剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Cages. It's really kinda like but,
笼子 差不多像那样 不过
you know, people look at 'em. It's kind of fun.
但大家会看 挺逗的
I got your email.
我收到你邮件了
Now good for you?
你现在有空吗
Yeah, sure. Can I call you right back?
当然 我过会儿打给你
What exactly did you need to know?
你究竟想问什么
We're doing some follow-up pieces on the cyber warfare thing.
我们在做网络战的后续报道
I just wanted to get a layman's understanding
我就想问问内行人知不知道
of how the Chinese might get through a firewall.
中国人会如何越过防火墙
It's a bit complicated, but I could show you the basics.
挺复杂的 不过我可以演示下基本原理
That's all I need.
那足够了
We use a standard N-tier architecture.
我们使用的是标准多层体系结构
Think of it like a big sandwich with layers of bread.
就像多层面包做成的大三明治
Between each is the lettuce, the tomato, the roast beef, whatever.
每层之间夹着生菜 番茄 烤牛肉之类的
What I'm pulling up here is the org code,
我现在输入的是组织代码
which, uh, separates the database --
隔离了数据库
Shit. I forgot there's a meeting with sales in a couple minutes.
该死 我忘了马上要和销♥售♥部门开会
You want to do this later?
你想晚点继续吗
No. I'll just run over
不用 我现在跑过去
and let them know I'll be a few minutes late. Be right back.
跟他们说我要晚几分钟到 马上回来
Cool. I'll be here.
好 我就在这儿
Okay.
好的
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快点快点
There.
来了
Come on.
快回复啊
Okay.
好
Go.
好嘞
Something wrong?
出什么事了
Can't find my phone. It -- it's weird.
我找不着手♥机♥了 真奇怪
I had it just a minute ago.
刚刚还在的
Here it is. Sorry about that.
找到了 不好意思
No problem.
没事
So the, uh, N-tier architecture.
那个多层体系结构
The high-tech sandwich I was talking about.
我刚说的那个高科技三明治
I thought Mendoza was willing to work with us.
我以为门多萨愿意合作
He is. The problem is Curtis Haas.
他是愿意 问题在柯蒂斯·哈斯
And have you spoken with him?
你跟他谈过了吗
His office isn't returning our calls.
他办公室不回我们电♥话♥
Neither is Mendoza's --
门多萨也是
I should've stuck to my guns.
我不该让步的
The vote isn't until tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午才开始投票
I'll reach out to Mendoza first thing in the --
我一早就会联♥系♥门多萨
This is the State of the Union, Frank.
这可是国情咨文 弗兰克
I won't be left in limbo.
我不能陷入尴尬境地
If we need to start rewriting that speech now,
如果我们得重写演讲
I don't want to waste a minute.
我一分钟也不想耽误
I can turn this around, sir.
我能扭转局面 先生
You know, Raymond told me this was your idea.
雷蒙德告诉我这是你的点子
To pursue this compromise.
做出妥协
I suggested it as an option.
只是提出建议
He said you bullied him into it,
他说是你逼他蹚这浑水的
that he thought it was a -- a mistake.
他认为这是个错误的决定
If he felt so strongly, he should have advised you otherwise.
如果他这么反对 他就应该劝阻你
Raymond is not a politician.
雷蒙德不是政客
He relies on our political expertise
他依赖于我们的政♥治♥意见
as much as we rely on his business acumen.
正如我们依靠他的商业头脑
Maybe we shouldn't point fingers until there's a problem.
或许我们应该到真出现问题再相互指责
Oh, you wouldn't call this a problem.
你管这不叫问题
Not if it's solved before it becomes one.
在成为问题之前解决掉就不是问题
You see, I wanted a Vice President who can manage Congress.
我要的是个能管理好国会的副总统
Not one who bites off more than he can chew.
而不是个不自量力的人
Then have faith you made the right choice, sir.
那就相信您做出了正确的决定 先生
Whatever faith I have is quickly evaporating.
我的信念正在迅速地消失殆尽
Don't humiliate the administration, Frank.
别给政♥府♥丢脸 弗兰克
You're part of it now.
你也是其中一员了
Yes, sir.
是 先生
We're done.
我们谈完了
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 总统先生
Give me the private line, please.
帮我接内线
Tusk is blocking my way. Goodwin at my heels.
塔斯克挡我道 古德温对我穷追不舍
There can be no false steps now.
现在一步也不能错
The higher up the mountain, the more treacherous the path.
越往上爬 尔虞我诈越多
Lucas Goodwin went up to visit her.
卢卡斯·古德温去找她了
They may be looking for you.
他们可能也会来找你
Nobody's contacted me. I don't think anyone knows I'm here.
没人找过我 应该没人知道我在这儿
Then we need to make sure it stays that way.
那我们要确保你不会被人发现
Don't speak to anyone you don't have to.
避免不必要的交谈
Don't go anywhere you don't need to be.
不要去不必要的地方
Tell me you heard what I said.
告诉我你听到我说的了
I heard you. I get it.
听到了 我知道了
I'm fine.
我没事
Put some ice on it. I said it's okay.
敷点冰 我说了我没事
What is this?
这是什么
What, are you going through my garbage now?
你现在还翻我的垃圾吗
Someone gave it to me on the bus.
在公交上别人给我的
You let me know if anyone contacts you.
有人联♥系♥你 就来告诉我
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
No worries.
没事
How much more you want to do right now?
现在你要纹多少
Fill in this area?
填满这一块吗
Yeah. And, uh, one more poppy down here.
嗯 然后下面再多加一个罂粟
That's a lot for one sitting.
一次做这么多啊
I know.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
Francis?
弗兰西斯
You're heading in?
这就走吗
Mendoza's an early riser.
门多萨起的早
You'll figure this out.
你会解决好的
I need to prove what the Vice President is capable of.
我得证明副总统不是吃素的
Don't prove it to them. Prove it to me.
别向他们证明 向我证明
Curtis has me by the tea bags, Frank.
柯蒂斯抓着我的要害 弗兰克
I don't have a working majority without him.
没他我的党派就要乱套
He wasn't elected leader.
可他不是多数党领袖
True. But I have to pick my battles.
是没错 但我也得选边站
If you can't control him on budgetary issues --
你要是在预算问题上无法控制他
It's not just him. It's the 15 senators he has under his thumb.
不光是他 还有听命于他的15个参议员
I won't be the leader next year if they turn on me.
没他们支持我就不能连任
So he wants to be courted. Sit him down --
他想我们求他 把他找来
I already tried talking to him. He wouldn't budge.
我试过和他谈了 但他不肯让步
Then we'll both talk to him.
那我们一起去跟他谈
He's made his position clear.
他已经表明立场了
We all shook hands at this table.
我们都在这张桌子旁握手了
The most I can do is put the substitute amendment
我最多只能保证限制替代修正案
on the floor with limited debate.
表决前的辩论
Now, your people can say whatever they want for the record.
你们那边公开怎么说随你们便
But we're gonna vote the amendment down.
但我们会投票否决修正案
I am not interested in symbolic gestures.
我对象征性姿态不敢兴趣
That's all I can offer.
我只能做到这样
Where's your courage?
你的勇气哪去了
My power has limits, Frank.
我权力有限 弗兰克
Five Republicans makes you the deciding vote.
再有五个共和党人 你那票就定胜负了
Now, it's highly doubtful
现在很难说
we can get them to vote against their own party.
我们能不能让他们违反♥党♥派意志投票
But they might abstain.
但他们可以弃权
You'd need 10.
那需要10人弃权
Entitlement is the Republicans' white whale.
福利改革是共和党人的长♥期♥追求
I can get at least two of 'em to flip.
我至少能说通两个人
And you'd only need six abstaining.
那就只需要六票弃权
Erikson's already making calls.
艾瑞克森已经在打电♥话♥了
Donner?
唐纳
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表