剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
就算你不在乎他也不行
because you don't care about him.
恰恰相反 娅琳娜 我很在乎他
On the contrary, Yale, I care about him very much.
所以我才会出现在这
That's why I'm here.
你什么时候才会说阿尔法屏障的事
So when exactly were you gonna mention the alpha shield?
我在工作
I'm working.
在我死前
You know, before I die,
我一般会想了解自己的死因
I usually like to know what's gonna kill me.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你的脖子
Your neck.
雾气是怎么进来这里的
How'd the house let the fog get in?
是我让自己受了感染
I infected myself.
什么
What?
我想测试一个疗法
I had a cure I thought I might try.
看起来没什么效果
Seems it didn't take.
创造这病原体的人是你对吧
You created the pathogen, didn't you?
好极了 至少你还有点脑子
Oh, good. At least you're clever.
在汉克之后我还担心过艾拉诺尔的品味
I was worried about Illenore's taste after Hank.
夫人 你真不是一般的极品
Lady, you are a real piece of work.
你想干什么 实地试验吗
What was this, a field test?
你为什么要释放病毒
Why did you release it?
我没有释放病毒
Oh, I didn't release it.
这是对我们的攻击和警告
This is an attack, a message.
有人偷了我的研究成果后用在我家人身上
Someone stole my work to use against my family.
不会有人来救我们
No one is coming to help us,
但阿尔法屏障能防止病毒进一步泄露
But the alpha shield will keep it in.
好让你的雾气把我们都杀掉吗
Oh, so your fog can kill us all in the process?
-我有计划 -我也有
- I have a plan. - I have one too.
我打算把你屏障的电源炸掉
It involves blowing the shit out of your shield's power source.
没电源就没屏障 我们就能出去了
No power, no shield, and we all get out of here.
如果病原体泄露出去
If the pathogen escapes...
我计算过了
No, I have done the math.
我们离最近的土地
We are 186 miles
有30万米远
from the closest land mass.
水和空气可以稀释病毒
The water and the air will disperse it.
不行的
No, it won't.
这病毒会自我高速复♥制♥
It will replicate at an exponential rate,
冻住水源 杀掉一切
freeze the water, and kill everything it touches.
-妈妈 你做了什么 -帕特
- Mother, what did you make? - Pawter.
-我得阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ -去吧
- I have to stop that bomb. - Go.
你姐姐的事你表现得很果断
That was quick thinking with your sister.
-你救了她 -为什么我得做这个
- You saved her life. - Why did I have to?
你为什么要做这事
Why are you doing this?
跟我们做其他所有事的理由一样
Same reason we do everything...
为了奎雷什
for Qresh.
我们的星球 我们的人♥民♥
Our planet, our people...
一切都在被时间催促着
All of it is under a ticking clock.
九大家族中有接受命运者
Some of the nine families embrace our fate;
也有拼死抵抗的
others resist it.
这是我阻止命运的尝试
This was my attempt to stop it.
用恐怖的疾病杀掉所有人这种方式吗
By killing everyone with a horrible disease?
是把这星球变得不能居住
By making this planet uninhabitable
对那些选择夺取它的人
For those who choose to take it.
你一点都不理智
You're not making any sense.
重点是我失败了
All that matters is that I failed.
病原体本来是要冻结土地和水体的
The pathogen was meant to freeze land and water.
我的公式出错了
My formula was off.
我没法修复它
I can't fix it.
我不关心这些
I don't care about any of that.
我得...
You have to...
让我帮你吧 拜托
Just let me help you, please.
我把自己接入生物扫描了
I've linked myself to the bio-scan.
我会把它对人体的功能
I'm leaving you with a full record
留份完整资料给你
of what it does to a human subject.
运用科学
Use the science.
帮助其他人吧
Help the others.
你不用这么做的
You didn't have to do this.
我需要
Yes, I did.
这是领导家族者必须付出的代价
This is what it takes to head the family...
你父亲从来不想让你承担这个
what your father never wanted for you.
要保护你爱的
To protect what you love,
你得变成你恨的样子
you must become something you hate.
帕特 我做到了
Pawter, I did it.
帕特
Pawter?
你应该跟家人在一起
You need to be with your family.
不
No.
她死后
She's gone now.
我是唯一能完成这个的人了
I'm the only one who can do this.
做什么
Do what?
我现在真正想做的事
What I would really like to do right now
是能喝多醉喝多醉
is get as drunk as possible,
但那是奎雷什帕特的行为
But that's Qreshi Pawter.
古城帕特会扭转现状
Old Town Pawter needs to fix this.
我是古城帕特的粉丝
I'm a big fan of that one.
那我得马上开始学习我妈妈留给我的材料
Then I better start studying what my mother left me.
疼痛的新鲜感已经不再了
You know, the novelty of pain is starting to wear off by now.
你为什么对达文这么感兴趣
Why you so interested in D'avin?
他能抵挡等离子 我得知道他怎么做到的
He can resist the plasma. I need to know how.
等离子是你在阿尔金星给他灌下的绿色东西
Plasma, the green shit you pumped into him in Arkyn.
那是什么
What is it?
是开始 也是结束
A beginning, the end,
得看你的立场了
Depending on where you stand.
目前 我的立场是面对你
Right now, I'm standing opposite you
拿着手术缝合器
with surgical staples.
说话清楚点
Be a bit more explain-y.
我为你定了计划 娅拉
I had plans for you, Yale.
然后你的达文就闯进来 改变了规则
And then your D'avin comes along and changes the rules,
把不可能的事变可能了
makes the impossible possible.
你知道这是什么感觉吗
Do you know what that's like?
你那些计划
What are these careful plans?
为什么不告诉我
Why won't you tell me?
因为你总以为自己知道什么是最好的 娅拉
'Cause you always think you know what's best, Yale.
每件事都在最边缘处达到平衡
Everything is balanced on the sharpest of edges.
而你的盲目指挥会毁掉这平衡
You would charge in blind and destroy that.
我不会
I wouldn't.
你当然会
Of course you would.
你不能改变自己的本质
You can't change who you are.
妲奇 达文正处于关键状态
Dutch, D'avin is in critical condition.
但我愈合了伤口
But I closed the wound.
那不是伤口 是连接点
It's not the wound; it's the connection.
雅各布斯的身体还没准备好
Jaqobis' body isn't prepared.
我得先转换回去
I need to switch back now.
好的 去吧
Okay, good. Go.
怎么做
How?
我不知道
I have no idea.
父亲
Dad!
你得去个安全的地方
You need to get someplace safe
带上你信任的人
with people you trust.
罗恩·卡塞尔 维尼斯·加尔
Ron Kessel, Winnis Gall...
他们还在吗
any of those guys still around?
你知道什么
What the hells do you know?
加尔死了
Gall's dead.
卡塞尔也离世了
Kessel's off-world.
好吧 那有地方藏吗 比如...
All right, well, someplace hidden, like...
有个山洞
There was a cave
在巡回者湖边上
By Lake Rounder.
那个夏天你逼我睡在里面
You made me sleep there
锻炼我的意志
that whole summer to toughen me up.
里面很黑 适合躲藏
It was dark. It was hidden.
达文
D'avin?
该死的
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表