剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You're parsing the law.
你讲的是法律
And I'm talking about a spiritual code.
我讲的则是精神层面的法则
Confidentiality is a covenant.
保密协议是一份契约
Not only between myself and those I counsel,
不仅在我和接受我咨♥询♥的人之间成立
but also between myself and the Lord.
在我和上帝之间也成立
Dr. Larkin, my chief focus here is the money laundering.
拉金医生 我现在重点关注的是洗钱案
If the President brought up Xander Feng,
如果总统提到过冯山德
Raymond Tusk, the Adohi Casino--
雷蒙德·塔斯克 还有阿道希赌场
It doesn't matter what the focus is.
不管重点是什么
I can't share anything we discussed privately.
我都不能向你透露私人谈话的内容
Religious guidance is protected.
宗教指导受法律保护
But you were also conducting professional therapy.
但你也提供专业的心理咨♥询♥
I never claimed that.
这我从未承认过
Mr. And Mrs. Keith confirmed as much.
基斯先生及太太已经证实了
We were at their house.
我们是去了他们家
But they didn't participate in any of our conversations.
但他们并没有参与谈话
So how would they know?
他们又怎么可能知道
So you're saying you only gave religious counsel?
你是说你只提供宗教咨♥询♥吗
That's how I choose to interpret it.
这是我对我工作的理解
The President and his wife have never once attended your church.
总统夫妇从没去过你的教堂
They're not even the same denomination.
甚至都和你不是一个教派的
Irrelevant.
无关紧要
Not legally speaking.
法律上可紧要得很
I'm certain I can convince a judge to issue a subpoena
我绝对能说服法官发传票给你
on the grounds that you weren't their legitimate spiritual advisor.
因为你并非总统夫妇正式的宗教导师
Which is your prerogative.
那是你的特权
But I can appeal. And I would.
但我会上诉 我肯定会
You'd lose.
那你一定败诉
The only circumstance by which I would talk
除非对方放弃保密权利
is if someone personally waived their privilege.
我绝不会回答你的问题
Otherwise I'd rather face contempt of court.
否则我宁可被判蔑视法庭
It's a matter of ethics.
这事关道德
Mr. President. Ah, you brought it back in.
总统先生 您又把沙袋挪回来了
I thought he'd get a kick out of it.
我觉得他看见这个肯定很兴奋
Did he have a go at it?
他没打几拳
He threw a combination I thought would bust the stitching loose.
他打了套组合拳 我都担心把沙袋打爆了
Well, that must have been a treat to watch.
那场面一定很好看
He was telling me it's not just about the power.
他告诉我 这不仅仅是力量的问题
Plenty of boxers are more powerful than he is.
比他更有力量的拳手不少
No, it's his tactics, his precision, his speed.
关键是他的战术 他的准头和速度
Most important? His counter punch.
最重要的一点 就是他的反击
He dances and dodges and then picks the perfect moment to strike.
他躲闪腾挪 选择最完美的时机一拳制胜
Does that sound familiar?
听着耳熟吗
How do you mean, sir?
什么意思 先生
You gave this to me as a gesture of friendship.
你送我这个沙袋 作为友谊的表示
When I look at this now, I don't see friendship.
但我现在看着它 却感受不到友谊
I see calculation.
我看到的是算计
You set me up, Frank.
你算计我 弗兰克
What?
什么
Your back channeling. The special prosecutor.
你的私下接触 还有特别检察官
When I think about Raymond, about Linda, about Jim Matthews...
再想想雷蒙德 琳达 还有吉姆·马修斯
You are wrong, sir.
您错了 先生
Questions from Dunbar about the marriage counseling.
这是邓巴就婚姻咨♥询♥问的问题
"It's a needle in the haystack she's not trying to find."
"那是大海里的一根针 还不是邓巴要找的那根"
That's what you said. Well, she found the needle.
这是你的原话 她还真就捞着了
I am shocked, sir. I -- I never --
我非常震惊 我绝没
Like hell you are. You want to deminish me.
你震惊才怪 你想削弱我的力量
Diminish you?
削弱您的力量
Laying the groundwork for a challenge in 2016.
为你2016年挑战我打基础
I am sorry to have to say this, sir, but you are being ludicrous.
恕我无礼 但您这论调太荒唐了
Do you really think I'm so blind?
你真以为我瞎了吗
A vice president has never challenged a sitting president.
从没有哪个副总统挑战过在位总统
You've climbed the ladder doing things other men would never do.
你往上爬的过程中已经做过不少别人不会做的事了
Always in service to you and the party.
全都是为了服务于您和本党利益
It was you idea to hand over those logs.
交出行程记录是你的主意
You connected the White House to China, the casino --
是你让白宫和中国扯上了关系 还有赌场
Raymond Tusk entangled us with China and the casino.
是雷蒙德·塔斯克让我们与中国和赌场扯上了关系
And if I hadn't intervened --
要不是我及时干预
You can't dodge and duck like Floyd. I've learned your moves now.
你没有弗洛伊德那套腾挪的本事 我识破你了
This office breeds paranoia. Don't give into it, sir.
当了总统就易多疑 您别这样 先生
I'd ask for your resignation if it wouldn't make things worse.
要不是会引人非议 我就会要求你辞职了
But from this moment forward, I don't want to hear your voice,
但从此刻开始 我不想听你的任何建议
I don't want to see your face.
也不想看见你
And if I do, I will put you on your god damn back.
再让我看见你 我就让你吃不了兜着走
Exile. I've managed to isolate the president from everyone.
我被驱逐了 我成功将总统和其他人隔开
Including myself.
包括我自己
"Congresswoman Sharp is a perfect example
"夏普女众议员淋漓尽致地展现了
of how the military brainwashes us
军方是如何将我们洗♥脑♥
into never questioning the party line.
从而绝对服从党派路线的
Her opposition to the bill is disgraceful.
她对法案的反对是可耻的
It will cost thousands of men and women
这会使数以千计的男性和女性
the justice they deserve,
得不到他们应得的公正
and some of them their lives."
甚至会毁掉一些人的生活"
Those are Megan Hennessey's words. They're biased.
这都是梅根·汉纳希的话 他们有失公正
They're Claire's words. Hennessey's just the mouthpiece.
这是克莱尔教她说的 汉纳希不过是传声筒
Why does it say here that I declined to comment?
为什么文中还说我拒绝置评
You said you didn't want to kick up dust if we could avoid it.
你说过 麻烦事能躲就躲
It's the New York fucking Times. You should've let me know.
这是《纽约时代杂♥志♥》 你应该告诉我的
That was my call. I'll take the blame.
是我的决定 我承担责任
Find out when Hennessey's next appearance is.
查明汉纳希接下来会在哪里出现
I'm gonna beat this bitch down.
我要搞垮这个婊♥子♥
I know she went after you, but going after her is --
我知道她针对你 但是针对她的话...
Not her. Claire Underwood.
不是她 是克莱尔·安德伍德
I understand how Garrett might misconstrue things,
我知道加勒特可能会产生误解
given the pressure he's under.
毕竟现在他压力很大
But you can't honestly believe it yourself.
但你肯定不会相信吧
I don't know what to believe anymore.
我已经不知道该相信什么了
Francis is devastated. All he wants to do is help,
弗兰西斯非常沮丧 他只是想帮忙
but he feels like he's being unfairly accused.
但他觉得自己受到了冤枉
I don't want to believe it, Claire, but Garrett is convinced.
我也不想相信 克莱尔 但加勒特确信不疑
Will you talk to him?
你能跟他谈谈吗
I have to concentrate on keeping my family together right now.
我现在得集中精力维护我的家庭
Not getting into arguments over --
而不是跟他争吵关于...
If Francis were really up to something,
如果弗兰西斯真有什么图谋
don't you think he would have told Dunbar about the therapy?
那他怎么不直接把咨♥询♥的事告诉邓巴
He basically did by forcing us to hand over the logs.
他逼我们交出记录就等于那么做了
Your husband chose to hand them over.
那是你丈夫的决定
If he'd said no, Francis wouldn't have pressed the issue.
如果他拒绝 弗兰西斯是不会逼他的
I don't want to debate this with you, Claire.
我不想跟你争这个 克莱尔
All I'm asking is that you really think this through, Tricia.
我只求你好好想想这件事 特莉莎
Is he with you right now?
他现在跟你在一起吗
Who?
谁
Frank.
弗兰克
No. It's just you and me.
没有 只有我和你
I want to get off the phone.
我要挂电♥话♥了
Will you please talk to Garrett?
拜托你跟加勒特谈谈好吗
Goodbye, Claire.
再见 克莱尔
What do you think?
你怎么看
I don't think she's going to side with me instead of her husband.
我不觉得她会抛开丈夫站在我这边
I doubt she would. She's very sensitive about it.
应该没有 她对此非常敏感
If she'd only told someone else, then we could just leak it.
她要是跟别人说过 我们就可以把消息传出去
But it'll be too obvious.
但是这太明显了
The doctor.
医生
He's protecting them. He won't say anything.
他在保护他们 他什么都不会说的
Unless they waive the privilege.
除非他们放弃保密特权
They have absolutely nothing to gain by that.
那对他们可没有好处
But we do.
但是对我们有
You have to meet with Tusk.
你得去见塔斯克
Why would he talk to me after I back-stabbed him?
我背叛了他 他为什么还要见我
That's precisely why he'll talk to you.
正因为如此他才会见你
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表