剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Some of these are leftovers from Mrs. Matthews.
有些是上任副总统夫人没去成的
We can cancel whatever you like.
你想取消也可以
And what's this?
这是什么
Your husband will be pinning stars on two newly commissioned Marine generals.
你丈夫要为两位新晋海军陆战队将军授衔
I think that's one you should do.
这个你应该去
Okay. Walk me through it.
给我介绍一下
The generals are Alicia Hampton
两位将军分别是艾莉西娅·汉普顿
and Dalton McGinnis.
和道顿·麦金尼斯
Arriving at 6:50 --
6点50到场
Dalton McGinnis?
道顿·麦金尼斯吗
Yes. Do you know him?
是的 认识吗
We went to college together.
大学同学
I'm sorry, where were we?
刚说到哪了
Arrive what time?
什么时候到
6:50.
6点50
Great. I'd like a list of all the people that will be attending.
很好 出席人员名单给我一份
It's not that big a deal if I get left out,
我被排除在外没什么
but you're the secretary of state.
可你是国务卿啊
I mean, Tusk should not be determining policy.
塔斯克怎么能参与决策
The president alone should instruct you on what you are to pursue.
只有总统可以决定你该怎么做
What's their relationship?
他们什么关系
He's had his ear for years.
他一直给总统出谋划策
An advisor...
那是顾问
More of a mentor. And one whose advice is not easily dismissed.
更像是导师 总统很重视他的建议
He's gonna keep pushing back on cyber warfare.
他还会继续要求忽视网络战
Not if I get it on the agenda.
除非我给提上议程
No, especially if you get it on the agenda.
不 你提上议程他更会来劲
Tusk is not gonna take any chances
商贸联委会谈判再度开启时
when the next Joint Commission talks come around.
塔斯克绝不会冒丝毫风险
You agreed with him in the meeting.
你刚刚不是支持他吗
If we had ganged up, he would have taken a firmer position.
如果我们站一边 他的态度只会更强硬
For all we know,
说不定
he's convincing the president right now to change his mind.
他现在就在劝总统改主意呢
Now we need to remove that option as a possibility.
所以我们绝不能给他机会
How?
怎么办
Force the Chinese to confront the issue now, this round of talks.
这次谈判中就强迫中方回应网络安全问题
I promised the president a soft touch.
我答应总统不采取强硬手段的
I can't intentionally break my promise.
我不能有意食言
What if it was unintentional?
如果是无意的呢
Cathy, if you don't like how the table is set,
凯茜 如果你不喜欢现在的局势
turn over the table.
就干脆搅局
You're cheating.
你偷吸
No, I'm not. It's vapor.
哪有 是电子烟
Still.
那也算
You should try it.
你该试试
Addiction without the consequences.
会上瘾 但没副作用
It's all yours.
你自己抽
You staying up?
不睡吗
This ceremony tomorrow night.
明晚的授衔仪式
You don't want to go.
你不想去
If I don't have to.
除非我必须去
I hate these sorta things, too.
我也不喜欢
But it is my first public appearance as vice president.
但这是副总统的首次亮相
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Should we turn this into a proper office?
要不要把这儿改成办公室
That's not a bad idea. No privacy downstairs.
可以啊 楼下没有私密性
I'll talk to the contractor.
我去找装♥修♥队
Goodnight, Francis.
晚安 弗兰西斯
Goodnight.
晚安
Sir! Sir! Congressional Record.
先生 先生 根据国会议事录
Weren't the talks supposed to go until six?
不是要谈到六点吗
We can't talk if they won't listen.
他们不听 我们谈不下去
Did the Chinese walk out?
中方不谈了吗
We made it clear that we won't discuss any other issues
我们已经表明 除非他们肯谈政♥府♥资助的
until government-sponsored cyber attacks are on the table.
网络攻击 否则其他问题免谈
Apparently that's not what they wanted to hear.
显然他们不开心了
Sir, what did you tell the Chinese delegation before they walked out?
中方代表离席之前你说了什么
We didn't have anybody there.
我们没派人去
The Joint Commission is usually a snooze-fest.
商贸联委会谈判通常很无聊的
Not today it wasn't.
今天不是
I've got Greer on it.
我已经让格里尔去弄了
Isn't this international?
这不是国际板块的新闻吗
We need somebody from the tech beat
如果要写网络战的背景资料
if we want any background on cyber warfare.
就得请科技板块的记者
Does he have anybody on record yet?
他找到人接受署名采访了吗
The Chinese aren't talking.
中方不肯谈
And all the U.S. delegation said is what's in the AP wire.
美国代表团的话美♥联♥社♥都报道了
I want something online in the next two hours.
无论如何两小时内网上要出报道
In-depth follow-up sometime this week.
本周内发一篇深入后续报道
Hey, Lucas?
卢卡斯
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. Why?
好啊 怎么了
You're wearing the same clothes you wore yesterday.
你还穿着昨天穿的那身
Am I?
是吗
I don't know what's going on in your personal life,
我不知道你私生活发生了什么
but it seems to be entering the workplace.
但似乎已经影响到你的工作了
Appearances matter.
仪表很重要
And we can't have an editor looking more disheveled
我们的编辑不能比他的记者
than his reporters.
还不修边幅
Two hours. You'll have something.
两小时 一定给你个交待
Did you know Jackie Sharp's running for Whip?
你知道杰姬·夏普要竞选党♥鞭♥吗
No, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
不知道 这是我第一次听说
I spoke to Webb.
我跟韦伯说了
He got an email from Lorrie Tate about me.
洛莉·塔特给他发了一封关于我的电邮
I got one from Dave Holland about him.
戴夫·霍兰德给我发了一封关于他的电邮
Which means nothing to me.
这我不管
The junkets, the nepotism. Tate and Sharp are close.
公费旅游 任人唯亲 塔特跟夏普很亲密
Holland serves on the VA committee with her.
霍兰德跟她在退伍军人事务委员会共事过
She used proxies to insulate herself.
她找别人出手 好撇清干系
So you think that she gave the dirt to them.
你觉得是她把料爆给了他们
Yeah. She's been playing both of us.
没错 她在耍我们两个人
How many commitments do you think she could have?
你觉得她能拉到多少支持者
Around 20 so far.
目前也就20个左右吧
So she's a distant third.
那她还是被你俩远远甩在后面啊
But she's picking people off us left and right.
但她在一个个动摇我们的支持者啊
I want your help.
你得帮我
You have my support, Wes.
我支持你啊 韦斯
Then make that public.
那就公开表态
If I come out for you, Birch comes out for Webb.
如果我公开支持你 博奇就会支持韦伯
That's gonna hurt you, not help you.
那反倒会害你 而不是帮你
This is serious, Frank.
情况很不妙 弗兰克
Ted Havemeyer is bankrolling her.
泰德·哈维梅耶在赞助她
Have you thought of talking to Jackie?
你想过跟杰姬谈谈吗
No, no. I can't do that on principle.
没有 原则上我不能那么做
Why not?
为什么不行
Anyone who Havemeyer is backing, I don't work with.
我不会跟哈维梅耶支持的人合作
He pulled the same crap on me when I ran for Senate.
我竞选参议员的时候 他也搅了我的局
He financed my primary opponent. Asshole.
他赞助我的主要对手 混♥蛋♥
Well, that is your call.
那由你决定
But if you're gonna let an old grudge get in the way of progress --
但如果你要让旧账阻碍你的竞选
I just can't do it, Frank.
我就是不能这么做 弗兰克
Havemeyer's been trying to shove me down the totem pole for years.
哈维梅耶这些年一直想把我赶下去
I won't give him the satisfaction.
我不会让他得逞的
Well, I can respect that, but my hands are tied.
我尊重你 但这样我就无能为力了
It's a delicate matter,
这件事很微妙
but we are in communication with the Chinese government
但我们正在和中国政♥府♥沟通
as to how to move forward.
如何推进谈判
Does this mean the U.S. will back down on cyber attacks?
那么美国将在网络攻击的事上屈服吗
The United States never backs down,
美国从不屈服
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表