剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I am.
你说他们喜欢精英
You say they cater to the elite,
我可是他们梦寐以求的女王
and I'm a goddamn runaway queen.
你拿到我要的东西了吗
Did you get me what I asked for?
春泉山的废墟
It took a while to dig it out
确实让我翻了好久 不过找到了
of the debris at Spring Hill, but yes.
很好 派人送去我的公♥寓♥
Good, have it brought to my apartments,
给我找个医生
and find me a doctor.
上一个不小心被捅死了
I got a bit stabby with the last one.
说话
Speak.
你可能不喜欢听我说哦
Oh, you may not like my words.
退下吧
Go.
克兰
Khlyen.
没想到你会打来
This is unexpected.
来不及让人跟你传消息了
There's no time for a transmission dead-drop.
古城的解放搞得我们时间很紧
The liberation of old town has challenged our timetable.
请允许我解释下
Okay, let me explain about that.
我已经在实行备用方案了
Backup plans are already in motion.
我的人已经在路上
My people are on their way.
我们需要创新一点
We'll need to get creative.
然后才能给你奖励
Then you'll get your reward.
很好 变老的感觉真糟糕
Good. Aging is so bourgeois.
所以这次项目还有我的位置吗
So I can still go through the program?
只要你帮我最后一个忙
If you do me one last favor.
你说得对
You were right.
娅琳娜和她的队伍确实有点棘手了
Yalena and her team have become a complication.
我需要你把他们处理掉
I need you to take care of them.
告诉我
Just tell me
需要我动手的时间和地点
where and when you need me.
正在进入档案库
Approaching Archive.
这个储存室可真够时髦的
That is one sassy-pants bank.
着陆程序似乎非常傲慢 约翰
Its docking matrix is being rather condescending, John.
别被它影响 小露
Don't let it ruffle you, Luce.
昂首挺胸地飞进去
Fly like a rich bitch.
好的 各位
Okay, guys.
着陆准备完毕
Stand by for docking.
祝你们拯救奎德顺利 不要受伤
Have fun saving the quad. Don't get any on you.
先生 荣幸之至
Your highness, it's an honor.
J档案库
没错 我向你介绍
It is. May I present
亚丁家族的娅琳娜·亚丁
Yalena Yardeen of family Yardeen.
亚丁家族
Ah, the Yardeens.
时运不济的名门望族
A noble family fallen on hard times.
我们正在筹划复兴
We're mounting a comeback.
欢迎来到档案库
Welcome to Archive.
你是否介意请你的保镖在这里等
If you wouldn't mind having your body men wait here?
未经允许 任何私人安保不得入内
No personal security beyond reception.
这是规矩 您明白的
Rules, you understand.
我是管理人莎拉凡 很高兴为您服务
I am Dej Sarafan, at your service.
很荣幸能够接待您
It's been my honor to serve as Dej
我的父亲和爷爷都曾从事这一职位
since my father was Dej, and his before him.
严格保密 是我们的宗旨
Discretion, of course, is the heart of our operation.
登记过之后 连我自己都不知道
Once registered, I myself do not even know
哪道门能进到谁的保险库里
which door leads to whose vault.
您可以来去自如
You may come and go unobserved.
这样很好
This will do.
我很满意
I'm satisfied.
来把你的基因序列录进系统吧 可以吗
Let's get your genome into the system, shall we?
所以你们是联盟军...
So, you guys union, or...
还是契约军
Contract?
请您将您的手放在扫描仪上
If her highness could place her hand on the scanner,
我们将抽取您的血液并为您创建账户
we'll get a drop of blood and open her account.
大概需要花费一分钟
It won't take but a minute to process.
我不讨厌你刚刚做的事
I didn't hate what you did there.
行了 别贫了
Yeah, well, keep it in your pants,
不过我也是
But ditto.
-你做好分内的事就行 -分内的事
- Just keep doing your share. - My share?
接受现实吧 雅各布
Accept it, Jaqobis.
我现在比你更高级
I'm physiologically superior now.
你才六级 不是十级
You're a six, not a ten.
别自恋了
Simmer down.
约翰 扫描球已经在运作了
John, scanner balls doing their thing.
对 正在绘制这里的地图
Yeah, they're building the floor plan now.
我建议你跟随一些磁场线
I'm gonna have you follow some magnetic field lines
找到那些加固的服务隧♥道♥
to what looks like reinforced service tunnels.
你们俩能不能继续和睦相处
You think you two can keep playing nice together?
你问他 是他先开始的
Ask him. He started it.
正在去隧♥道♥的路上
Heading for tunnel now.
-搞定了 -约翰尼 你看看
- Okay, we're in. - Okay, Johnny, check it.
你应该也在系统里了
You should be in the system too.
好的 露西
Okay, Lucy,
在档案库的账户库里找克兰的DNA
Run Khlyen's DNA through Archive's accounts.
再找一下
Look for any DNA
跟他的DNA很相似的女性DNA
that's close enough to be his daughter's.
-有一个匹配结果 -好吧
- One match found. - Okay.
又是一个跟妲奇一模一样的女人
Other Dutch is never not gonna be a weird thing for me.
让妲奇的DNA跟阿妮拉的保险库匹配
Okay, let's just match Dutch's DNA to Aneela's vault.
我已经用妲奇的数据替换了阿妮拉的基因序列 身份
I've overwritten Aneela's genome, ID, and fingerprints
以及指纹
with Dutch's.
她现在可以打开保险库了
She can now open the vault.
我们可真厉害
Damn, we are good.
妲奇 甩了那个大叔 去开保险库
Dutch, ditch the dej and go crack that vault.
经过每年的积累
And for a little more every year,
你将会有资格享受尊贵账号♥
you do qualify for our gold package.
这是最固若金汤的保险库
It's the ultimate in breach-proof security.
非常独特
Something quite special.
不用太夸张 真的
We don't need anything exotic, thank you.
普通账号♥就行
Just the basic package.
下次再选她的保险库吧
We'll select her vault another time.
今天还有别的事
We're needed elsewhere today.
走吧
Let's go.
还有一层安保我没告诉你们
There's one more level of security I should mention.
就是我
Me.
我很擅长看穿人 你们两个不过关
I'm very good at reading people, and you two read wrong.
亚丁家族的人绝对不会让手下带头
A Yardini would never abide her footman to lead.
所以 亚丁家族的娅琳娜·亚丁
So, Yalena Yardeen of family Yardeen,
你来这里干什么
Why are you really here?
好吧 你赢了
Fine. You win.
来打架吧
Now we fight.
她是不是很厉害
She's quite good, isn't she?
我表示非常惊艳
I'm very impressed.
来搭把手行吗
Hey, a little help here?
我可不想僭越
Oh, I don't want to step on your toes.
这可是你的行动 记得吗
This is your operation, remember?
你可真是个混♥蛋♥ 快来帮忙
You're such an asshole. Get in here!
你大概有什么安保程序
So I assume you have some security measure
会让我没办法直接杀你对不对
that will prevent me from simply killing you?
有一个与我的心率匹配的炸♥弹♥
There's a g1 explosive in my chest connected to my heart rate.
强烈建议你
Ah. Harming me would be
不要伤害我
highly inadvisable.
茶
Tea?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
他们不会发现我们在这里的
They'll never know we were here.
他们不会发现我们在这里的
They'll never know we're here, huh?
最烂的搭档
Worst partner ever.
现在 娅拉
Now then, Yala,
该让他们见识一下真正的实力了吗
shall we show them how it's done?
承认吧 很有意思
Admit it. That was fun.
赶紧趁莎拉凡带增援来之前离开这里
Come on, before Sarafan brings backup.
达文 我们正在往保险库走
D'av, we're heading to the vault now.
炸一个出口 要新鲜热乎的
Cook up an exit. Keep it hot and ready.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表