剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
And I have a proposition.
我拒绝
Hard pass.
我想我要出去走走
I think I'll go for a walk.
你父亲是对的
Your father's right.
我只能保证你在春山的安全
I can only guarantee your safety in Spring Hill.
记住 一旦你太靠近边界
Remember, if you stray too close to the perimeter,
美丽公主就会炸了哦
pretty princess goes boom.
没人想要这样
No one wants that.
那么 苦行僧侣
So, Scarbutt...
我不觉得这里有这么复杂
I don't see what's so complicated about this.
你跟着矿道走就行了
You just follow the mine shaft.
100米后肯定有岔路
It's gonna split in about 100 meters.
这个矿井至少有100年了
This mine's at least a century old.
人最好不要把隧♥道♥打得太深
Better try and stay close to the surface.
所以才会有分岔隧♥道♥
Got branching tunnels.
他说得对 前面就有个三岔路口
Yeah, he's right, there's a three-way fork up ahead.
我没有接收到任何信♥号♥♥
I'm not getting any readings.
很可能这也是露西没有扫描到矿井的原因
It's probably why Lucy didn't see the mine in her scan.
这些水晶吸收了所有的电磁信♥号♥♥
These crystals are sucking up all the EMR.
太奇怪了 快看
That's weird. Look at that.
跟飞船里一样的苔藓
Same moss that was in the ship.
肯定是风暴之后长到这里的
Yeah, it got in there somehow after the storm.
肯定是孢子随风飘到了这里
Must release spores carried by the wind.
我关闭了露西
Hey, I got Lucy sealed.
但是我们可能正在吸入这些孢子
But we could be breathing this stuff in right now.
我还不知道它能在你肺里生长
I don't know it'll grow on your lungs.
很可能
Probably.
长在你脑子里怎么样
Yeah, well, what about growing in our brains?
也许是保罗带着一包苔藓孢子来了这里
Maybe Paolo came down with a bad case of moss-head.
太好了 提醒了我要给都灵送快石头以表感谢
Great. Remind me to send Turin a thank you rock.
-小心点 -她说得对
- Careful with this, guys. - She's right.
盐石极其不稳定还重如泰山
The salt rock is super unstable and heavy as shit.
安全 继续前行
Clear, come ahead.
别碰任何东西
Don't touch anything.
小心
Be careful.
我好像碰到了什么
I may have touched something.
你觉得那意味着什么
What do you think it means?
打捞一位僧侣的搜捕令
A warrant to salvage a monk?
意味着我们业务很广
We're very recyclable.
热死了
It's hotter than hells in here.
哪条路
Which way?
隧♥道♥各处连接十分良好
Tunnels' well connected.
我到处走才得以活了下来
I stayed alive by moving around.
蒂娜可能会出现在任何地方
Deena could be down any one of them.
是啊 保罗也是
Yeah. So could Paolo.
无论克兰在这里藏了什么
Whatever Khlyen's hiding down here,
我赌十元保罗已经找到了
ten joys says Paolo found it.
那我们就要把他俩都找到
So let's find them both.
你走左边 我走右边
You take a left. I'll go right.
相互照应
Maintain visual.
约翰尼 掩护我们
Johnny, watch our ass.
盯着她
Keep an eye on her.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
她不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
她待谁都这样
She doesn't like anyone.
你觉得那个哔哔声怎么样
How do you like the beeps?
我们用它来给一些正面的警告
We added those to give little festive warnings,
避免混乱出现
saves on the mess.
你到底要我♥干♥吗
What do you want from me?
我需要你 帕特
I need you, Pawter.
我的心需要你
My heart needs you.
我说过了 我对你的求欢没兴趣
I told you, I'm not interested in your proposition.
我有基因缺陷
I have a genetic defect.
慢性心包积液
Chronic pericardial effusion.
心脏周围的薄膜里都是逐渐聚积的液体
A buildup of fluid in the membrane around my heart.
我知道那是什么
I know what it is.
世世代代的近亲繁殖造成的
Too many generations inbreeding.
我们家族里的关系很密切
We're a very close family.
每天都要抽干薄膜里的液体
The membrane has to be drained every day,
否则心脏就会死去
or it'd die.
你这里也有别的医生
You have other doctors here.
但我要的是你
But I want you.
在母星上 你甚至不会多看我一眼
Back at home, you wouldn't even need to look at me.
但在这儿
But here!
你必须对我唯命是从
You have to do what I say.
如果你帮了我
If you help me,
我也会帮你一把
I'll help you.
-这墙上乱画的是什么 -路标
- What's all that graffiti shit? - Waymarks.
苦难僧侣用这个在黑暗中记载路线
How Scarbacks map their routes in the dark.
那是什么
What was that?
不管这底下藏着什么
Whatever's down here,
克兰愿意为之牺牲三个扫兴者
Khlyen was willing to sacrifice three Killjoys for it.
所以保持警惕
So stay alert.
达文 有发现吗
D'av? Anything?
一无所获
Big bag of no.
除了这个地狱入口
Except for the hellmouth.
是他 保罗 你这个混♥蛋♥
It's him. Paolo, you bastard!
塔尼亚
Tanya!
塔尼亚
Tanya!
我们跟不上你了
We're losing you!
达文 你追上她了吗
D'av, you got her?
不在这里
Not here.
保罗
Paolo?
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
-蒂娜在哪 -闭嘴
- Where is Deena? - Shut up.
他们是来杀我们的
They're here to kill us.
他们知道我在这里发现了什么
They know what I found down here.
保罗
Paolo?
求你了 别这么做 你在胡说八道
Please, stop, you aren't making any sense.
我告诉过你
I told you.
不能轻易相信任何人
You can never trust anyone.
塔尼亚
Tanya!
他们对他开枪了 保罗中枪了
They shot him! They shot Paolo!
没事的 别担心
It's all right, it's all right, you're all right.
他们跑不远 我们走
They couldn't have gone far. Let's go.
-不能带她 -我没事 他没伤害我
- Not with her. - I'm okay, he didn't hurt me.
如果你杀了保罗 他就再也不能发声
Paolo can't answer our questions if you kill him.
把她带到露西那去
Take her back to Lucy.
-不 -我们能抓住他
- No! - We can catch him.
我们争论得越久 胜算就越小
And the more we argue, the less chance we have.
我们会找到蒂娜
We'll find Deena.
还有保罗
And Paolo!
等下
Wait, just--
-走吧 -不
- Come on. - No.
我不能走 我不能把我妹妹丢在那里
I can't go, I can't leave my sister down here.
妲奇是对的 你现在是个累赘
Dutch was right, you're a liability right now.
-我们走吧 -保罗在跟踪我们
- Let's go. - Paolo's following us.
听着 我知道你现在惊慌失措
Look, I get it that you're freaked out.
就假装我们是在露营
Just pretend we're camping.
在地面以下数英里的黑暗中
In the dark. Miles underground.
他在这儿
He's here!
塔尼亚
Tanya!
塔尼亚
Tanya!
-该死 -约翰尼 你还好吗
- Ah, shit. - Johnny, are you okay?
一如既往的英俊潇洒
Oh. Fabulous as always.
我们可能遇到了一点小问题
We might have a little problem here.
该死的
No shit.
岩滑堵住了出口 我过不去你们那里
Rockslide cut off your exit. I can't get to you.
你们看见塔尼亚了吗
You guys didn't see Tanya?
她肯定进入了其他的隧♥道♥
She must've gone down one of the other tunnels.
我要回露西那里拿些装备
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表