剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
我不知道 趁机予以反击
I don't know. Push back. Improvise.
你母亲在哪 雅各布斯
Where's your mother, Jaqobis?
你说我母亲什么来着
What did you say about my mother?
妲奇 又来了
Dutch, it's happening again!
该死
Shit!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
进入克兰的大脑
Getting into Khlyen's head.
趁机反击
You know, improvising!
好吧 能先把史基维兄弟解决了吗
Well, maybe improvise after kicking Skeever ass.
怎么了
What's wrong?
联♥通♥了
I'm connected.
但这次不一样
It's different this time.
什么鬼
What the shit?
爸爸
Dad?
什么
Pardon?
是你 对吧
It's you, isn't it?
你好 娅琳
Hello, Yale.
好久没这种感觉了
Well, haven't felt that in a while.
好吧
Oh, okay.
专家意见 那雾看起来不妙
Professional opinion: I do not like the look of that fog.
它从哪来的
Where's it coming from?
船库里还有人
We have staff in the boathouse.
我们得去救他们
We need to go get them.
卢埃拉 我们还不知道是什么
Louella, we don't know what that is!
宝贝 听扫兴者的话
Ooh, babe, listen to the killjoy.
停
Stop!
汉克 帮我一下
Hank, help me here.
汉克 妈的
Hank? Oh, shit.
汉克跑了 卢埃拉受伤了
Hank bailed, and louella's hurt!
约翰尼 是某种病原体
Johnny, it's some sort of pathogen.
不管是什么 她手上都有了
Yeah, whatever it is, it's on her hand.
-带她去我的实验室 -没时间了
- Get her to my lab. - There's no time!
蔓延到她的胳膊了
It's headed up her arm.
救我
Help me.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
来 交给我
Here, I got her.
怎么了
What happened?
我不知道 但雾里有东西
I don't know, but it's in that fog,
正向我们袭来
and it's coming right at us.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yup.
跟你一样
As you were.
有从雅各布斯那里找到什么吗
Did you get anything else on Jaqobis?
是的 我找到...
Yeah, I got, uh...
我需要的东西了
what I needed.
什么
Which is?
当然是我计划的一部分
Which is all part of my plan, of course.
告诉我计划是什么
Tell me what that plan is,
详细点
specifically.
好吧 你根本就不相信 对吧
Yeah, you're not buying any of this, are you?
完全不相信 雅各布斯
Not a bit, Jaqobis.
我要用克兰的方式痛扁你
I'm gonna go full Khlyen on your ass.
我好强壮
I am so strong.
不错 绝对要搞一个这个回去
Nice. We totally need one of these.
爸爸
Dad.
你得离开这 快
You need to go, now.
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
气流警报 气温低下
雾气把外面的一切都冻住了
The fog is freezing everything out there.
我们都会被活活冻死
We're gonna freeze to death.
我们得找到逃出去的办法
We need to find a way out of here.
现在唯一的安全地带是屋顶
The only clear area right now is the roof.
我们可以让飞船来接
We can get a ship to pick us up from there.
这种东西多得是
Well, there's always more where this came from.
有钱人真爽
Nice to be rich.
这都是我造的
Ha! I mean, I made it all.
我以前是个木匠
I was a carpenter once.
在我家人受雇给她造
Met Adaline when my family
避暑别♥墅♥时和阿德兰相识
built her family's summer home.
无意冒犯 但我不认为奎雷什公主
No offense, but I didn't think the Qreshi princesses
会下嫁帮佣
married down.
她家族发现后威胁要和她断绝关系
Her family threatened to disown her when they found out,
但她争赢了
but she won that fight,
她一直都会赢
like she always does.
但她决定要驱逐帕特时
And when she decided to kick Pawter out,
你干了什么
you just what?
也让她赢吗
Let her win that too?
当你同样深爱两个人
When you love two people equally,
你得做出选择
you have to make a choice.
选择那个能让你成为更好的男人的人
You choose the one that makes you a better man.
更好的
Better?
在我家乡只有混♥蛋♥才会赶自己孩子离家
'Cause where I'm from, only assholes kick their kids out,
这是我作为混♥蛋♥儿子的亲身经历
And I say that as a son of an asshole.
你不知道这家族的使命
You have no idea what this family has had to do
以及对我女儿来说什么才是最好的
or what was best for my daughter.
为什么我不能设计屋顶逃生路线
Why can't I plot an exit from the roof?
气流警报 气温低下
有什么东西在阻拦我
What's blocking us?
阿尔法屏障 你有阿尔法屏障吗
An alpha shield? You have an alpha shield?
是的
Yeah.
阿尔法屏障是什么
What's an alpha shield?
你...
What's a...
高共振能量屏障
It's a high-resonance energy barrier
只有光和氧气能穿透
Permeable only by light and oxygen.
这是终极防护罩
It's the ultimate containment device.
要是你也像我妻子一样树敌无数
When you have as many enemies as my wife does...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
这不能防御外敌
It doesn't keep enemies out.
它的作用在于困住里面的东西
It keeps things in...
像是实验室的病原体
Like, say, a pathogen from the lab.
我得解除这屏障
I got to get this shield down now.
你为什么会在这
How are you even here?
等离子能作为
The plasma acts as a conduit
连接大脑间的渠道
between connected minds,
这是它的作用之一
among other things.
妲奇 我读取到达文
Dutch, I'm reading massive trauma
左腹有严重创伤
to D'avin's lower left abdomen.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
不 雅各布斯受伤了
No, Jaqobis is hurt.
我得给同伴发信
I need to send a message to my partner
让他把我俩换回去
to switch us back before certain...
在某些人追上他前...
people catch up to him...
追上我前
Me.
有点混论
It's confusing.
达文能照顾好自己
D'avin can take care of himself.
他对抗不了黑根
Not against the Black Root.
如果他们先找到他 我们都得死
If they catch up to him first, we'll both be dead.
如果我不了解你
If I didn't know better,
还会觉得你害怕这帮黑根的人
I'd think these Black Root people scare you.
实际上 他们是我的下属
Actually, they report to me,
通常来说
Normally.
超光速传输能用吗
What about an ftl transmission?
这飞船上的相关指令是什么
What are the protocols on this vessel?
超光速传输根本不可能实现
Faster-than-light communication is impossible.
就你的科技水平也许不可能
With your technology, maybe.
如果你想可以自行离开
You're welcome to step outside
寻找更高级的科技
and find some other technology.
谢谢
Thank you.
好久没体验过这么大的痛感了
I haven't felt that much pain in a while.
很刺♥激♥
It's chilly.
我不会让达文的身体死去
I'm not gonna let D'av's body die
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表