剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You don't disrespect your man's mother!
-你有没有搞错 -谢谢你
- What's wrong with you? - Thank you.
听到没
Right?
对不起 真不好意思
So sorry! Sorry!
谢谢 约翰
Thank you, John.
开始接管系统
Commencing system takeover.
我的筹码哪去了
Where did my bets go?
拜托
Come on!
露西 怎么还在闪
Lucy, what's that flicker?
系统在抵抗我的入侵
The system is resisting me.
-干翻它 小妞 -明白
- Kick its ass, woman. - Understood.
定位到妲奇的房♥间了 正在解除门禁
I've located Dutch's comm. Disabling the door now.
约翰尼 这灯是怎么回事
Johnny, what's with the lights?
露西在处理
Lucy's on it.
我只能给你争取到一点时间
I can only buy you a small window,
赶紧找到阿尔金护盾 离开那里
so grab the Arkyn shield and get out.
估计有点难度
That's gonna be a problem.
苦难僧
Scarbacks?
你还不该看见这些的
You're not supposed to see this yet.
你怎么会在这里
How are you here?
够了
Enough!
他是怎么做到的
How did he do that?
从没见过这种情况
I've never seen it before.
你们对我做了什么
What are you people doing to me?
你是谁
Who are you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我只是在找一个装备
I'm just looking for a device.
原属康内瓦星家族
It belonged to the Connavers?
他们用它来进入阿尔金星
They use it to get into Arkyn.
-你为什么需要它 -我的搭档
- Why do you want it? - My partner.
他被困在那里
He's trapped down there.
他需要我的帮助
He needs my help.
我认为你的枪里并没有子弹
I don't think there are any bullets in that gun.
何出此言
Why's that?
有的话你早就把身上的锁链解开了
'Cause you would have shot your chain by now.
这就是你要找的东西
This is what you looking for
康内瓦人将盾牌植入到我体内
Connavers implanted their shield in me
我便成了它的守卫
so I'd guard it.
为什么是你
Why you?
-约翰尼 发生了什么 -不清楚
- Johnny, what's going on? - Don't know.
我们正朝着电梯走去
We're heading to the elevator now.
露西 我们需要你
Lucy, we really need you.
我被他们的系统侦察到了
I've been detected by the system.
-你们只能靠自己了 -不行
- You're on your own. - What? No!
露西 我们的逃脱计划
No, no, Lucy, the whole exit plan
需要你入侵这间电梯
depends on you hacking this elevator.
他们在那儿
There they are!
跟你们一起玩耍很开心
We've had such a lovely time.
开火
Fire!
卧♥槽♥ 好烫
Ah! Shit, that is hot!
-重新开门 -不 不 乖点
- Doors reopening. - No, no, no, no, no. Behave.
今天可不是老娘的死期
I am not wearing my dying underwear today.
你最好赶紧让电梯动起来
You better get this box moving.
等等 我得用老方法再入侵一次
Hang on. I have to hack this thing old school.
你说过这个计划是万无一失的
You said this plan was foolproof.
好吧 我之前想错了
Well, I was wrong.
老娘要跟你离婚且带走你的"万贯家财"
I am divorcing you and taking all your imaginary money.
这叫动起来吗
You call that moving?
好吧 妲奇 新计划
All right, Dutch, new plan.
露西被优乐基的系统踢出去了
Lucy got booted out of Eulogy's system.
我们还能接应你
Now, we can still come get you,
但楼梯已经不能封闭了
but I can't seal off the stairs anymore.
会有人往你那去
You're gonna have incoming.
我能带你走出这里
I can get you out of here
如果你能帮我进入阿尔金星
if you can help me get to Arkyn.
成交
Deal.
-赶紧走 -等等
- Now let's go. - Wait.
我要把爱丽丝带走
I'm not leaving without Alice.
谁是爱丽丝
Who the hell is Alice?
我的"高级"手臂
My good arm.
相信我 你会用得着它的
Trust me. You're gonna want Alice.
趴下
Get down!
谁在那儿
Who's that?
千万不要抢小偷的东西 姑娘
Never try and rob a thief, girlie!
是吗
Yeah?
千万别想杀死一个扫兴者 混♥蛋♥
Well, don't try and kill a Killjoy, dick.
看起来你需要一些帮助
Wow. Your game needs some work.
快闭嘴 找你的手臂
Oh, shut up and find your arm.
找到了
Already did.
约翰尼 你在哪
Johnny, where are you?
在史上最慢的电梯里
In the slowest elevator ever.
好极了 外面还有一队人马等着我们
Great, we've got a genuine god damn posse out there.
你确定自己能搞定吗
You sure you're up for this?
我等这一天太久了
Oh, I've been waiting for this.
-你准备好了吗 -万事俱备
- You ready? - Locked and cocked.
射外面那些混♥蛋♥一脸子弹
Let's give these bitches some stitches.
笑什么
What?
我一紧张说话就押韵
I rhyme when I'm nervous.
妲奇
Dutch?
电梯还有五秒
Elevator coming to you in five...
四秒 三秒
four...three...
两秒
two...
一秒
one.
-妲奇 -有计划吗
- Dutch? - Hey. Plan?
我们要撑住直到电梯重新运作
We got to hold 'em down until the elevator reboots.
你好啊
Hello.
我没子弹了
Shit, I'm out of ammo.
开战
On 'em.
让我来
I got this.
妈的
Shit.
-还有呼吸 -露西 有人负伤了
- Still breathing. - Lucy, we got an injured.
带我们去撤退点
Get us to the evac point now.
-我知道一条路 跟着我 -哪里
- I know a way out. Follow me. - Where?
在这里电梯门一开我们就会被包围
We'll be surrounded once the doors open.
那里可不会
Not where we're going.
露西 你能看到我们吗
Lucy, you have a visual?
在你们正后方 约翰
Right behind you, John.
失望至极
Disappointing.
我以为他撑得住这个过程
I thought he was strong enough for the process.
没想到会失败
I didn't anticipate failure.
他没有失败
He didn't fail.
失败会使试验品受伤甚至死亡
Failure damages or kills the subject.
他状态正常 只是排斥反应而已
He's perfectly fine. He just rejected it.
先生 他具有免疫能力
Sir, he's immune.
没人有这个能力
No one is immune.
把他拉起来
Get him up.
好吧
All right.
-伤口没痊愈 -先生 要小心
- It's not healing. - Sir, be careful.
这个试验品非同寻常
There's something different about this one.
不错
Agreed.
别 别
Wait, wait, wait!
-你是什么 -我吗
- What are you? - Me?
你到底算什么
What the hells are you?
那些是你的人
Those were your people.
这个有待商榷
Debatable.
娅拉 娅拉
Yala, Yala.
你给我带来一匹好有趣的新狼啊
What fun new wolf have you brought to my door?
来吧
Come.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我有大概15分钟
I have about 15 minutes
可以救你的命 并隐藏我们的行踪
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表