剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
But you can say something now.
但你现在能说了
I don't know.
我不知道
Just think of how many others there must have been.
想想还可能有多少其他受害者
But you want me to talk.
但你想让我说出来
Well, would you have called if you didn't want to?
如果你不想说 就不会打电♥话♥了
I didn't think I'd have to use my name.
我没想到还得公开姓名
Listen, I understand you're afraid of the consequence.
听着 我理解你害怕后果
I'm a private. He's a general.
我是个二等兵 而他是将军
And my husband is the Vice President of the United States.
而我丈夫是美国副总统
We will protect you. I promise you that.
我们会保护你 我向你保证
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Private Megan Hennessey.
二等兵梅根·汉纳希
What is this?
这是什么
The names of every person in America
一旦开销冻结
who will lose home care when the Freeze sets in,
以下所有人就会失去家庭医保
who will lose half of their welfare benefits,
失去一半的社会福利
who will go on furlough, who will lose their student loans,
被迫休假 失去学生贷款
transportation services, post-combat counseling. Shall I go on?
交通服务 战后创伤心理咨♥询♥ 还要我继续吗
This is about the big picture, Jacqueline.
我们得为大局着想 杰奎琳
This picture looks pretty big to me.
我觉得这个局面已经很大了
I can't vote for the package.
我不能投赞成票
Then don't. Just get four of your people to do it.
那就别投 你们中有四个人就行
And then work with me after we avoid the Freeze.
避免政♥府♥关门后跟我合作
I'm not Frank Underwood.
我不是弗兰克·安德伍德
At least two other girls that same year.
那年至少还有另外两个女孩
If that was true for all the years he's served...
如果属实 那么他服役的这些年来...
It's just staggering.
太让人震惊了
And I felt so helpless.
而且我觉得非常无助
And he keeps rising in the ranks. The system protects him.
然后他一直晋衔 受到体制的保护
Why do you think no one has ever reported him?
你觉得为什么从来没有人告过他
Do you wanna join her?
你想加入吗
We know it won't do anything. No.
我们知道根本没用 不想
Chain of command.
官大一级压死人
It's inexcusable that you're willing to put your life on the line
你愿意出生入死地保卫我们的自♥由♥
to defend our freedom, and yet you don't feel
然而你却无法自♥由♥说出实情
the freedom to come forward.
这实在不可原谅
I love my country.
我热爱我的国家
And I love serving in the Marines.
我也喜欢在海军陆战队服役
But not like this.
但不是这样的
Private Hennessey, thank you for your courage in joining us this tonight.
二等兵汉纳希 感谢你今晚如此勇敢 接受采访
It was Mrs. Underwood who gave me the courage.
是安德伍德夫人给了我勇气
And, Mrs. Underwood, thank you, for your honesty.
安德伍德夫人 也感谢你的坦诚
Sir, your wife is on the phone.
长官 您夫人来电
You've given all of us a great deal to think about.
你给了我们很多需要思考的东西
Thank you, Ashleigh.
谢谢你 阿什利
And that concludes our live,
与克莱尔·安德伍德的
one-on-one exclusive interview with Claire Underwood.
面对面独家直播专访到此结束
You can watch the entire interview on our website.
您可以到我们的网站观看完整的专访
And, as always, we invite you to give us your thoughts
我们也欢迎您在脸谱网和推特上
and your comments on Facebook and on Twitter.
与我们进行互动
But, for now, thanks for watching. And good night.
今天的专访就到这儿 感谢收看 晚安
And we're out.
结束
This is going to make waves like you never imagined.
这会引起超出你想象的轩然大♥波♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Where's Carter?
卡特呢
You'll be reporting to me now.
你现在向我汇报了
And who are you?
那你是谁
Carter's boss.
卡特的上司
You're doing good work, Gavin.
嘉文 你干得不错
But you can't be assaulting the target. That could compromise us.
但是你不能对目标动手 那可能会让我们暴露
I don't even know why you're going after this guy.
我都不知道为什么我们要追查这个人
He's small-time.
他根本不入流
That's not your concern.
这不是你的事
He couldn't write a line of code to save his life.
他连写一行代码救自己的命都做不到
He intends to commit an act of cyber terrorism.
他想发动网络恐怖袭击
Well, that's intention, not capability. He's not a real threat.
那只是个想法 不是能力 他不是真正的威胁
Maybe Carter talked things out with you.
也许卡特会跟你好言相劝
I won't.
我不会的
How much longer?
还要多久
Until what?
什么多久
Until I can stop.
多久我才能收手
Do you prefer prison?
你更想进监狱吗
I've given you eight child pornographers,
我帮你抓到了八个儿童色情制♥作♥者
three botnet masters...
三个僵尸网络病毒制♥造♥者
But you still haven't given us the AVunit.
但是你还是没有抓到AVunit
Well, I told Carter I don't know where he is.
我告诉卡特了 我不知道他在哪
Yes, you do.
你知道
I don't. Nobody does.
我不知道 谁也不知道
Then what about your friends in Dec-Sec?
那你在Dec-Sec的朋友呢
I'm not giving you my friends.
我不会让你动我朋友的
Then you'll keep doing this. You're a productive asset, Gavin,
那你就干这个吧 你是个很有用的线人 嘉文
but the moment you stop being productive, no lawyer can help you.
但等你没用了 什么律师也救不了你
Wish we had the real thing right now.
要是有根真的就好了
Always prepared.
时刻准备
Francis.
弗兰西斯
I've missed this.
我真怀念这样
So have I.
我也是
Shouldn't you be on the phone getting your accolades?
你不应该去接电♥话♥ 听别人夸你吗
That can wait till tomorrow.
明天也来得及
Sing me something.
给我唱首歌♥吧
What do you want to hear?
你想听什么
Anything.
什么都行
**Polly, pretty Polly*
*波莉 美丽的波莉
**Would you take me unkind?*
*你别觉得我无情
**Oh, Polly, pretty Polly*
*哦 波莉 美丽的波莉
**Would you take me unkind?*
*你别觉得我无情
**Let me set beside you*
*让我陪在你身旁
**And tell you my mind*
*倾诉衷肠
**Well, my mind is to marry*
*我想和你在一起
**And never to part*
*永不分离
**Well, my mind is to marry*
*我想和你在一起
**And never to part*
*永不分离
**The first time I saw you*
*初次见你
**You wounded my heart*
*你让我心伤
**Oh, Polly, pretty Polly*
*哦 波莉 美丽的波莉
**Come go along with me*
*跟我走吧
**Oh, Polly, pretty Polly*
*哦 波莉 美丽的波莉
**Come go along with me*
*跟我走吧
**Before we get married*
*结婚之前
**Some pleasures to see*
*共享欢愉
**Before we get married*
*结婚之前
**Some pleasures to see*
*共享欢愉
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表