剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
But just so you know,
他鼾声如雷
he snores like a fat man.
拜托 黛尔·塞亚
Come on, Delle Seyah.
坚持住
Hang on.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
我要如何开启生命维持系统
How do I turn on life support?
生物计量
Biometric.
黛尔·塞亚·肯德里 身份确认
Delle Seyah Kendry. Identity confirmed.
立刻恢复生命维持系统
Restoring life support now.
生命维持系统恢复了
Life support's back on.
露西哪里都不会去
Lucy's not going anywhere.
我不是在虚张声势
I'm not bluffing.
你是
Yes, you are!
这让我很生气
And it is pissing me off.
你是个糟糕的哥哥
You are a shitty big brother.
你把杰克扔在一个破城区
You left Jake in a crap town
和糟糕的爸爸生活
with a crap dad.
我知道这种感受是怎样的
And I know what that's like.
而你 你现在有机会
And here, you-- you have this chance.
有机会让一切变得更好
You have a chance to make everything better,
而你却搞砸了
and you're screwing it up.
你真的希望在杰克心中留下这样的印象吗
Or is this really how you want Jake to remember you?
疯狂 抓着两条电缆
Bat-shit crazy, holding two wires,
要杀掉我们所有人
about to kill us all?
我想现在亡羊补牢已经太晚了
I think it's a little too late to take that back now.
不
No.
还不晚
It's not.
杰克不用知道这些
Jake never has to know any of this
只要你让我帮助你
if you let me help you.
脱离中
Disengaging.
准备发射
Ready to launch.
帕特给了他助眠的东西
Pawter gave him something to sleep.
杰克在陪着他
Jake's with him right now.
你说服了他 干得漂亮
Nice work talking him down.
我让他对弟弟感到内疚
Played the little brother guilt card.
你用了这招就所向披靡了
Well, you are a ninja with that card.
我必须得说点什么
Oh, I had to say something.
他要炸飞我的姑娘了
He was gonna blow up my girl.
帕特
Pawter?
是露西
Lucy.
是帕特
Pawter.
你爱她
Aw, you love her.
知道吗 我今天受够孩子了
Okay, you know what? I'm done with children for today.
约翰
John?
谢谢你让我们免于被炸死
Thanks for not getting us blown up.
今天肯定是周五 皆大欢喜
Must be Friday.
说清楚 不管奥兰的脑子里装着什么
Just so we're clear, whatever's in Olan's head,
克兰是给我的
Khlyen meant it for me.
我要知道那是什么
I need to know what it is.
我也是
So do I.
为什么克兰会给你发消息
And why is Khlyen sending you anything?
我猜他更喜欢我
I guess Daddy likes me best.
奥兰是个孩子 不是电脑
Olan is a kid, not a computer.
你不能简简单单就黑进他的大脑
You can't just hack his brain.
我知道有一个舒适的小实验室不这么认为
Oh, I know a cozy little lab says otherwise.
不 你不能再用孩子做实验了
No, you're not using any more kids as lab rats.
那就给我一个更好的条件
Then make me a better offer.
奥兰是你人类种子银行计划的一部分
Olan is part of your human seedbank project.
如果你带他去找你的人
If you take him to any of your people,
他们会发现所有事
they're find out all about it.
你想要那样吗
Do you want that?
你总会毁了所有事情的乐趣
Mm. You suck the fun out of everything.
你想要乐趣
Oh, you want fun?
好
All right.
我奉陪
I'll play.
一 我是你保护奥兰安全的最好机会
One. I'm your best shot at keeping Olan safe
因为他对我们的重要性是一样的
because he's just as important to me as he is to you.
二 我会与你共享他吐露的一切情报
Two. I'll share with you whatever he reveals.
三 我不讨厌那个吻
Three. I didn't hate that kiss.
拜托
Please.
这可不是"三句真话" 扫兴者
It's not called "Three Truths," Killjoy.
你可以带走他
You can take him.
但只是暂时的
For now.
我相信你对朋友表现出的忠诚
I'll put my faith in the loyalty you show your friends.
这似乎是你唯一的弱点
It seems to be your only weakness.
我不是你的朋友 黛尔·塞亚
Oh, I'm not your friend, Delle Seyah.
不 你比那更好 娅琳娜
No, you're something much better, Yalena.
你现在是盟友了
You're an ally now.
无论你是否喜欢
Whether you like it or not.
无论卡兰从阿尔金星发送了什么
Whatever Khlyen sent from Arkyn,
利斯星 苦难僧侣修道院
至少我们现在有一部分了
at least now we have a piece of it.
达文 我之前从来没来过 利斯
Hey, D'Avin, I've never been to Leith before.
你会来看我们吗
Do you think you could visit us sometime?
肯定
You bet.
他们会喜欢这里的
They'll like it here.
这里很安静
It's quiet.
这是奥兰需要的
Yeah, that's what Olan needs.
这里还很安全
And security.
我需要你的帮助 解锁他脑中的密♥码♥
I need you to help him unlock whatever's in his head.
但不能让别人知道
But no one can know about it.
我们很擅长保守秘密
We're very good at keeping confessions.
还穿性感的长袍
Comes with the sexy robes.
你在矿井里找到的人皮卷轴
Any luck deciphering the skin scrolls
破译了吗
you found in the mines?
我让一些年纪大的神父负责了
I've had some of the older uncles working on it.
它是用原初语写就
It's written in the First Tongue,
但看起来被加密了
but it looks like it's encrypted.
我们需要秘钥
We need the key.
真棒
Great.
才前进了一步 就有更多困难了
One step forward and five kicks in the ass.
我希望我能帮上更多的忙
I wish I could be more help
对付追捕你的恶魔
with whatever demons are haunting you.
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think
恶魔在追捕我们所有人
my demons are haunting all of us.
干得不错 李先生
Tidy work, Mr. Lee.
设定去泰伦的航线
Set a course for Telen.
为什么是泰伦
Why Telen?
那是雅各布斯的母星
It's the Jaqobis' home planet.
希望那里能有解开达文免疫之谜的
Hopefully something there can provide answers
答案
to D'Avin's immunity.
一旦我们偏离航线 黑根就会知晓
The Black Root will know once we deviate from course.
他们会来找你
They'll come for you.
那就让这一趟物有所值吧
Then let's make this count, huh?
我喜欢自驾游
I do love a road trip.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表