剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
200年
200 years?
什么...
What the...
阿尔维斯
Alvis?
泰蒙说得没错
Tighmon was right.
我不能一直祈祷事情发生改变
I can't keep praying for something to change.
抱歉 妲奇 但公♥司♥必须付出代价
I'm sorry, Dutch, but the Company has to pay.
阿尔维斯 开门
Alvis, open the door!
怎么付出代价 阿尔维斯
Pay how, Alvis?
他要干什么
What the hells is he doing?
他要往春泉山放毒气 阿尔维斯
He's gonna gas Spring Hill. Alvis!
上面有人
There are people up there!
你不是杀人狂 你是个苦难僧侣
You're not a mass murderer! You're a Scarback!
你是带走人的苦难的 不是制♥造♥苦难的
You take peoples' suffering; you don't cause it!
你要把这东西给杰尔科
You're gonna give it to Jelco?
不 我要把空瓶还给他 我们现在还是可以这样做
No, I was gonna give it back empty, and we can still do that.
开...开门就行
Just-just open this door!
离开 妲奇 我不想伤害你
Just go, Dutch! I don't want to hurt you!
这是我们的机会
This is our chance.
什么机会 在轰炸机回来
What? Till the bombers come back
把我们都炸死吗
and total everything this time?
大伙
Guys!
怎么了
What's going on?
把这扇门弄开
Get this door open.
阿尔维斯要往春泉山放毒气
Alvis is gonna gas Spring Hill.
-不 帕特在上面 -什么
- No! No, Pawter's up there. - What?
帕特和希尔斯在公♥司♥里
Pawter and Hills are in the Company compound.
你得阻止他
Look, you gotta stop him.
阿尔维斯 阿尔维斯
Alvis! Alvis!
帕特和希尔斯在春泉山
Pawter and Hills are in Spring Hill!
他们在尝试说服九大家族帮忙
They're trying to convince the Nine Families to help.
拯救古城
Save Old Town!
不会再死人了
Without anybody else dying.
不 还有时间来逆转气流
No, no, there's still time to reverse the air flow.
不 不
No! No!
把门弄开 约翰尼
Get that door open now, Johnny.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
这是唯一救阿尔维斯的办法 里面有水
Only way to save Alvis. There's water in there.
但毒气...
But the gas...
我会没事的 卡儿给的礼物
I'll be fine. Gift from Carl.
-快 约翰尼 -好了
- Come on, Johnny. - Got it.
他在干什么
What the hells is he doing?
帕特说得喝下一湖水才行
Pawter said you'd have to swallow a lake.
他在给他灌水
He's giving him a goddamn lake.
-我也进去 -不 你不行
- I'm going in too. - No. No, you are not.
-我要去 -妲奇 不行
- Yes. Yes, I am. - Dutch, no!
安全了 毒气消散了
It's clear! The gas is gone!
帮我按住他
Help me hold him down!
有用吗
Is it working?
加油 阿尔维斯 你这个疯子
Come on, Alvis, you little freak.
太久了 我们不能淹死他
Guys, it's been too long. We don't want to drown him.
我们只有一次机会
We've only got one shot at this.
好了 现在
Okay, now.
该死
Shit.
该死 妲奇 他没呼吸了
Shit, Dutch, he's not breathing.
没作用
It's not working.
阿尔维斯
Alvis.
怎么
Yeah.
瓶子是空的
It's empty.
我把它放进了你的下水道里
I released it into your sewage system.
也谢谢你暴露了我们围墙安全的漏洞
And thank you for exposing a weakness in our wall security.
我们会修复的
We'll be fixing that.
我们说清楚 我永远会完成搜捕令
Just so we're clear, I always finish my warrants.
这个就当作额外赠礼吧
Consider this one a bonus.
现在我觉得不太好了 我没给准备什么
Oh, now I feel terrible. I didn't bring you anything.
你来这儿干什么 杰尔科
Why are you here, Jelco?
矿井关了 工人不能工作
The mines are closed; workers can't work.
你的围墙有什么用呢
What's the point of your goddamn wall?
古城反叛者攻击了奎雷什
The Old Town rebels attacked Qresh,
让九大家族看起来很懦弱
made the Nine look weak.
这是报复吗
This is payback?
这是形象管理 整个奎德都在看着
Oh, this is image management. The whole Quad is watching.
他们得看到不顺从要付出代价
They need to see the price you pay for disobedience.
那你就坐在你的泡泡里
So you just sit here in your bubble
让整个奎德看着民众饿死 以表达观点吗
and make the Quad watch people starve to make a point?
你也知道俗话说得好
Well, you know what they say:
给受冻者食物 让反叛者挨饿
Feed a cold, starve a rebellion.
我要让古城期待他们的老日子
I'm going to make Old Town wish for the good old days
有牢靠的工作 还有食物和水
when they had food and water and honest work to do,
总有一天 他们会告诉奎德
and one day, they'll tell the Quad
和其他意图造♥反♥的人们以真♥相♥
and all those other little gestating rebellions the truth.
他们需要公♥司♥ 公♥司♥是善良的
They need the Company. The Company is good.
到那天 我才会拆掉我的围墙
And that is the day when I'll take down my goddamn wall.
你们这次来访很有意思
Now, it's been a fun visit.
你和你湿漉漉的朋友该离开了
You and your moist friends need to get out.
不带帕特·西姆斯和希拉里·欧楠我们不走
Not without Pawter Simms and Hillary Oonan.
我们知道他们在这里
We know that they're here.
欧楠犯了头疼
Officer Oonan has a headache.
塞亚·西姆斯也是 她想和你们道别
As for Seyah Simms, she'd love to say good-bye.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
I'm fine.
她现在是公♥司♥的客人
She's a guest of the Company now.
没错 这是好事
I am, and that's a good thing.
我在这里可以做很多事
There's a lot I can do from in here.
有点懒蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉了吧 扫兴者
A little out of your league, Killjoy.
注意安全
You stay safe.
你要告诉我刚刚…
You want to tell me what...
能听见吗 别回答 出点声就行
Can you hear me? Don't answer, just make a sound.
我不想让你觉得孤独
Look, I don't want you feeling alone in there.
如果你需要我 我们随时奉陪
If you need me, we're there.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
杰拉德
Gared!
欢迎来到普雷的店
Welcome to Pree's place.
我听说你的朋友走了
I heard your friends are gone.
给我调杯酒 赶紧走
Why don't you make me a drink and get the hells out?
走 离开这里
Leave? This place?
不 皇家小馆是这里的中心
No. No, The Royale is the heart of this town.
这里生机盎然
There's a beat to it,
古城的人们就是它的血液
and the people of Old Town, they're its blood.
他们虚弱地进来 坚强醉酒地离开
They stumble in here weak and flow out stronger,
但更充满希望 更加鲜活
and drunker, but more hopeful, more alive.
如果我给你钱呢
What if I give you money?
酒随你喝
All you can drink?
楼上的女人免费玩
Free sexers upstairs.
不用 反正我也会得到那些
No, I'll get that anyway.
考虑到我付出了什么
I guess it's only fair,
才得到这里 想要点补偿很合理吧
considering what I did to get the place.
你付出什么了
What'd you do?
比这个更狠 亲爱的
Worse than that, honey.
今晚 整晚酒水大减价
Tonight, happy hour goes all night!
苦难僧教条里什么时候有了复仇
Since when did revenge become part of Scarback dogma?
我当时有些迷失
I got a little lost back there.
要说我不懂那种感觉
Well, I guess I'd be a hypocrite
我就是个伪君子了
if I said I don't understand what that feels like.
你想补偿我吗
Do you want to make it up to me?
跟我们去阿尔金星
Come with us to Arkyn.
我说过了
I told you.
阿尔金星上没有苦难僧
There are no Scarbacks on Arkyn.
但曾经有过
But there were, at some point.
也许吧
Maybe.
你想找什么
What are you looking for?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表