剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Well, it's retribution.
他要报复我
For what? The energy crisis? No.
为了什么 能源危机吗 不是
Did you offer him something?
您给了他什么好处吗
Well, Raymond's testimony hurts,
雷蒙德的证词确实于我们不利
but it can't finish us off.
但并没有终结我们
It's impossible to prove a lie.
谎言是无法证明的
Impeachment is inevitable.
弹劾不可避免
Public opinion is the adversary now. Facts no longer matter.
现在民众舆♥论♥成了敌人 事实已经不重要了
You should give Kern a call. The personal touch.
您应该给科恩打个电♥话♥ 跟他本人聊聊
If he came back to us,
如果他重新支持我们
it might make the other Democrats get cold feet.
别的民♥主♥党可能就会胆怯退缩
Well, China isn't helping.
中国也在帮倒忙
President Qian won't return my calls.
钱主席不回我的电♥话♥
Beijing must smell death.
北♥京♥那边肯定觉得我气数已尽
They're just exploiting the situation for leverage.
他们只是在利用这个局面寻求筹码
Let's not worry about China for the moment.
现在先别考虑中国
One battle at a time, sir.
一步一步慢慢来 先生
Maybe I'm finished, Frank.
我大概是完了 弗兰克
Maybe I need to start accepting that we won't pull out of this.
也许我该接受 我们没法全身而退了
Mr. President, I know you're tired.
总统先生 我知道您累了
I know this has been hell for you.
我知道这一切让您备受折磨
And, yes, impeachment would be an awful blow.
确实 弹劾会是个严重的打击
We'd have to fight tooth and nail in the Senate.
我们要在参议院浴血奋战了
And, yes, we'll have to beg and compromise
确实 我们将不得不哀求和妥协
to regain our political capital.
重新赚回我们的政♥治♥资本
But we have it in us, sir.
但我们一定会胜利 先生
No matter how many scars it leaves us with.
不管拼得多么头破血流
It's not just us, Frank.
不仅仅是我们 弗兰克
It's Tricia. It's my children.
还有特莉莎 还有我的孩子们
I stay awake at night, thinking how much it would crush them,
我整夜失眠 想着他们看到父亲退缩
seeing their father hauled off.
将是多大的打击
Sir, that won't happen because I won't let it.
先生 不会那样的 我不会允许
If we're confronted by the worst,
如果我们遇上最糟的情况
I'll make sure you never step foot behind bars.
我至少会确保您不会遭受牢狱之灾
You have my word on that.
我向您保证
He's in the darkness now.
他现在身处黑暗
And I'm the only beacon of light.
我是唯一指路的明灯
Now we gently guide him toward the rocks.
现在只要温柔地把他引向礁石就可以了
Mr. President, you also still have my letter.
总统先生 您还有我的信
It's not too late, if you want to use that option.
如果您想走那条路 现在还不算太晚
No, you're more useful to me on the Hill than in handcuffs.
不 你留在国会比待在监狱更有用
I'll call Kern.
我会给科恩打电♥话♥
Goodnight, sir. Night.
晚安 先生 晚安
How much did Green tell you?
格林告诉你多少
Enough that I showed up.
足够让我现身
He probably didn't mention Rachel Posner, huh?
他大概没提到瑞秋·波斯纳 是吧
Don't worry. He doesn't know.
别担心 他不知道
I do.
但我知道
You have her in an apartment in Joppa.
你把她藏在乔帕的一间公♥寓♥里
I have your movements.
我知道你的一举一动
I have your text messages before you destroyed your phone.
你有你毁掉手♥机♥之前的短♥信♥
But that's more than enough.
不过这已经足够了
I'll bet a lot of people would like to know what she knows.
我相信很多人都很想知道她知道的事
Now you listen to me very carefully.
你给我听好了
Whatever you think you've got,
不管你以为你拿到了什么
whatever you intend to do with it,
也不管你打算拿这些东西做什么
I don't respond to extortion the same way that Green does.
我不会像格林那样被敲诈牵着走
What Green promised you,
格林给你的许诺
that can be undone in a heartbeat.
我瞬间就可以抵消
And that's why you're here. Make sure it isn't.
所以才把你找来 确保不会变卦
You want my protection.
你想要我的保护
I don't trust Green or anyone at the Bureau.
我不信任格林或联调局的任何人
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道
No one.
没人知道
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
'Cause we both have too much to lose, man.
因为我们两个都输不起 伙计
Get dressed.
穿上衣服
What -- what are you doing here?
你在干什么
Put some clothes on.
穿上衣服
Why -- why?
为什么
Now. Let's go.
快点 我们走
Did anyone contact you?
有人联♥系♥你吗
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪
Answer my question.
回答我的问题
No. Nobody.
没人联♥系♥我
There's someone who knows about us.
有人知道了我们的事
Who knows where you are.
知道你在哪
And when we've met.
知道我们什么时候见过面
Are you gonna hurt me?
你是不是要伤害我
Nothing's going to happen if you tell the truth.
你和我说实话就什么事都不会有
I am. I -- I haven't been contacted by anybody.
我在说实话 没有任何人联♥系♥我
Stop lying, Rachel.
别再撒谎了 瑞秋
I will do whatever you want.
你让我♥干♥什么都行
Please, just don't hurt me.
求你别伤害我
What I want is for you to answer my questions,
我想让你回答我的问题
so I can help you.
这样我才能帮你
All you have ever done is fuck up my life.
你一直以来都在毁掉我的生活
You fucked up the fellowship.
你毁了团契的事
You fucked up what I had with Lisa.
你毁了我和丽萨的感情
Even when I did what you asked.
即使我都按你说的做了
And your sick fucking visits,
你每次来找我都像变♥态♥一样
and reading to you like a fucking child.
要我哄小孩似的给你读书
What is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
Why can't you just leave me be?
为什么你就不能放了我
Why do you have to be such a fucking stop!
为什么你非要这么 住嘴
Rachel? Don't be stupid.
瑞秋 别做傻事
Rachel?
瑞秋
Everything's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
All I've ever done is try to protect you.
我做的一切都是想保护你
That's what I'm trying to do now.
我现在也是想保护你
You have to believe that.
你要相信我
I didn't have to.
我本来没必要保护你
Been a lot easier if I didn't.
那样事情会简单得多
But I did. I did it because I --
但我还是那样做了 因为我...
What are you doing?
你干什么
Yesterday we completed hearings with regard to Articles
昨天我们结束了关于
of Impeachment for the president of the United States.
弹劾美国总统的听证会
The chair will now entertain motions from the committee.
主席现在开始听取委员会动议
Mr. Chairman.
主席先生
The chair recognizes the congressman from Alabama.
主席请阿♥拉♥巴马州议员发言
I move that we put our recommendation directly to a vote
我建议我们直接开始对提议进行投票
so that debate on this important matter may take place
这样众议院435名成员
on the House floor, open to all 435 members.
都可以就此事进行辩论
Are there any objections to bypassing debate in this committee?
委员会有人反对跳过辩论阶段吗
We will now vote on recommendation of the Articles
现在开始对是否将弹劾状
of Impeachment to the full House.
送交众议院投票进行表决
Those in favor of recommendation say, "Aye."
同意提议的请喊"赞成"
Aye.
赞成
Those opposed?
反对者
Nay.
反对
The ayes have it.
赞成占多数
This committee officially recommends Articles
委员会正式建议众议院
of Impeachment proceed to the House floor.
对弹劾状进行投票
He's here.
他来了
The vice president is just arriving now here at Camp David.
副总统刚刚到达戴维营
We except President Walker to speak within the hour,
我们预计沃克总统
announcing his official resignation
会在一小时内宣布
as president of the United States.
辞去美国总统的职务
How are you? I'm fine.
你怎么样 我还好
Mr. President.
总统先生
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表