剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
particularly on issues that are high priority to us.
特别是在重要问题上
Madam Secretary, what did you--
国务卿女士 您是怎么
Thank you.
谢谢
What did you tell the head of the delegation?
您是怎么跟代表团团长说的
The delegation overstepped its bounds,
代表团越界了
but Cathy couldn't throw her own people under the bus.
但凯茜不能坑她自己的人
She should have consulted us first before speaking publicly.
她公开♥发♥表言论前该先跟我们商量一下
The press was on her doorstep
媒体堵在她家门口
and the president was in another hemisphere.
总统又在地球另一端
Now, look, I'm not condemning what she did,
我不是在批评她的做法
but she had to do something.
但她总得采取措施
She made a gut call and she acted.
她凭直觉做决定 并采取了行动
We have to distance ourselves from this.
咱们得撇清关系
When is the president back?
总统什么时候回来
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
Can we set up a meeting?
我们能安排一次会面吗
Cathy needs to publicly apologize.
凯茜得公开道歉
Can we get her in the room with the president?
我们能让她跟总统谈谈吗
Shouldn't we all be on the same page first?
我们不应该先统一一下步调吗
I'll see what I can do.
我再想想办法吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, you asked me a question before I went and got my food.
我去拿吃的之前 你问我了一个问题
Mr. Vice President. General McGinnis.
副总统先生 我是麦金尼斯将军
it's a great honor. I hope you don't mind.
不胜荣幸 希望你不介意
The president wishes he could be here. He's asked me to fill in.
总统也想出席 他让我代为参加
The honor is mine, sir.
荣幸的是我 先生
And, General, this is my wife, Claire.
将军 这是我妻子 克莱尔
It's good to see you, Claire. It's been a long time.
很高兴见到你 克莱尔 好久不见
Yes.
是啊
Harvard. We were classmates.
哈佛的同学
Claire didn't say a thing.
克莱尔没提过这事
We dated for a time.
我们还约会过
About five minutes.
只有五分钟
Anyway, I'll let you get back to your meal.
好了 不打扰你们用餐了
Thank you. I've remembered.
谢谢 我想起来了
Interestingly enough,
有意思的是
in South Carolina the largest crop is not cotton.
南卡罗莱纳州第一大作物不是棉花
No. It's tobacco.
而是烟草
And the third-largest crop is marijuana.
第三大作物是大♥麻♥
Now -- we'll just keep that to ourselves.
咱心里明白就好
Would you all excuse me for just a moment?
失陪一下
Is she alone? Yes.
只有她一个吗 是的
Would you give us a few moments, please?
我们想单独谈谈
What's wrong?
怎么了
It was him.
是他
Who?
谁
Freshman year.
大一那年
You mean... McGinnis?
那件事...是麦金尼斯吗
Francis, Francis. Please, don't do anything.
弗兰西斯 弗兰西斯 别做傻事
I am not gonna pin a medal on that --
我绝不会给他授衔...
You have to.
你必须授衔
Just a minute, please! There is no way that man --
等一下 不能让他
Sir, they want to start the ceremony.
先生 典礼要开始了
Just a minute, please! He does not deserve a medal..
等一会儿 他不配接受...
Francis. I beg of you.
弗兰西斯 求你了
I'm telling you, that man deserves to be taken out and shot.
我告诉你 枪毙他都不过分
I am begging you.
我求你了
No. Please!
不行 求你了
No. Do not
不要 别...
I said just a minute!
我说等等
Do not make a scene. Please.
求你了 别惹事
Tom.
汤姆
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你能来
You know, I thought I would miss this place the moment I stepped inside.
我走进来时 我以为会有一丝怀念
But I don't.
可是没有
Hope you like Stella.
喝斯黛拉没问题吧
Cheers.
干杯
Beers up.
干杯
How are things?
你怎么样
They're good. They're good.
还不错 还不错
You're happy?
你开心吗
I haven't been happy a day in my life.
我就没开心过
But I have time now.
不过现在有时间了
To think. To write. Been working on a novel.
可以思考 写作 我最近在构思小说
Yeah?
是吗
It's absolute shit. That's okay.
纯粹是狗屁 不过还凑合
That's great, Tom. That's really great.
挺好的 汤姆 真挺好的
What's on your mind?
有什么事
I know you didn't ask me here just to catch up.
找我来不是叙旧的吧
Frank Underwood.
弗兰克·安德伍德
On the president's behalf
我万分荣幸地
it is my great honor to formerly recognize the selection
代表总统 授予艾莉西娅·汉普顿将军
of General Alicia Hampton as Commander,
美军欧洲司令部
United States European Command,
司令一职
and General Dalton McGinnis
授予道顿·麦金尼斯将军
as Commander of the United States Strategic Command.
美国战略司令部司令一职
The United States Marine Corps has been well served
两位模范领袖为美国海军陆战队
by these two exemplary leaders.
做出了卓越贡献
The president and I are grateful for their continued service.
总统与我希望两位再接再厉
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
You think I'm insane?
你觉得我疯了吗
I don't think you're insane.
我不觉得你疯了
I think you've been through a lot.
只是经历了太多痛苦
Trying to make sense of it all.
想探个究竟
I know I'm right.
我知道我是对的
I'm sure I believe you are.
那是自然
It's a fact that he helped cover up the DUI.
酒驾的事的确是他掩盖的
Imagine if one of your reporters came to you with this story.
如果你手下的记者拿着这事来找你
Could you print a word of it?
你会登出去吗
No, but I'd have them keep digging.
不会 但我会要求他们继续调查
Would you?
是吗
If you're honest with yourself,
凭心而论
wouldn't you tell them it seemed farfetched?
你不会说这故事太牵强了吗
Your notes aren't convincing.
笔记说明不了什么
The police reports don't prove a link.
警方报告也证实不了什么
And the speculative leaps you're making... I know.
还有你的妄加猜测 我知道
Hold yourself to the same standards as you hold your staff.
律人要先律己
You and Zoe were seeing each other.
你当时在和佐伊约会
I -- I'm assuming. Maybe I'm wrong.
我是猜的 也许错了
We -- we were.
是在约会
When I lost my first wife, it didn't add up.
第一任妻子去世时 我也接受不了
Who dies of breast cancer at 31?
谁会在31岁就死于乳腺癌呢
I wanted to sue. Doctors, the hospital, everyone.
我想起诉 告医生 医院 所有人
Thought they were hiding something.
觉得他们在隐瞒什么
No.
但没有
Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn't one.
悲伤让人想要答案 但有时真的就没有
Her life couldn't be saved. Period.
没人能挽救她 就是这样
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Would you consider seeing someone?
你愿找人谈谈吗
There's a therapist who helped me a great deal when Cynthia passed away.
辛西娅去世时有个治疗师帮了我很多
I can put you in touch --
我可以帮你联♥系♥...
No. I don't need to see somebody.
不了 我不用见谁
Lucas.
卢卡斯
I appreciate you coming by, Tom.
很感谢你过来 汤姆
Thanks for the beer.
也谢谢你的啤酒
You call me anytime.
随时联♥系♥我吧
You take care of yourself, Lucas.
照顾好自己 卢卡斯
I mean it.
我是认真的
Any plans to go elsewhere, sir?
还打算去哪吗 先生
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表