剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
我们得想别的办法解救古城
We'll have to free Old Town some other way.
那其他的呢
What about the other ones?
什么
What?
其他城池呢 约翰
What about all the other towns, John?
黛尔·塞亚准备进行全面肃清
Delle Seyah's planning rations for the whole mood.
上百万人会死
Millions will die.
我们要怎么救他们
How do we save them?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们会一起想办法的
But we'll figure it out together, okay?
我尽快赶来找你
I'm coming to you as soon as I can.
帕特
Pawter?
约翰尼 这里是个迷宫
Johnny, it's a maze down here.
继续找 杰尔科就在下一层
Keep going, Jelco's just one more level down.
但我发现了很多处于活动状态的对象
I'm seeing a lot of activity, though,
小心点
so be careful.
我去找帕特 你得靠自己了
I'm getting Pawter, so you're on your own.
黏液
Plasma?
居然出现在春泉山
In Spring Hill?
够了
Enough.
我相信你能理解
As I'm sure you can appreciate,
我们的时间很紧迫
we're on a strict timeline here,
正是你这种蠢货在拖慢我们的进度
and it's fools like you that are slowing us down.
别再找借口了
No more excuses.
你应该知道我能立马让你降级
You do realize that I can very efficiently demote you.
露西 全奎德播送
Lucy, transmit Quad-wide.
我要让所有人都看到
I need everyone to see.
有的人知道我是帕特医生
Some of you know me as Doctor Pawter.
有的人知道我是艾拉诺尔·赛亚·西姆斯
Some of you know me as Illenore Seyah Simms.
我出生在奎雷什 但我生长在威斯利
I'm Qreshi-born, but I'm Westerley-made.
那堵墙出现后公♥司♥所做的一切都是谎言
Everything the Company has done since that wall went up is a lie.
他们把你们关起来 给你们下毒
They've caged you. They've poisoned you.
威斯利全境需要在一切无法挽回之前
And now the rest of Westerley needs to see the truth
看清楚真♥相♥
before it's too late for them too.
你们要反抗
You have to fight.
你们要破坏那堵墙
You have to take down the wall.
让奎雷什看看你们的愤怒
Show the entire Quad your rage.
对不起 只有这种办法了
I'm sorry. It's the only way.
启动边界墙体协议
所有人都需要烈士
Everyone needs martyrs.
看清楚吧
Look at it.
这不仅仅是一堵墙 还是一个牢笼
It's not just a wall; it's a cage.
这都是你们的痛苦 你们失去的东西
It's all your pain, your loss...
都是公♥司♥的谎言
all the Company's lies.
憎恨这堵墙
Hate the wall.
反抗这堵墙
Fight the wall.
像它破坏你们的生活一样破坏它
Break it down like it broke you.
启动边界墙体协议
原谅我
Forgive me.
系统过载
System overload.
我早就跟他说过要完全换班
I told them we needed more than one Squad
一支小队可不够
for the changeover.
没有伤害就不算事
Look, no harm, no foul.
放我走 我就不追究你拿着枪对准我了
Let me go, and I'll forget the whole gun in the face thing.
到底怎么回事
What the hells is going on?
这些床和黏液
Those beds, the plasma?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
我只是微不足道的一员
I'm just a cog in the machine.
那赶紧开口吧
Then start talking, cog.
这是个全新的项目
It's a whole new program.
我设置墙壁 运送配给
I set up the wall, deliver the rations,
然后转移到下一个城市
then I move on to the next town...
继续下一堵墙
the next wall, apparently.
更多城市
More towns?
公♥司♥不是想创造奴隶
The Company isn't trying to make slaves.
而是想制♥造♥六级特工
They're making sixes...
遍布整个星球
a whole moon of them.
我们只是棋子而已
Oh, we're just middlemen.
我们该走了
Hey, we got to go.
发生什么事了
Whoa, whoa, what happened?
为什么墙的情绪设定是愤怒
Why is the wall set to "Rage"?
帕特
Pawter?
你干了什么
What did you do?
-我... -警告
- I... - Warning.
春泉山被入侵
Breach of Spring Hill.
重复 春泉山被入侵
Repeat, breach of Spring Hill.
妲奇 城墙被撤了 古城的人要来春泉山了
Dutch, the wall is down and Old Town is coming to Spring Hill.
我们得走了 马上
Hey, we got to go, now.
不幸 古城人♥民♥拆掉了你漂亮的城墙
Uh-oh, Old Town broke your pretty wall.
没时间了 杰尔科
Out of time, Jelco.
我知道信息
I know something.
绿色黏液
The green plasma...
你知道它有多重要吗
do you have any idea how important it is?
-你不是说自己只是小人物吗 -没错
- I thought you were just a cog. - Well, I am.
我这种小人物是因为知道的多才能活
Knowledge is what keeps a cog like me alive.
你想知道剩下的在哪里吗
Would you like to know where the rest of it is?
居然还有 在哪
There's more? Where?
威斯利星只是个开始
Westerley is just the beginning.
还有很多 超乎你的想象
There's more than you could possibly imagine.
但如果你想知道在哪
But if you want to know where it is,
就得救我出去
you're going to have to save me.
这场景真是熟悉得触目惊心
Well, that's horrifically familiar.
我们得赶紧走了 外面乱成一团了
We got to get out of here. It's crazy out there.
到处都是暴徒
There's looters everywhere,
而且很不友好
and not the cuddly kind.
妲奇
Dutch.
动手吗
We gonna do this?
开枪
Take the shot.
我们得救杰尔科出去
We got to get Jelco out of here.
什么
What?
路上再解释
I'll explain on the way.
我们先原路返回
Just take the way we came in.
等等 不行
Wait. We can't.
底下几层满是古城的人
The lower levels are flooded with Old Towners.
他们会把他撕碎的
They'll tear him to shreds.
我有办法 这边走
I got another idea. Let's go.
好吧 这办法不怎么样
Okay, it was a bad idea.
我争取时间 快走
I'll get you the time you need--go.
-妲奇 -只有这一个办法
- Dutch... - It's the only way.
拜托了 按计划行事
Please. Stick to the plan.
别给我死了
Don't even think of dying.
走
Go.
下一枪就打头了
Next one's in your head.
他不能交给你们
You can't have him.
你杀不光我们所有人
You can't shoot all of us.
抓住她
Get her!
抓住她 带出去
Got her. Get her out of here!
找到杰尔科
Find Jelco!
所以 我再问一次
So...one more time.
你的同伙和杰尔科是否还在威斯利星上
Are your partner and Jelco still on Westerley?
不在
No.
你知道常人体内一共也就十品脱血吧
You know you've only got about ten pints of that, right?
也许我胜于常人呢
Maybe I'm just an overachiever.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
知道
Sure.
一群嗜血暴徒的恶棍领袖嘛
Thug leader of a bloodthirsty mob.
你妈妈肯定很骄傲
Your mother must be proud.
确实
She was.
城墙立起来前
You know, before the wall went up,
我是财政部部长
I was treasury secretary,
289矿工工会
Miner's Union Local 289,
听命于泰伦·泰蒙
under Tarren Tighmon.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表