剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
The refinery can't proceed while we're in a trade war.
贸易战持续的话 精炼厂的事也成不了
We want you to kill it for good.
我们要你彻底取消跟他的合作
And we want you to kill it today.
并且今天就办
Make the call to Tusk.
给塔斯克打电♥话♥吧
It's business hours. Is this a business call?
现在是上班时间 要说公事吗
No...
不是
I was hoping it wasn't.
我也希望不是公事
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚有什么安排吗
Just about to get on a plane.
我马上要上飞机了
Where to?
到哪里去
Boundaries, remember?
不是说了分清界限吗
Work related.
公事才有界限
I don't take vacation.
我不是去度假
Can you tell me when you'll be back?
你什么时候回来呢
Tomorrow. It's a quick trip.
明天 很快就回来
Do you want to have dinner?
想和我共进晚餐吗
I'd like that.
好啊
Bring your carry-on.
带上你的行李吧
You can stay over after.
吃完饭顺便过夜
Yes.
进来
Do you have a moment?
你有空吗
Absolutely.
当然有
The president accepted my resignation an hour ago.
总统一个小时前接受了我的辞呈
Yes, I know.
我知道
I almost told him that I changed my mind,
我差点说我改变心意了
but I realized it wouldn't make any difference.
但我意识到没有挽回余地了
For whatever it's worth,
不管怎样
I did bring up your loyalty
我提到了你的忠诚
and how good you are at your job.
以及你出色的工作
Not that he needed me to remind him.
虽然他并不需要我的提醒
And I will always be grateful you recommended me.
你举荐了我 我会一直心怀感激
It has been quite a ride.
这段路很精彩
Shorter than I would've hoped,
虽然比我想的短了一点
but I have a long career ahead.
但还有大好前途等着我呢
No doubt.
当然了
And just so you know,
我想告诉你
I don't plan on making any fuss in the press.
我不想造成任何舆♥论♥风波
You'll hear nothing but my praises if I'm asked.
如果有人问 我一定都是溢美之辞
I have something for you.
我有样东西要给你
A few weeks ago,
几星期前
the president told me about a dinner he had at your house.
总统跟我说起在你家的那顿晚饭
He went on and on about your Civil War models.
他不停地说你的内战模型
How much fun he had painting the toy soldiers with you.
还说跟你一起给玩具士兵上色可开心了
This was given to me by the director of the Smithsonian.
这是史密森尼的主管给我的
It's the first Medal of Honor awarded to a Hispanic-American.
是第一枚授予美籍西班牙人的荣誉勋章
Corporal Joseph De Castro.
是授予约瑟夫·德·卡斯特罗下士的
He fought for the Union.
他为联军作战
Linda, I don't know what to say.
琳达 我不知道该说什么好
It's clear the president sees you as a friend.
很显然总统把你当朋友看
I've never been that to him.
但没把我当过朋友
But his job is bigger than friendship.
但是他的工作超过友谊
It's bigger than you and me.
比我们俩都要重要
I just hope you'll look out for him the way I've tried to do.
我希望你能好好辅佐他 弥补我的遗憾
I will.
我会的
And I'll treasure this.
我也会好好珍惜这枚勋章
Goodbye, Mr. Vice President.
再见 副总统先生
I've never thought higher of her than I do at this moment.
我从未像此刻这样尊敬她
She lost, but she played to win.
她输了 但她拼尽全力了
Underwood got to Feng.
安德伍德买♥♥通冯了
The refinery's dead.
精炼厂没戏了
Grayson played us.
格雷森耍了我们
We're running outta options.
我们别无选择
What do you think, Jean?
你怎么想 珍
Fuck him.
去他的
Do it.
动手
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for doing this, Sandra.
谢谢你帮我们 桑德拉
Richard.
理查德
How are you, Richard?
你好吗 理查德
He has his good days and his bad.
他的情况时好时坏
This is a good day.
今天还不错
He'd love to spend a few minutes with you after your meeting.
他希望在你们结束后能和你聊聊
Of course.
当然可以
The reverend's in here.
牧师在里面
Mrs. Walker.
沃克夫人
Hello.
你好
Mr. President.
总统先生
Reverend.
牧师
How can I help?
有什么可以效劳
You need to get a fan in here, Francis.
你得在这屋里装个电扇 弗兰西斯
Well, the AC is all the way up to full blast.
空调已经在全速运转了
I mean from the fumes, the glue.
我是说胶水的味道
Oh, that's half the fun.
这也是乐趣的一部分嘛
Megan Hennessy bailed on us today.
梅根·汉纳希今天临阵退缩了
Why?
为什么
Her nerves got to her.
她太紧张了
And she decided she didn't want to be in the public eye.
她决定不在公众面前露面
Well, we can sympathize with that.
那倒也可以理解
That was Doug.
道格的电♥话♥
Yes.
怎么了
Seth.
赛斯
I'll call you back.
待会儿打给你
When?
什么时候的事
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表