剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
记得他吗
You remember him?
他是你们帮杰尔科抓到
He's the guy you tracked down for Jelco,
然后被杰尔科残酷杀害的一个人
so that he could shoot him like a dog.
那是我的工作
I was doing my job.
杰尔科骗了我们
Jelco lied to us.
之后 他们杀掉了每一个工会领导
After that, they took out every union chief,
每个干事
every steward,
直到只剩下我
until there was just me...
和外面我要为之负责的每一个好人
and all the good people I'm responsible for out there.
你都不会懂这是什么感觉吧
Do you even know what that's like?
有想保护的人的感觉
Having people to protect?
好吧 你不愿意跟我谈
Fine. If you won't talk to me,
那愿意跟谁谈
who will you talk to?
妲奇
Dutch?
约翰尼
Johnny?
妲奇 没事了
Hey, Dutch, it's okay.
-不 约翰尼 -妲奇 有我呢
- No, Johnny... - Dutch, I'm here.
神经手铐 别碰我
Nerve cuffs. Stop touching me.
等这事过去了
When this is done,
我要和你好好聊聊
you and me are gonna have a lot of words.
多久了
How long has it been?
你从春泉山抓住我多久了
Since you took me from Spring Hill?
十小时 怎么了
Ten hours, why?
那也许杰尔科现在
Maybe Jelco's in...
哪都不在
Your ass.
妲奇 搞什么啊
Dutch, what the hells?
-也值了 -你是她朋友
- Worth it. - You're a friend.
也许她会告诉你
Maybe she'll tell you the truth.
好吧 但我要单独谈
Fine, but alone.
枪给我
Gun.
我希望你的运气比我好点
I hope you have better luck with her than I did...
这是为她好
for her sake.
所以
So...
你要告诉我到底怎么回事吗
are you gonna tell me what's going on?
所以你的疯女人自己惹恼了
So your crazy bitch got herself in a heap of trouble
城里的
with city folk.
与我何干
What's it to me?
她真幽默
Oh, she's fun.
我知道 闭嘴
Oh, I know--shut up.
听着 要是你接不了这个活儿
Look, if it's too big of a job for you,
我们就找别人了
we can find someone else.
不 你不会的 别人接不了
No, you won't. It's impossible.
春泉山的小身板被磁力场保护得完完整整
Spring Hill's got mag-shields up the wazoo.
所有定位系统都能干扰
Screws with all the targeting systems.
所以才带他来
Well, that's why he's here.
他有安全密♥码♥
He's got the security codes.
他说的是真的 我有
He's right. I do.
还有各种小道具
And the wazoo.
再说 我的宝贝儿不便宜
Plus, my toys ain't cheap.
这个问题他也能解决
Well, that's also why he's here.
他有大把公♥司♥的钱可以给你
He's got major Company money, and he'll sign it over to you.
那也是 等等 不行 我不同意
That's also--wait, no, I won't do that.
那是我的养老金
No, that's my nest egg.
哦 你会同意的
Oh, yes, you will.
否则怎样 你会向我开枪吗
Or what? You'll shoot me?
那就祝你顺利找到密♥码♥
Well, good luck getting the codes then.
请稍等一下
One second, please.
我并没有说你会很快死去
I didn't say you die quickly.
像博纳这样的商人
And a trader like Borna...
她会收取除钱之外的东西
she'll take things other than money.
我必须为达文争取时间
I needed to buy D'Av time.
春泉山应该很快成为灰烬
Spring Hill should be ashes soon.
问题是
Small flaw
在它真正起作用前你会死于失血过多
you'll die from blood loss by the time it actually works.
没错 我并不想打育宁·迪克先生
Yeah, well, I wasn't exactly planning on Mr. Union Dick
和他那袋神奇小水蛭的主意 不是吗
and his amazing bag of micro-leeches now, was I?
你一直都在打小水蛭的主意
Hey, you always plan on micro-leeches.
那是首要规则
It's rule number one.
我爱你 约翰尼
I love you, Johnny.
我们不要当众谈论大姑娘的感情问题
Whoa, we don't talk about our big girl feelings in public.
很抱歉 大失血和神经手铐
Sorry, massive blood loss and nerve cuffs
唤醒了我多愁善感的一面
brings out the sentimental bitch in me.
你总是听从你那愚蠢而善良的心灵
You always go with your big, stupid heart.
那吓到我了
It scares me.
那就是为何你和帕特要陷入那种麻烦中
That's why you got into all that trouble with Pawter.
没错
Yeah.
帕特也会陷入她自己的麻烦里面
Well, Pawter can get into her own trouble.
她让人们冲向围墙 以此摧毁它
She took down the wall by having people run at it
直到围墙短路
until it shorted out.
是她逼人们这么做的
She made them do it.
妲奇
Dutch?
结果死伤无数
People died.
有两种人
There are two kinds of people
能够像那样摧毁围墙
who can take down a wall like that:
那些死在围墙上的人
those that die on it,
以及那些为了它而杀人的人
and those that kill for it.
不要假设你是哪一类人
Don't assume you know which one you are
直到你面临那个时刻之前
until you face that moment.
你从何时起开始袒护帕特了
And since when do you take Pawter's side?
自从我知道需要你是什么感受之后
Since I know what it's like to need you.
我内心中有一个怪物 约翰尼
There's a monster inside me, Johnny.
而且它充满愤怒
And it's angry,
充满仇恨
and it's hateful.
而你是唯一
And you're the only one
能阻止它爆发的人
who stops it from coming out.
那就是我一直以来害怕失去你的原因
That's why I've been so scared to lose you.
我只想让你幸福快乐
I just want you to be happy.
能让我幸福快乐的就是活在这个世界里
What makes me happy is to live in a world
在那里我能够享用我的妲奇还有我的帕特
where I can have my Dutch and eat my Pawter too.
糟糕
Shit.
话说得有点怪怪的性色彩
That--that got weirdly sexual.
对 没关系 只是
Yeah, no. It's just,
我们不是烘烤食物
we're not baked goods.
我知道
I know that.
我只想说
I just meant...
一切都会没事的
everything is gonna be fine.
我答应你
I promise.
求你了 告诉他想知道的事情
Please, tell him what he wants to know.
时间到了
Time's up.
好吧
Fine.
我会告诉你杰尔科在哪儿
I'll tell you where Jelco is.
我把他和我搭档一起送走了
I sent him away with my partner,
而且我此后一直在拖延
and I've been stalling
就是为了让他们有时间炸毁春泉山
ever since to buy them time to blow up Spring Hill
在人们都撤离后
once it was evacuated.
你们就只有一次机会 小伙子们
You only get one shot, boys.
把握住机会
Make it count.
我很高兴能做这样的事情
I'll be happy to do the honors.
想都别想
Not a chance.
你只管输入密♥码♥
Just put in the codes.
凭什么好玩的事都由你来做
Why do you get all the fun?
为何你们想炸毁春泉山
Why would you want to blow up Spring Hill?
因为它正被利用来将古城的幸存者
Because it's being used to turn Old Town survivors
转换成不死的杀人机器
into immortal killing machines.
那是最出色的借口 我会让你如愿的
That's the best one yet. I'll give you that.
我在流血吗
Am I bleeding?
最完美的射击
Best job ever.
马上吊死她
She hangs--now.
她已经告诉你了这一切是怎么回事
She told you what this is all about.
她告诉你了真♥相♥
She told you the truth.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表