剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
加了高端的可追踪生物染剂 谢谢
to your spit, thank you.
几周都洗不掉
Won't wash off for weeks,
他们永远都察觉不到自己被定位了
and they'll never know we have a fix on them.
我不喜欢这种感觉 约翰尼
I don't like this, Johnny.
为什么这么多六级特工
Why are there so many Sixes here, just sitting around doing nothing?
他们好像...在等待什么
It's like...they're waiting for something.
往好处想 萨宾说的是实话
Well, bright side, Sabine told the truth,
她认出了自己人
ID'd her own people.
或许达夫是对的 我们可以相信她
Maybe D'Av's right, we can trust her.
或许吧
Maybe.
不早了
It's late.
今晚查得差不多了
Enough hunting tonight.
将所有数据传给都灵 然后回露西
Send all the data to Turin and head back to Lucy.
我一会就回
I'm on my way.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
萨宾 你到底在隐瞒什么
All right, Sabine, what are you hiding?
我们做过爱了
We already had sex, you know.
我记得
I remember.
咱们可以再做一次
So maybe we should have sex again,
看你能否在妲奇回来前治愈我
see if you can cure me before Dutch gets back.
你上次差点在我身下死掉的感觉
Yeah, because that worked out so well last time,
"可真不错"
what with you dying under me.
我保证这回不会死的
Promise not to die this time.
抱歉 我现在还不想做
Sorry, not really up for penis roulette.
至少咱们等着的时候
Can you at least get me drunk,
把我灌晕吧 让我别再去想这些
help me keep my mind off things while we wait?
这没问题
That, I can do.
你要找的银盒子到底是什么
So what was with that silver box thing you were looking for?
我不确定你是否还记得
I wasn't sure if you'd remember.
那我是耍的小手段
That was me cheating a bit.
怎么说
How?
我强行获取你和黏液的链接
I hijacked your connection to the green
想最后再看一眼我爷爷的农场
to take one last visit to my grandfather's farm.
那里有我许多美好的回忆
Had a lot of happy memories there.
那里看起来不像是桃园啊
Didn't look like much of a peach farm.
无意冒犯 但是你也不像桃农
No offense, but you don't look like much of a peach farmer.
我能告诉你一件私事吗
Can I tell you something personal?
我真的没空扭扭捏捏的了
'Cause I don't really have time to be coy.
过去六十年里
You're my first real connection
你是第一个让我有感觉的人
I've been able to feel with someone in over 60 years.
你人也不错
You're nice too.
这话真伤人
Wow. Ouch.
我还能说什么
What am I supposed to say?
你跟踪我 利用我
You stalked me and used me.
现在你对我倾诉这些的感情
Now you're flooding with all these emotions?
是一时冲动 不是真的
But it's heightened. This isn't real.
你对我没感觉也没关系
It's okay if it didn't mean more to you.
但我的感觉轮不到你来评价
You don't get to tell me what it can mean to me, okay?
的确
Fair enough.
很好
Good.
因为不管我感觉如何 这都是我对别人
Because whatever I'm feeling, it's the last real emotion
最后一次的真情实感
I'm gonna feel for anyone.
这是我仅有的了
This is all I get.
你是我最后的机会了 达文·雅各布斯
You're my last butterflies, D'Avin Jaqobis.
我只想让你帮我充分利用而已
All I'm asking is that you help me make the best of it.
好的
Okay.
那我可以做得更好一些
Then I can do better than this.
来吧
Come on.
听着
Listen.
我的搭档和九大家族有联♥系♥
My partner's connected to the Nine;
她可以保护你
she can protect you.
我做的那些事 她无法保全我
She can't protect me from what I've already done.
你既然决定了
You made choices.
这是我的
And here's mine.
这是一张逮捕你的搜捕令
A warrant for your arrest.
你帮我把墙壁关掉
You help me shut down the wall,
不然我把你带回去交给我奎雷什星的搭档
or I will take you back to my partner on Qresh.
然后公♥司♥就会知道我们已经谈过了
And then the company will know we've talked.
好吧
Fine.
格林威尔
Greenwell.
你知道这个地方吗
You know this name?
不知道
No.
这就是他们把我们送去测试围墙的地方
It's where they sent us to test the wall.
一个奇怪的小组
A strange group.
科学家 行为学家 工程师
Scientists, behaviorists, engineers.
这些围墙到底是干什么的
What the hells did these walls do?
我们都不知道
None of us know.
这种技术来自别处
The technology came from somewhere else.
我们只是被送去修建
And we were just sent there to build it.
这么说格林威尔是个城镇吗
So Greenwell's a town?
格林威尔是一次大屠♥杀♥
Greenwell was a slaughter.
老人 病患 还有年幼的孩子
The old, sick, the very young.
在一天里全死掉了 一天
All dead in one day. One.
就像...在屠♥杀♥成群的动物
Like... they were culling a herd.
那些幸存者怎么样了
And so what happened to the survivors?
失踪了
Missing.
公♥司♥把他们抓走了
The Company took them away.
我试着询问他们被带往何处 但是...
I tried asking where they had taken them to, but...
所以他们把你丢到古城让你闭嘴吗
And so they threw you in Old Town to shut you up?
要是我再惹事
If I make more trouble,
他们会把我的家人也关在这里
they will put my family here too.
听着 夫人 如果死神降临古城
Look, lady, if death is coming to Old Town,
我们没有时间保你周全
We don't have time to play cover-your-ass.
我的孩子
My baby!
我可以告诉你控制装置在哪儿
I can tell you where the controls are kept.
是我亲自安装的
I set them up myself.
哪儿
Where?
春泉山
Spring Hill.
在杰尔科的私人办公室里
In Jelco's private office.
乔伦·泰勒 农场男孩 初吻
Jolen Taylor, farm boy, first kiss.
你呢
You?
沙琳·曼蒂
Charlene Mandy.
表妹 就占了点便宜
Third cousin, over the shirt action.
表妹吗
Cousin?
-无怨无悔 -天啊
- No regrets. - Oh, damn!
我以为我的家乡很小
I thought my town was small.
这么说吧 幸亏约翰尼和我只是兄弟
Yeah, let's just say, Johnny and I are lucky we're only brothers.
这样挺好
This is nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们应该快回来了
They should be back soon.
妲奇杀我的时候 我不想让你看见
When Dutch kills me, I don't want you watching.
她不会杀你的
She's not gonna kill you.
可能我这个样子她不会 但过后
Not when I'm like this, maybe, but later,
当我转化的时候
when I turn.
对不起 我应该自欺欺人吗
I'm sorry. Should I be lying to us?
我俩都知道会发生什么
We both know what has to happen.
你想从我这里得到什么 萨宾
What do you want from me, Sabine?
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
不可能 不能放你走
Not happening. Can't let you go.
那不是我想要的东西
That's not what I'm asking for.
那是什么
Then what?
我正在消失
I'm disappearing.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
我腹中的这种麻木空虚感
It's this cold nothing gnawing at my stomach.
我只想在消失前能让别人在意我
All I want is to matter to someone before I'm gone.
-这不公平 -这种事没有公平可言
- That's not fair. - Nothing about this is fair.
但这就是我的一切
But it's all I've got.
垂死女孩的最后心愿还挺重要的吧
Last wish of a dying girl still counts, right?
对我说你会想我
Just tell me you'll miss me.
对我说我算得上一个好人
Tell me I was a good person when it counted.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表