剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
你知道这手段不可能一直有效 对吧
You know that's not gonna keep working, right?
这混♥蛋♥很顽强
This asshole is tough.
你回来了
You came back.
我不知道怎么做到的 但...
I--I don't know how, but...
我们得走了
we have to go.
我们得离开
We have to go!
不
No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我为我做的事道歉
I'm sorry for what I did,
我逼你离开
for making you go.
-父亲 -我逼你害怕我
- Dad-- - for making you scared of me.
害怕
Scared?
你听我说 你这个贱♥人♥
Listen to me, you son of a bitch.
我离开是因为我知道如果我再留一晚
I left because I knew if I spent one more night,
就会杀了你
I was gonna kill you.
现在 走
Now go!
你为什么现在救我
Why are you saving me now?
因为我不是你
Because I'm not you.
走 走
Go! Get!
你不可能抓到他
You can't have him.
我要抓的不是他
I don't want him.
可怜的妈妈
Poor mom.
可怜的汉克
Poor Hank.
爸爸 约翰尼和我有一个想法
Dad, Johnny and I have an idea.
根据母亲留下来的读数
According to the readouts from mom,
该病菌是一种十多种病菌的变异体
the pathogen is a mutant hybrid of about ten types.
你母亲一直以来对病毒都很有研究
Well, your mother was always very good with viruses.
但我辨认出的这个核心病毒
But the core one I recogninzed,
考尔崔克零九型
Keltric 0-9,
我在一个采矿殖民地接触过
I treated it on a mining colony,
有一个弱点 极度高温
has one vulnerability. Extreme heat.
我们只须弄清楚如何烧毁一切
We just have to figure out how to burn everything
而又不伤及无辜
without killing everyone.
约翰尼有一个计划
Johnny has a plan.
事情进展顺利吗
So are things good with you?
你知道的 家庭聚会
Oh, you know, family reunions.
对 那当然
Right, sure.
问一个假设的问题
So hypothetical question.
如果两人的意识被互换了
Say two consciousnesses were switched.
你有什么办法将它们换回去吗
Any idea how you might switch them back?
大脑只是一些列化学反应和电流
Uh, well, brains are just chemistry and electricity.
如果你有足够大的刺♥激♥
If you had a big enough jump-start,
那样很可能会起作用
that would probably do the trick,
但你必须有一个十分强大的电荷
but you need a pretty big charge.
-一切都还好吧 -好极了
- Is everything okay? - Perfect.
那可能行得通
And that could work.
假设而已
Hypothetically.
既然我们在谈论假设的事情
Well, since we're talking in hypotheticals,
需要多少炸♥药♥才能 比方说
how much explosives would it take to, say,
引爆二三十条输气管道
set off 20, 30 gas lines?
只要你打开了主管道
Uh, so long as you start the main line,
你只需要一个定向炸♥药♥包就够了
you shouldn't need much more than a directional charge.
约翰尼 如果你需要帮助
Johnny, if you need help...
你会立马飞过来 我知道
You'd fly right over, I know,
即使你自己有一大摊烂摊子需要收拾
even if you had enough trouble of your own.
安全回家
Come home safe.
你也是
You too.
好了
Okay.
我想这是唯一的办法
I think this is the only way.
魏玛 输气总管道在哪儿
Wamer, where are the gas mains?
在调度室里
A control building,
穿过承重墙就是
just past the main wall.
就是要穿过雾
So right through the fog.
约翰尼 你不能那样做
Johnny, you can't.
如果那意味着你们都能活命
If it means that you all live,
没错 我就可以那样做
yes, I can.
不 如果我们不能保护你免受雾的毒害
No, if we can't protect you from the fog,
我不会让你去
I won't let you.
我们的潜水服...
Our diving suit...
听着 如果我能足够迅速地完成
Look, if I can do this fast enough,
我就能离开星球 我们就能得到医治
then I can get off planet, and we can get treated.
你见过它移♥动♥的速度 而且没有解药
You saw how fast it moves, and there is no antidote.
听我说
Hello?
潜水服
Diving suit?
老天啊 卢埃拉 我们在说正事
For god's sake, Louella, this is serious!
我也是
So am I!
你必须用一些不透气的东西
You need to protect yourself
来保护你自己
with something nonporous
这个东西能够将你全身包住
that can cover your entire body
而且能够承受极度低温
and can withstand extreme cold,
就像潜水服一样
something like the diving suit.
空气纯度百分之九十
Air purity 90%.
你就是不能置身事外于那些
You just couldn't stay out of things
与你毫无相干的事情 对吗 大家伙
that don't concern you, huh, big guy?
引爆这个东西
So blow this thing,
引发一场大规模的连锁反应
set off a big chain reaction,
燃烧掉空气中的雾 对吗
burn the fog right out of the air, huh?
没错 差不多是那样
Yeah, something like that.
我们让雾把里面的人干掉
We let the fog finish out the fam inside,
我们就跑开
then we bolt,
接着我们就平分赏金
and then we split the joy 50-50.
我就不需要对死了一名扫兴者
And I won't have to explain a dead Killjoy
和已被冻成冰棍的西姆斯一家人进行解释
along with the Simms family popsicles inside.
你真是一个超级大混♥蛋♥
You really are a massive dick-hole.
你知道吗
You know that?
小心说话 你会伤害我的感情
Careful, you might hurt my feelings.
你想怎么样
So what's it gonna be?
她到最后一刻都还在给我下达指令
She was giving me orders till the very end.
甚至都没说"我爱你"
Never even said, "I love you."
我不知道
I don't know.
我想下达指令是母亲
I think giving orders was mommy's way
一种表达"我爱你"的方式
of saying, "I love you."
他现在应该回来了
He should be back by now.
我要出去
I'm going out there.
什么 父亲 不行 有雾
What? Daddy, no, the fog!
约翰尼会解决的
Johnny will do it.
如果出了问题
If something is wrong,
-我们都会死 -那让我去
- We all die. - Then let me go!
不行
No.
父亲 请留在这里
Daddy, please stay.
不行
No.
不行 你们两必须留在这里
No, you both need to stay.
你现在是当家人了
You are the family now.
不 父亲 我做不到 请不要去
No, dad, I can't. Please don't go.
没问题 你能做到
Yes, you can.
有些时候我们有选择
Sometimes we have choices,
但有些时候我们没有
And sometimes we don't.
但愿这能行得通
Just hope this works.
如果这行不通
Well, if it doesn't,
雅各布斯死了也没法抱怨了
Jaqobis will be too dead to complain about it.
好吧
Fine,
扫兴者死于一场奇怪的燃气事故也说得通
Killjoy dies in a freak gas accident works too.
你知道 我从未喜欢过你
You know, I never liked you.
你们这些人死了不就好了吗
Will you people just die?
你的炸♥弹♥ 它还起作用吗
Your bomb, will it still work?
远距离不行
Not remotely.
现在唯一让它爆♥炸♥的方法
The only way to blow it up now
就是近距离开枪击爆它 但然后
would be to shoot it, but then...
无论是谁来开枪也会爆♥炸♥
Whoever does that will blow up too.
没错
Yeah.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表