she?
砍头美女
Betty Beheaddy.
这是什么
What is this?
我们叫它无畏棍
We call it a Dreadnought.
这是对六级特工的处刑棍
It's an execution stick for Sixes.
我以为你们都能自愈
I thought all you people healed.
我们也有极限
We have limits.
即时脑死亡是很严重的
Instant brain death is a pretty big one.
我真得在他除掉我之前干掉他
Look, I promise, I had to kill him before he killed me.
-他是六级特工 -胡扯
- He was a Six. - Bullshit.
如果他是你们的人 他为什么要杀你
Why would he kill you if he's one of you?
为了封我的口
To keep me from talking.
你看看他
Just look at him.
求你了
Please.
在边缘出现了部分愈合
There's partial healing on the edges,
上面有黏液
and we got plasma.
瘆人的菲尔是个潜伏的六级特工
Creepy Phil was a creepy Six.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表