剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
迟早黑根都会来 你的约翰刚才是运气好
In time. The Black Root are coming. Your John got lucky,
但是下一次的突袭他们就会得逞
but the next sortie will get through,
我们就会错失良机 把毒药给我
and we'll have lost our chance. Give me the toxin.
你为何要这样做
Why are you doing this?
你根本一点都不在乎奎德
You don't give a shit about the Quad!
没错 但阿妮拉会 她可是先锋
No, but Aneela will. She's leading the vanguard.
她已经在来找你了
She'll already be on her way here, to you,
除非我能给她一个不来这里的理由
unless I can give her a good reason not to come.
我这是在赎罪 娅拉
This is my penance, Yale.
我辜负了她
I failed her.
我没有让她免受自己的伤害
I didn't protect her from herself
在她变得如此疯狂和崩溃之时
when she was so mad and corrupted
才想出了这个计划
that she came up with this plan.
-她想要什么 -所有的东西
- What does she want? - Everything.
我们中那些最开始被感染的人
Those of us who were first infected,
配对并不完美
the pairing was imperfect.
我们保留了一些自主♥权♥ 一些自我意识
We retained some autonomy, some sense of self.
阿妮拉和其他人 他们使用红17实验
Aneela and the others, they used the red 17
以增强彼此的联合
experiments to increase the bond,
并把那些被感染的人变成奴隶
to turn the infected into slaves.
那从来都不是我的目标
That was never my goal.
但我可以忍♥受那一切 直到...
But I could live with it, until...
直到什么
Until what?
直到我看见了你
Until I saw you.
在一个不应该存在的地方
A face I never thought I'd see again
我看见了一张我从未想过会再见的脸
in a place it never should have been.
你是我纠正这一切的机会
You were my chance to make things right.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
不要假装你爱我
Don't pretend you love me.
那不公平
That's not fair.
我的名字出现在那张清单上
My name was on that damn list.
你是想要把我变成胡伦虫
You were gonna turn me Hullen!
为了让你留在我身边 娅拉
To keep you with me, Yale.
胡伦虫最终会到处都是
Hullen will be everywhere eventually.
阿妮拉会确保实现这一点
Aneela will make sure of that.
我会向失去她一样失去你
I could lose you like her,
或者我可以训练你从转换中活下来
or I could train you to survive the transition.
这些是我的选择
Those were my options,
直到达文给了我第三种选择
until D'avin provided a third.
现在我可以让你自♥由♥了
Now I can set you free.
不要
No!
约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼 带我们离开这里
Johnny, get us out of here!
你怎么能这么做
Don't you goddamn dare!
你能战胜毒药 你比任何人都强
You're stronger than this. You're stronger than anyone.
娅拉 池子
Yale. The pool.
我可不想浪费我的英勇时刻
I'd rather not waste my heroic moment,
别介意
if you don't mind.
我们到底从何处撤离
Where the hells is our evac?
阿妮拉绝不会善罢甘休直到她征服所有人
Aneela won't rest until she's conquered everyone.
阿妮拉见鬼去吧
Aneela can suck it.
我们正在摧毁黏液 不是吗
We're killing the damn green, aren't we?
这里 没错
Here, yes.
在J星团中还有其他来源
There are other sources in the J.
但这不是你的战争
But that's not your fight.
对不起 娅拉
I'm sorry, Yale.
我所做的一切 所做的每件残忍♥行为
Everything I did, every cruelty,
都是为了保护你
I did to protect you.
为了让你做好准备
And to prepare you.
你从未让我做好自♥由♥的准备
You never prepared me to be free.
我没有什么可以教你了
I have nothing left to teach you.
我没有做好让你离开的准备
I'm not ready to let you go.
很久以前...
When the nights were long...
昼夜混沌..
and the days were deep...
有个女孩
there lived a girl.
和她父亲
And her father.
克兰...
Khlyen...
约翰尼 飞船正在着陆
Johnny, the boat's docking.
他死了
He's gone.
他死了
He's gone.
他死了
He's gone.
开门
Yeah, open.
你还好吗
Are you doing okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
你不想聊天也没关系
It's okay if you don't want to talk,
但我想让你听我说
but I would like you to listen.
过去的六年你大部分都在憎恨克兰
You spent most the past six years hating Khlyen,
现在不管你是什么感受
and whatever you're feeling,
我敢肯定都比我所理解的要复杂
I'm sure it is more complicated than I can understand.
但同为糟糕的父亲 听我一言
But speaking as a member of the shitty dad club,
你大可不必为了想念一个人而原谅他
you don't have to forgive someone to miss them.
而且你也不需要任何人的同意
And you don't need anyone's permission
去爱一个你痛恨的人
to love someone that you hate.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这还不是我们最好的二十四小时 对吗
This has not been our best 24 hours, huh?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你所经历的痛苦和我差不多
You have been through just as much as me,
然而你现在又成为别人的依靠了
and here you are being someone's shoulder again.
我喜欢成为你的依靠
Well, I like being your shoulder.
这是我第二喜欢的工作
It's my second favorite job.
你知道我更喜欢什么吗
You know what I like even more?
做你的酒友
Being your drinking buddy.
露西使用探测器检测了表面
Lucy checked the surface with probes.
为奎德服务
阿尔金星的粘液正式灭亡了
Arkyn's plasma's officially dead.
在经历了如此这般的损失和痛苦后
Well, after all that loss and all the shit,
我们不要忘记 我们赢了
Let's not forget, we won.
我一定要为此喝个够
I will toast the shit out of that.
帕特 你会没事的
Pawter, it's gonna be okay.
听着 挺住 留在我身边
Hey, come on. Stay with me here.
挺住
Come on!
约翰尼 我们其实可以走的
Johnny, we can go, really.
不
No.
没事
It's fine.
我再去拿一点酒
I'll get the next round.
拜托 你的钱在这儿毫无用处
Please, your money's no good here,
即便钱在这里可以使用
even when money is good here.
古城现在发生什么了
So what happens to Old Town now?
现在会发生什么取决于公♥司♥
What happens now depends on whether the company
和九大家族是否会对我们信守承诺
and the nine keep their word to us.
黛尔·塞亚肯定会有满嘴的甜言蜜语
Oh, Delle Seyah must have a mouth full of honey-candy
她还许了那么多好听的承诺
with all the sweet promises she's making.
别告诉我人们居然相信了她
Don't tell me that people actually believe her?
那个蛇蝎女人自有她的魅力
There's a lot of charm in that snake.
你呢
How about you?
你会离开吗
Would you ever leave?
有时要保护自己家 你必须离开它
Sometimes you have to leave a home to protect it.
而有时你必须留下来战斗
Sometimes you have to stay and fight.
时间会揭示一切
Time will tell.
这是帕特最喜欢的酒
Pawter's favorite.
敬红
To red.
愿我们都变得如此可爱
May we all be so lovely.
愿我们都被人如此爱着
May we all be so loved.
我妹子酒量真好
Damn, my girl could drink.
她确实能喝
Oh, that she could.
你能不能告诉他们我要一个人静静呆着
Will you tell them that I need some space?
我去透透气
I'm gonna get some air.
拜托 克兰 你在哪里
Come on, Khlyen. Where are you?
我不确定你到底会不会出现了
Wasn't sure you'd actually show.
有点希望你不会
Kind of hoped you wouldn't,
但我想贪婪会让人忘了谨慎
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表