剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
恭喜了
Well, congratulations.
你找出了内鬼
You found the mole.
通过了我的测试
Passed my test.
那可不是测试
That wasn't a test.
的确不是
No.
但如果是的话 这挺酷的
But it'd be pretty cool if it was.
我得消失一会儿 清理门户
I got to go dark for a while. Clean house.
你和你的团队只能靠自己了
You and your team are on your own.
你能带走萨宾吧
You're taking Sabine, though, right?
不行
Can't do it.
她的同伙可能会派
Her people will probably
黑根来找她
send the Black Root for her here.
克兰提到过他们 他们是什么人
Khlyen mentioned them. What are they?
他们是对六级特工的秘密警♥察♥
They're like a secret police for the Sixes.
让他们的人别越矩
Keep their people in line.
你不会想碰上他们的
You do not want to meet them.
保护萨宾
Protect Sabine.
尽你们所能从她那里获取信息
Keep her talking, get everything you can out of her.
然后呢
And then?
我不太喜欢克兰 但我知道
I'm not Khlyen's biggest fan, but I know this:
没有把你训练成在必要时刻不靠谱的人
he didn't train you to be weak when it counts.
你可能需要这个
You might need this.
大家带上萨宾
Guys, grab Sabine.
我们得离开了
We're out of here.
你为什么在哭
Why are you crying?
有什么不对
Something's wrong.
我好久没有感受过杀戮后的情感了
I haven't felt a kill like this in a long time.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
自爆领圈
Detonation collar.
如果我们中任何一人下达命令
If any of us gives the order,
你就脑袋开花
your head goes boom.
这样突然脑死亡你觉得如何
How's that for sudden brain death?
你们聊
All yours.
-干净衬衫 -谢谢
- Clean shirt. - Thanks.
让我猜猜 你现在要来唱红脸了
Let me guess, you're good cop now.
不 我是曾经和你上♥床♥
No, I'm the guy you had sex with,
看着你死去 发现你是六级特工
watched you die, found out you were a Six...
我应该得到一些解释
and deserves some answers.
没错
You do.
抱歉
Sorry.
你想知道什么
So what do you want to know?
你为什么接近我
Why were you getting close to me?
我告诉过你 这是克兰的指令
I told you, it was my assignment from Khlyen.
监视你 保证你的安全
Watching over you, keeping you safe.
不过接下来的事全是你的错
The rest was completely your fault
都怪你那完美的下巴
for that incredible jawline.
没关系 你可以笑
It's okay, you can smile.
我不会告诉她的
I won't tell her.
这跟妲奇无关
This isn't about Dutch.
你做的每件事
Everything you do
都跟她有点关系 你不觉得吗
is a little bit about her, don't you think?
-甚至包括我 -你吗
- Even me. - You?
我就是来帮你忘掉她的 对吧
I was supposed to be the door closer, right?
你的疗伤炮对象
The move-on lay.
抱歉我搞砸了
Sorry I screwed that up.
但昨晚的事我并不后悔
Still don't regret last night.
是吗
Oh, really?
那差点死的那部分呢
How about the almost dying part?
对 那部分不怎么好
Yeah, that was less good.
大多数人之后就睡着了
Most people just fall asleep after.
而我却弄得这么戏剧性
I had to get all dramatic.
怎么
What?
你在流血
You're bleeding.
那一架后她还在流血
She's still bleeding from the fight.
所以呢
So?
所以她没有自愈 杀掉她的同类...
So not healing, killing her own people...
她不再是个正常的六级特工了
she's not exactly a normal Six anymore.
也许约翰尼可以用我做实验
Maybe Johnny can-I don't know-experiment with me.
也许我可以用某种方式治愈她
Maybe I can heal her fully somehow.
达文 她是在玩你
D'Avin, she is playing you.
我知道 我不是用下半身思考的
I know; I'm not being yanked around by my shaft.
是啊 你用的是心
No, by your heart.
告诉我你不同情她
Tell me you don't feel sorry for her.
我们应该同情她
We should feel sorry for her.
放屁 她又不是我们在路边
Bullshit. She's not some wounded animal
找到的某只受伤的动物
we found by the side of the road.
你不能治好她后留着圈养
You don't get to fix her and keep her.
她是用来对付我们的武器
She is a weapon meant to be used against us.
一旦我们从她身上得到想要的东西
And once we get what we can out of her,
我们就要解决掉她
we're getting rid of her.
你这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
-你觉得呢 -不 你说清楚
- What do you think? - No, you say it.
你想要变回娅拉吗
You want to go back to being Yala?
接受红盒子任务去谋杀吗
Red Boxes and assassinations?
你比那好多了 我们不是杀手
You're better than that. We're not murderers.
-我们面临着一场战争 -和谁
- We are at war. - With who?
我不知道 因为你的打炮对象不告诉我
I don't know, because your little bang buddy won't tell me.
那就像敌军战士一样对待她
Then treat her like an enemy combatant.
战争有所谓的协定 你不能乱来
There are conventions, and you don't get to break them.
想其他办法
Find another way.
伙计们 我想我知道萨宾怎么了
Guys, I think I figured out what's happening to Sabine.
我让都灵把他无头小伙伴的扫描结果发给我
I had Turin send me a scan of his little headless buddy
用来跟萨宾的做了对比
for comparison with Sabine.
脑部艺术我不懂 约翰尼
Not really up on my brain art, Johnny.
这是什么
What are we seeing?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly... I don't know.
微小损伤或是神经真菌 全部都聚集在
Micro lesions or neurofungus, all clustered in
前岛叶皮质和下丘脑...
the anterior insular cortex and hypothalamus...
-说人话 -就像是被感染了
- Smaller words. - It's like an infection.
它关闭了大脑功能中
It shuts down parts of the brain
介导亲密 同情和爱的部分
that allow for bonding, empathy, and love.
我想这就是六级特工的来源
I think we're looking at what makes Sixes.
就像是某个人发明了一种方式
It's like someone invented a way to
来关闭我们所有人性和好的部分
shut down everything about us that's human and good.
-人工设计的变♥态♥ -是的
- Engineered psychopaths? - Yeah.
再看看萨宾今早的扫描图
But take a look at the scan of Sabine's from this morning.
看起来几乎正常
Looks almost normal.
现在她的机体中没有了足够的黏液
Right now, without enough of that shit in her system
来控制她 我想她现在是真正的萨宾了
to control her, I think we're seeing the real Sabine.
她几十年来第一次有自己真正的感情
She's having her first true emotions in, what, decades?
-为什么 -因为你
- Why? - You.
你俩滚床单时她体内的黏液全部爆出来了
When you two hooked up and she exploded out all that plasma,
我想她大脑里的东西没有黏液了就会慢慢死亡
I think the stuff in her brain started to die off without it.
所以治愈六级特工的解药是炮王达文吗
So the cure for Sixes is banging D'Av?
是啊 虽然我很想说雅各布斯一族
Yeah, well, as much as I would like to
有这种能力 但不是
claim that one for Clan Jaqobis, no.
看看最新的这张扫描图
Take a look at this latest scan.
-又回来了 -很快
- It's coming back. - Fast.
这种黏液肯定有回到某种标准浓度
The plasma must have some base titer
或某种病毒载量的能力
or viral load it returns to.
所以这只是暂时的
So it's temporary.
直到她再次变成一个变♥态♥六级特工
Until she turns into a psychopathic Six again.
我有多少时间
How long do I have?
能够不以坏人的形象解决掉我
You must be thrilled to get rid of me
你肯定很激动吧
without having to be the bad guy.
我不害怕当坏人
I'm not afraid of being the bad guy.
这就对嘛 又让我喜欢上你了
There you go, making me like you again.
得尊重一位诚实的婊♥子♥
Got to respect an honest bitch.
为什么他们选了你 萨宾
Why did they pick you, Sabine?
他们追踪了我们所有的特工
They track all of us agents.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表