剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
赢了
Yes!
露西 我想我找到了城墙规划图
Lucy, I think I found the plans for the wall.
公♥司♥要让这个星球变成牢笼
The company's building a cage for this entire moon.
我不能袖手旁观
I can't just sit by and watch.
别把希望寄托在我家人身上
Don't put faith in my family.
我可没有 我的希望寄托在你身上 红发妞
I'm not. My faith's in you, red.
我希望我能帮上更多的忙
I wish I could be more help
对付追捕你的恶魔
with whatever demons are haunting you.
我开始觉得恶魔在追捕我们所有人
I'm starting to think my demons are haunting all of us.
我不认为克兰是你的敌人
I don't think Khlyen's your enemy.
我不认为你对这件事有发言权
I don't think you get a say in that.
带你进来 让你升六级
Brought you here to make you a level VI.
但现在看来那没生效
Apparently it didn't work.
我得知道原因
I need to know why.
设定去城里的航线
Set a course for town.
那是雅各布斯兄弟的母星
It's the Jaqobis home planet.
那就让这一趟物有所值吧
Then let's make this count.
威斯利星 古城
你的手指再在我眼前乱晃
Put those fingers near my face again,
就别想要了 全部切掉
and you lose them... all of them.
我弟弟只是在逗你玩
My brother's just, uh, flirting with you.
你应该看看他别的附件
You should see his other attachments.
算了
I'll pass.
货拿来了吗
You have the goods?
正宗的公♥司♥制动电池
Genuine company retro cell.
能为任何飞船提供一年的电力
You can run any ship you've got for a year before a refuel.
这个多少钱
How much you want for this?
墙建起来后 古城里的钱就没用了
Joy's no good in Old Town since the wall went up.
可以给我们利斯的天然橡胶
We could use, uh, some Leithian latex
我弟弟下个发明需要它
for my brother's next invention.
成交
Deal.
身份确认
Identity confirmed.
抱歉 伙计 搜捕联盟特工
Sorry, boys. RAR agents.
你们被捕了
You're locked and served.
我不是跟你说了 脏爪子不要在我眼前晃
What'd I tell you about getting those nasty things in my face?
标记她们 带回贝勒斯
Let's tag 'em and take 'em to Bellus.
-我会通知他 -说不定约翰尼能帮上忙
- I'll let him know. - Maybe Johnny can help.
我觉得你说的对
And maybe I took your advice.
我不想在他
I'm not bugging him while he's
护送撅嘴公主时打扰他
on his escort warrant with Princess Pouty.
有进步
Good for you.
我只是想不通他为什么那么在乎帕特
I just don't see why he's so wrapped up in Pawter.
你看过她的胸吗
Have you met boobs?
闭嘴 约翰尼不是那种人
Shut up. Johnny's not like that.
你见过约翰尼吗
Have you met Johnny?
好吧 我认输
Fine, I give up.
听着 我也挺想那个混♥蛋♥的
Look, I miss the little shit too.
想不想去皇家小馆喝杯酒 吐槽他一下
You want to bitch about it over a drink at the Royale?
你最近还真[饥]渴啊
Oh, you're awfully thirsty lately.
那个新酒保叫什么来着
Who's that new bartender again?
萨西
Sassy?
桑威治
Sandwich?
萨宾
Sabine.
先帮我把这俩"美男"搬上船
Help me get these two charmers onto Lucy
然后你就可以像你弟一样向美女献殷情了
and then go make nice with the ladyfolk... like your brother is.
我知道你家很有钱
I knew your family was rich,
奎雷什星 西姆斯家
但我不知道会这么有钱
but I didn't know they were rich.
我还是不敢相信我会回来
I still can't believe I'm here.
记住 我们是为了古城而来
Just remember, this is for Old Town.
还是你来记吧 我就负责喝酒
How about you remember? I'll drink.
谢谢你 卡斯特
Thank you, Kaster.
看到你回来真好 塞亚·西姆斯
It's good to have you home, Seyah Simms.
希望我妈也这么想
I hope my mother feels the same.
之前画里是一家四口的
There used to be a family of four in this picture.
他们还真是够彻底
Points for being thorough.
听着 计划是这样
Look, here's what we're gonna do.
你要让你妈撤销流放命令
You're gonna get the order of exile rescinded,
然后我带你去利斯星上的
and then I am gonna take you to this little place
一个好地方去庆祝
on Leith to celebrate.
他们那有松果酒
They serve drinks in pinecones.
-是不是很棒 -这才对嘛
- I mean, how cute is that? - Now you're talking.
你们好啊
Well, hello, hello.
约翰尼 这是卢埃拉 我妹妹
Johnny, this is Louella, my sister.
卢埃拉 这是约翰尼
Louella, this is Johnny.
上次见你时 你还因为喝多了
Has it really been since the whole you getting high
让一个人死在了你手术台上呢
and that guy dying on your surgery table thing?
抱歉 你的保镖知道这事吗
Sorry, does your porter know about that?
我不是保镖
Not porter.
我是搜捕联盟特工
I'm officially escorting Ms. Simms
奉命护送西姆斯小姐回来的
as an agent of the RAC.
扫兴者
A killjoy.
我最喜欢无赖了
Love scoundrels.
你当无赖是不是有点矮啊 小大人
Kind of short to be a scoundrel, eh, big guy?
这是我的未婚夫 汉克
This is my fiance, Hank.
帕特 你肯定认识汉克
Well, Pawter, obviously you know Hank.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
你们都订婚啦
It was a surprise to hear about the engagement.
我能怎么办
Yeah, what can I say?
你妹太爱我了
Your folks love me.
你怎么样 P
How you doing, P?
依然会享受啊
Still know how to have a good time, huh?
帕特 是你吗
Pawter, is that you?
爸
Dad.
我知道你不想见我
I know you weren't expecting me.
我怎么会不欢迎女儿回家呢
When is a daughter not welcome home?
真是太久没见了
It's been too long.
看来我来得太频繁 你都知道我喝什么了
Been coming here so often, you know my drink.
你说啤酒吗
You mean beer?
下次出墙时能帮我个忙吗
Hey, maybe you can do me a favor next time you're through the wall.
看情况
Well, it depends.
你想让我帮什么忙
What do you need?
桃子
Peaches.
桃子
Peaches?
我爷爷之前会在他农场种利斯河谷桃
My gramps grew Leithian vale peaches on his farm.
我原来夏天会去帮忙
Used to spend summers there.
我可能想家了
Guess I'm homesick.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
泰伦
Telen.
在一个偏远的星球
Ring world at the ass end of the J.
家庭问题 明白了 不用说了
Family issues, yeah. Say no more.
我没说是家庭问题
I didn't say anything about family.
所以你大老远
So you came halfway across the galaxy
跑来矿上的酒吧喝酒 和陌生女人调情
to drink and flirt with strange women
是因为你童年很美好吗
in a mining bar because you had a stable upbringing?
这是调情吗
This is flirting?
我印象中的调情没这么尴尬
Because I remember it being less uncomfortable.
这是什么调子
What is that tune?
什么调子
What tune?
你没事吧 达文
You okay, D'av?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我想透透气
I just need some-some air.
达文
D'avin!
我们正在接近星球
We're making our approach.
还是没发现黑根吗
Still no sign of the black root?
大黑飞船 那么多枪朝我们飞来
Big, black ship, lots of guns, headed right for us?
我会注意不到吗
Think I'd notice.
以防万一 我会用他们的武器来对付他们
I'll take one of their toys to use against them, just in case.
很好
Good.
现在...
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表